For how long have you played on CG SCP: For a year now
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Civilian name: -
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am holding: DoM, Consultant, ECA, IA, DEA & CI-A.
I have held: A-1 CSG, A-1 SPC, E-11 SPC, Nu-7 SPC, O-1 SPC, ECA & Gensec Captain.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 3 warnings, 1 for Failrp, Metagaming and combat jumping.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for this position is my knowledge and experience I have gathered over the past months. I believe I have a good view on what an assistant does and how he should act. I compare this view with my current whitelist as ECA. The FLC is obviously two sided and I would like to also experience the coduct side of things instead of the ethics side. As stated above I believe I already have alot of experience being a CL4 and being a CL3,5 (A-1 & O-1). This experience coming mostly from my consultant and director whitelist I currently hold. Furthermore I am active, approachable, follow orders and think outside the box.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Completing and following orders given by the overseer council
- Communication between the council and other personel on site
- Prepare documentation & write it
- Take notes in meetings for the council
- Ordering Alpha-1 when doing orders given by the council (This is optional seeming as Alpha-1 can choose if they want to help or not)

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Accessing Clearance Level 5

Authenticating...

Accepted...

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Information
Name:
Don 'Dutch' Daniels
Current Status: Alive
Clearance Level: 4
Dutch used to be in the military. He was in the branch of Special Forces wich were also known as KCT (KorpsCommandoTroepen) where he was medical personell. He has fought in Iraq, Somalia and Afghanistan. Dutch loved doing his job where he carried out missions from high command and attended people that were shot or generally wounded until one day he witnessed SCP [REDACTED]. He noticed alot of casualties were falling to this thing and he kept trying to patch them up but it was no use. Dutch then got called over by an E-11 because his comrade was injured. Dutch patched him up the best he could and the E-11 noticed this. After containing the SCP the E-11 command invited him to apply for Medic within the foundation wich he gratefully accepted. He has since been showing so much good work that he got promoted up to Medical Consultant.

On the 21st of ██ an incident occurd with an member of the ████ Council. Dutch was on call that night and was called up to Floor 3 due to a medical emergency. Dutch grabbed his bag and started running to the elevator of Floor 3. It appeared that ██ was having terrible chestpains and he was looking all white. Dutch did not hesitate for a second and started assesing what was going on. It appeared that ██ was having a aneurysm and he had to get surgery ASAP. Dutch knew there was no time to call someone else so he decided to try and do it alone with the assisting hand of a few Alpha-1 members. He made a quick sterile field and laid out his tools. He then proceeded to make an incision to try and find the bleed. Eventually he found it and clamped it off. The ██ was stable again. Dutch let out a sigh of relief and started closing up the member. A member of the ██ saw what Dutch did and decided to make him Director of Medicine.

Dutch has been director for a few months now and has been completing orders given by the Ethics Committee but also the Overseer Council. This was due to the medical department needing to be neutral and is there to assist anyone that needs it. He has been having alot of contact with ██ about a project. This project would consist of a device that would reverse possible effects of any amnesia due to trauma. He had completed this project but it was still very unstable. He had the help of an anomalous being that would give him any parts he needed that were not able to be retrieved in the 'Normal' world. Dutch told ██ about that his project was finished. He then got called up to Floor 3 where he was sat down with an assistant and ██. Dutch presented his project and ██ took it from him, implementing the project onto the assistant. Dutch was shocked and had no idea this would be for the assistant. The project had worked and ██ looked pleased. The assistant had an episode and was going mad. He kept screaming a different name and was wondering where he was. Dutch had calmed down the assistant and explained what had happend, where the assistant had calmed down. The ██ was very pleased with Dutch's work and praised him for it. Dutch asked in excitement: 'So when do I become an assisant'. Dutch was shocked that he actually said this out loud and was severly embarrased. The ██ looked at him and said: 'Tommorow, you start tommorow'. Dutch could not believe his ears and was very excited. He then realised on how he would do this. Would this mean that he had to resign or was it going to be a side gig?

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
+Knows role
+Been in A1 so is familiar with this side of the server
+Good guy
+Active
+Sr Cl4

+Always in A-1 TS bros basically honorary OSA anyway

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+Professional
+Great guy
+Good RP
+Sr. Cl4 Experience

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
+ Support

- Sr CL4 experience
- Understands the role
- Friendly + Good interactions

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Very kind man, can say that as I was OSA when he was A-1. big big good man

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Don 'Dutch' Daniels . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.