[UK] Dutch's ECA app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125773529
Discord name: jarno5038
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing on the server for almost 10 - 11 months.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Civilian name: -
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am holding: DoM, Consultant, IA, DEA & CI-A.
I have held: A-1 CSG, A-1 SPC, E-11 SPC, Nu-7 SPC, O-1 SPC, ECA & Gensec Captain.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 3 warnings for metagaming, failrp & Combat jumping.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate is that I already have the CL4 experience you would require for this role. I am currently a Senior CL4 and have also been an Ethics Committee Assistant in the past. This was for a solid 3 - 4 months so I already have some experience being this role on the server. Further I am very flexible, active and have communication skills I can use when executing orders given by the committee. I also have a proven track record of being an professional and approachable member of the community, as well as possesing strong leadership skills as seen on my Director role. Also my experience as a senior moderator and Gamemaster has given me a deep understanding of the community and its rukes, and I am well-known among the members of this community.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
As an Ethics Committee Assistant, my primary responsibillities would be to assist the Ethics Committee in enforing the legal codex and upholding the foundations's moral and ethical standard. This includes monitoring the actions of staff members across all departments, and taken appropriate actions to correct or punish those who violate the legal codex.

Additionally, my role would involve representing the Ethics Committee to other members of Foundation, ensuring that the Committee's decision and actions are clearly communicated and understood. This includes working closely with department leaders to provide guidance and support in ensuring compliance witht he Code of Ethics.

Further I would be executing orders given by the committee and would be responsible for maintaining oversight of the departmental activities to ensure adherence to the legal codex.

Assistants also are able to do small tribunals for CL3 personell but they must be trained firstly.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accessing Clearance Level 4
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Alive
Clearance Level: 4
Dutch used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen) where he was medical personell. He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Dutch loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command and attended people that were shot or generally wounded until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He noticed alot of casualties were falling to this thing and he kept trying to patch them up but it was no use. Dutch then got called over by an E-11 because his comrade was injured. Dutch patched him up the best he could and the E-11 noticed this. After containing the SCP the E-11 command invited him to apply for Medic within the foundation wich he gratefully accepted. He has since been showing so much good work that he got promoted up to Director of Medicine.
The committee noticed the hard work Dutch was putting into the department and they were searching for a new assistant. So they asked Dutch to also be an ethics assistant. Dutch accepted this offer as a side gig and easy money but he started actually liking his job and wanted to grow within this side of the Site Command.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ion Wells

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Oh dutch, Where do i start?

+Great Friend
+Very Active
+Professional n Dedicated
+Amazing Interactions

Good luck n God Bless!

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
Forum Post CL4.png

Ethics Committee Verdict Report
Mr Daniels for Ethics Committee Assistant

Thank you for your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and has concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Would you kindly contact myself or an Ethics Committee Member at your earliest convenience in order to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.