Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
Name: Dennid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:202852072

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: UK

Level of appeal (2 or 3): 3

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: No as I was removed by SSL I was told by Admin Melon that I had to go straight to a level 3

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: I didn't

Rank demoted from: Agency Manager

Who demoted you?: SSL (Super Admin Rushi)

Date of demotion?: 31/12/2023

What is the case against you?:
During the dodo event I shot a frog that was outside compound as I was leaving to go to a hostage hand off

Is this true?: Yes I guess it is
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes approximately a month and a half ago I was demoted from Deputy Director to Agency Manager

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: I have not made any before

What is your side of the story?:
I was leaving compound with one of my special agents to go to a hostage hand off with CI. At this point we were still at war with GOC and there was a surface anomaly on surface SCP 8854. Whilst walking out of compound to go to garage I saw a giant frog so in line with what we do with all surface SCP's we shot at it, We both decided it wasn't worth it and told someone on TS to call it on comms. We then ran to attend to the more pressing matter which was the completion of the hostage negotiation. Whilst I do understand now that my first reaction probably shouldn't have been to shoot it I was wary due to past experiences with things of this nature as it was a giant frog. I believe my punishment was way too harsh as I was demoted from Agency manager all the way to a regular agent. I have talked with many Sr cl4's and some cl5's regarding the demotion and every single person has said the same thing, at most it should have been a strike and I strongly agree with this sentiment.

Edit: Please note I had no knowledge of the event prior to it taking place

Edit: I forgot to mention that I was demoted from Agency Manager all the way to regular agent for this

Edit my conversation about why I was removed:

Attachments

• rushi photo 1.jpg
    rushi photo 1.jpg
    865 KB · Views: 158
  • rushi photo 2.jpg
    rushi photo 2.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023
As the Director of External Affairs, I have decided to add few things.

Dennid is second longest serving DEA CL4, which means he has gained a lot of experience in dealing with departmental matters. As Departments previous Deputy Director, demotion of Dennid is far to severe.
Most importantly, Dennid has been a vital piece in recent DEA changes and reforms. He has actively aided me with all of new additions to the department as well as provided valuable insight. I strongly believe Dennid is a strong asset of DEA that should remain within our CL4 staff ranks.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello All,

Id like to remind you to follow the rules of this section, stop acting petulant otherwise i will just replyban everyone.

• Don't comment on the appeal if you are not involved.

Thanks
Yeke

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Dennid,

As per your recent discussion with Broda that has allowed you to return to the position, this appeal is no longer required.

Kind Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.