[UK] Draco's 2nd Internal affairs ambassador application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:159175728
Discord name:thog#3431
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started mid-december of 2022. I have racked up over 260 hours in that time.
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: UTC
Character name(s): Foundation: "Draco" CI: Jack "Slavik" Romm
Civilian name: Ale Peter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF O-1 SPC (Holding)
- MTF Nu-7 CSG [LDR] (Held)
- CI-A (Holding)
- IA, intel agent (Holding)
-SCP-096 (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 Warning for FearRP and 1 for NLR
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for Ambassador, because i have spent alot of time as an IA agent and know the job very well. I also want to gain some CL4 experience, as currently i have none. The department of Internal affairs is the department along with Research that i have spent the most time in. In that time i have become a very capable agent and desire a bigger role in the department.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-What makes me suitable is the fact that i have alot of experience as an agent and have mastered the job. I know all of the Code of Conduct,Code of Ethics and the Legal Codex. What also makes me suitable is my documentation skills. I know its me speaking but i consider myself to have good documentation skills and grammar. I have worked in the RAISA-Sub office and have developed some of my skills there. Lastly is my leadership skills, in my experience as LDR in Nu-7 i have developed a great amount of leadership skills. I have recently joined Omega-1 which means that my familiarity with the Code of Ethics are strong.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written a great share of documents in my playtime, most of them inside the research department and some of them in the RAISA Sub-office. I have also written a few arrest reports. In my opinion a good document is a document which containts very few grammatical errors. A good document will always peak the readers interest and it is fluent to read. A good document does not have to be 20 pages long but a few good pages with interesting things can make a good document. A good document should also contain misc. information for example: Pictures, logos, equipment used etc.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Responsibilities of an Internal affairs Ambassador is as follows:

-Act as a guide and a role model for agents.
-Assist in the leading of the department, along side the Dpt. Director
-Train and lecture new agents in the department
-Supervise agents and punish them accordingly if needed.
-Uphold the CoC,CoE and LC for Clearance Level 4 Personnel

-Hosting lectures about the guidelines and duties of IA
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*Following text should only be read by CL4 personnel*

*Agent "Draco"*

Clearance level: 3
*ENTERING PERSONNEL FILE*

Agent "Draco" has worked closely with the Internal Affairs ever since he applied to the foundation. He has proven himself a good agent
<May 16, 2016>
Agent "Draco" first started in the foundation at May 16th, 2016. Before that he worked inside the FBI. He had also worked as a Detective in his local police department, but only for a couple years. "Draco" undergoed military training when he was 17 and reached the rank of Lance Corporal.
<November 6th, 2018>
"Draco" joined the Internal Affairs at November 6th, 2018. Before that he was a Gensec officer. "Draco" had a trial period of 2 months when he joined the Internal Affairs and he passed with 0 strikes. "Draco" spent months studying the LC,CoC and CoE and knows it like the back of his hand.
Before he joined the Internal Affairs, he worked inside the general security department for a little over two years. "Draco" was a respected member of the department, mostly due to his great military training and great confidence.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
When u got O-1 u never played internal

That or u played researcher.
-/+ support

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Neutral

- Moderate activity.
- Don’t see you as IA that often anymore.
- Not many interactions.

You have potential, but you just haven’t engaged in enough RP situations for me to consider you that reputable, and especially applying for Ambassador I think you should spend some more time as a IA Agent to really show who you are. I haven’t really interacted with you 1-1 but I do see you around the site as an Agent sometimes and I see you doing your job quite well.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Neutral

- Moderate activity.
- Never seen you as research.
- Not many interactions.

You have potential, but you just haven’t engaged in enough RP situations for me to consider you that reputable, and especially applying for Exec. Researcher I think you should spend some more time as a Researcher to really show who you are. I haven’t really interacted with you 1-1 but I do see you around the site as an Agent sometimes and I see you doing your job quite well.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
I think u are confused this is for internal

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
+Support

Draco - from my experience - is a qualified man for this position. In Nu-7, IA and O-1 he has shown nothing but professionalism, knowledge and other valued skillsets.

Alongside this, his RP is good and although being short, his Application is well written and he understands the roles of an IA Ambassador.

I am confident in Draco as an IA Ambassador.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: "Draco"

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
From my interactions, Draco is a perfect fit and I believe this to be the case as he's a kind, confident and friendly person to be around. He gives IA a great look and I have no doubt he'd be able to peform well as an ambassador. Draco is also fairly active and when he is online he gives the job his all and his application is also pretty good.

For these reasons I'll be giving you a +Support

Goodluck on your application Draco:)

• Love
Reactions: "Draco"

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Draco

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.