[UK] Dr. Anderson's Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:558655953
Discord name: cawmrade#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2021, I have 800+ hours on record.
In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dr. Anderson - F | Anderson B - CI | Anderson J. - GOC |
Civilian name: Anderson S.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current:
- E-11 LCPL
- SCP-096
Held:
- MTF Nu-7 LCPL
- CI Beta
- E-11 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a few bans from 1 year ago and a few expired warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for the Security Captain position because of my strong dedication to ensuring safety and order. With my experience in security protocols, conflict resolution, and leadership. I am active member of the GenSec Department and wish to enhance my contribution towards it.
I am willing to take the position of Security Captain because I want to become a role model for the members of the department.

-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
[+] I am always professional while on-duty.
[+] I have been an Riot Sergeant for a lot of time and I have a lot of experience inside the department.
[+] I have helped a lot of personnel and explained the duties of the department to some.
[+] One of my primary jobs is Security Riot Sergeant, other one being E-11 LCPL.
[+] I wish to take over more responsibility in order to help everyone.
[+] I know how to use excel, powerpoint, google docs/sites, etc.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Oversee the maintenance of order within D-Block
Mentor and guide new cadets.
Direct GSD placements to strategic areas like airlocks, watchtowers, and in support of researchers.
Conduct tryouts for heavy weapon licenses/RRT licenses.
Initiate code 2 alerts when urgent situations arise.
Coordinate comprehensive sweeps of D-Block; communicate through GSD comms, assemble GSD personnel against walls, potentially involving
Recognize and reward exceptional performance by GSD members in various assigned tasks.

-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Accepted

Hello Mr. Anderson

Thank you for applying for the Captain position. The General Security Department would like to express an interest in progressing your career to the station of GSD Captain however an interview will be required. Please note that the interview is a failable process.

You are to contact a Department Chief of Security in external comms to arrange a date for your interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Maksim.

Reactions: cawmrade
Status
Not open for further replies.