[UK] DoR Application Niko murk

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my application for this position is also up at the moment I won't give a definitive - or + support.

I am unsure if you'd be fit for this position because of a few reasons, my main concern about you is how you lack in leadership, I simply haven't seen you take initiative during RP situations where research would generally lead, alongside this I personally haven't seen you host any lectures or similar while on executive researcher. Another point I want to make is that you can be unprofessional at times which may affect your performance as a director. Additionally I just haven't seen much roleplay from you, you show great interest in chemicals and samples but I haven't really seen you create interdepartmental or just regular research roleplay.
If you work to improve on these points I believe you'd make a decent director.

Regardless of this, I wish you the best of luck.

Yours,

Jimmy Swan

• Cool
Reactions: RedsnowWinter
Jun 10, 2024
+ Support
- As much as it would scare me to see Niko on DoR, He truly cares about the department and actually reads through documents when submitted to him. I belive he would be greatly suited as a Director of Research.
- Just remind me to go to someone else for document grading.
(joking)

• Love

WiseMushroom

Sep 13, 2024
+SUPPORT
I love this man interactions with him have been positive
He's doing great tests and sampling and all sorts of other stuff
+ A BIG W for ruining that tribunal as 106

I hope this man gets his DoR

• Love

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
-Support
With a RP Heavy role as DoR i think you should know not to ruin RP. What did you think was happen? You get everyone at the tribunal as 106 utterly ruining the roleplay for multiple people. I expected better from a Senior CL4 applicant.
106 was on the witness list and asked to show up

RedsnowWinter

Jul 10, 2024
-Support
Your lore is very short for a DoR application and isn't that detailed
Most of my interactions with you has been you just shouting
I see almost 0 RP with you when you're on site
I'm sorry you feel that way. Hopefully, we can have some good RP together in the future.

Jan 1, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @RedsnowWinter,

Thank you for showing an interest in wanting to take Lead of Research in the Foundation.
After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding the position request.
This request is to be elevated to the next stage.
We will be in contact shortly.

Congratulations.

'The Obstinate'

Secure. Contain. Protect.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.