In what country are you located?: Romania
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Dr. Anderson
Civilian name: Anderson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Formerly NU-7 Lance Corporal, Executive Researcher, CI - Beta and currently SCP-096 whitelist.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Had a few warnings, last warnings was on May 1st and my last ban was in 2022.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Hello, thanks for even reading my application, I'll be telling you why am I applying for Executive Researcher in the following sentences. Firstly, I wish to make a good impression on the low ranks of the department for them to enjoy working inside it, I won't be harsh on people and I will help Researchers who will make mistakes. I don't enjoy punishing people so I will explain them step by step what they're wrong. I also enjoy making lectures and supervising Researcher's into doing higher clearance tests.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
What makes me suitable for the position of Executive Researcher is the fact that I have experience, in the past I held high ranking positions inside the Research Department, they had a different rank system. Intern, Entrant, Jr. Researcher and so on. Executive Researcher was a thing but it was hard to get it and no one was able to achieve the position. Senior Researcher was considered a senior position there, that was the position I held. Besides, I'm active and mature and I try my best on my documents. I've also made a Cognitohazard Research Document and 3-4 Biohazard Research Documents which can be found by asking me to make a copy for you. I've held 20+ presentations in the lecture hall and they were about a guide to the Research Department and other important stuff.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I made 25+ excellent-graded documents. To write an excellent graded documents you firstly need to have a unique Aim/Method ore even both. You also need a minimum number of pages (Around 4-5) but more are recommended. A document I wrote had 20 pages which included an unique Aim & Method. I would include a page for information about the SCP and maybe even its containment procedures. The fastest way to make an excellent document is to pick an SCP who has the capacity to speak such as SCP-076-2 or SCP-035. You can make a great interview out of both and actually return the Class-D safe.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Executive Researcher in RP are to be a role model for lower ranks. A Executive Researcher is tasked with approving credits, assisted by Sr. Researchers and Biohazard Researchers. They are also able to grant or to test on dangerous SCP's such as SCP-682 and SCP-008 but they must be able to write excellent or perfect documents. They hold mandatory presentations to help Researchers do their best on documents. They also keep an eye for abusive researchers who abuse their power and do unethical tests. They are helped by the Internal Affairs and sometimes called into interrogation for another researcher.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Lord Mirai (未来)

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Programming Team
Game Master
Jan 5, 2021
Romania

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Research Leadership.

Hello, @cawmrade

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.