Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Name: Odysseus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Yeke
Date of demotion?: 18/12/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: Getting 2 severe infractions - ignoring sits, poor conduct and misuse of your permissions
Is this true?: both yes and no
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No this was my first time
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes but all of them are experied and i havent gotten a singel one for months
What is your side of the story?: To be honest directly i barely remember but i remember missue of my permmision were because we fuckt around on floor 3 me and a gm like i remember we spawned in like a barrel and tryed to put it on each others head the ignoring sits i wouldent really say was a big thing i were in middle of roleplay and got told to take sits and couldent just leave the roleplay poor conduct was for i belive if i remember right it was when i was getting demoted i sayid something
Why should you return / what will you change?:
i feel that I should return to staff because I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to change the way I act as a member of staff I noticed the amount of staff that are on the server has become less and less and I feel that I will be able to help out the other staff members who may struggle with the amount of sits that pile up aswell as im playing moste of the times early morning when theres no staff never had any poor judgements in sits

SimonL2002

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
-support
minging on the server when i have seen u.
generally not seeking rp

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

I've seen you have been warned and breaking rules after your last demotion appeal

While you are a cool guy, I have seen stuff that wouldn't be appropriate for staff.

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Denied - You received a warning very recently.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.