[UK] Donnie "Vendetta" Cage's trial moderator application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Vendetta'

Apr 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): albanianfinalboss

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1703086146189.png

In what country are you located?: Albania
Time zone: GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
NU7 LCPL Donnie "Vendetta" Cage [GA-O]

Chaos name (include your rank):
'Vendetta' - Kicked for inactivity on character.

Civilian name: Chaz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:153604410

Discord ID (name#0000): vendetta44

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-This is my first staff application, however I've made 2 other applications in general.
Security Captain Application
SCP-096 Whitelist Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've received a warn for FailRP and a ban regarding toxicity, these were issued back when I was still a new player and didn't really have much intention of properly playing and roleplaying on the server. These infractions have expired since then.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I've had multiple experiences as a staff member in different communities, and I've also held a senior staff position in one of them.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I've also had multiple experiences regarding serious roleplay and how to properly conduct and handle yourself and the situation during the aforementioned type of roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-My activity may vary depending on the day and/or season, but I can be on for 2-3 hours pretty much daily.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've definitely enjoyed my time here in Civil Networks which has driven me to apply and I believe that I can be a great asset to the community via gaining a staff position.
I also have long-term plans if I am to be granted a chance with the position, hopefully achieving a server leadership position one day and doing the absolute best for the community in general.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I possess multiple positive traits which can be beneficial to the server. Some of them being maturity, the ability to keep a cool head during stressful & complex situations and my ability to conduct myself in the eyes of other players in order to represent my position in the best way possible.
A very important trait that I also possess is professionalism. Professionalism is a trait which every staff member should adapt in order to make the players' experience a fair & fun one.
Dedication is also a very important factor, as without it not only me but nobody can do their job properly.
I personally believe that with the aforementioned attributes I can be a very capable and independent member of the staff team, which will definitely contribute in the server's general wellbeing by having moderative powers and will also make me a candidate to consider worthy of a staff position.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.​

Attachments

• 1703086207486.png
    1703086207486.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Vendetta , today I will be giving you a + Support for the following reasons:

- Good VTime
- Well formatted and detailed application
- Previous staffing experience and RP experience

- Not many interactions

Good Luck,
"Stealth"

Maine

Mar 13, 2023
+SUPPORT
Decent time in the community
Helpful, and friendly.
Previous Staffing Expereince

Elvis Padre

Apr 1, 2023
+Support
- Good vtime
-Good friend

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elvis "Cookie" Padre
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC Roles:
SCP-096
MTF E-11 SPC
CI-A

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Hello @Donnie “Vendetta” Cage,

I have taken the time to read your application and would like to leave a +support.

During your playtime on the server, you have been private messaging me about a lot of the different aspects we have on offer within Civil Networks. You have shown me that you are motivated and have shown me a genuine love towards the community. Taking into account that you have previous staff experience in another community and knowing how you are as a person (since we played within the same battalion in the community we previously played), I can testify that I am highly confident that if you are willing to invest your time into the staff team of Civil Network, that you would both make a great asset as well as a great person to be around for both players and staff.

I wish you the best of luck.

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Good App
+Not many interactions but from what few I've had, they have been good

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @Donnie “Vendetta” Cage
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,​

Status
Not open for further replies.