[UK] Elijah's first SCP-Roleplay mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): StarLight ♡ ( its my current one as i deleted history of my names, apologies.)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1d 13h 55m 47s (It used to be more but my time restarted)

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: GMT +2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Elijah Kamski (E-11 CPL)

Chaos name (include your rank): Charlie Kamski (Alpha)

Civilian name: Elliot Kamski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225975605

Discord ID (name#0000): _starlight_76

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-security-captain-application.11856/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-I have, but they are expired.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-I do have some experiences from other servers but not from this one.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I have been roleplaying on this server for quite some time now, about 12 months with a gap between.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-I can be active for 5-3 hours daily minimum.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-I wish to help out the community, i have noticed the lack of staff that is online in early hours on weekends. Since i am online almost 24/7 (on weekends) i think i could help out!
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I think that i possess the power of free time that i got. I can alway improve with the time i have + i am a quite fast learner.

PS: I wish to apologies for my grammar, english is not my first language.Screenshot_75.png

Last edited:

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+Support

-Very active
-Friendly
-Good interactions

Neutral
-Maturity
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Held
Nu-7 LT/SGT
CI G/B/A
Gensec Captain
GOC PVT

Holding
O1 LT
096 whitelist
Senior Agent

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
Hi Elijah!
I'm not going to state many reasons why I think your application is good because the reasons are already stated above.

Today I will be giving you a...
+ Support

(I will however mention that you are a good player and a small but significant part of my time on Civil Networks, I think your personality fits being staff and helping people out great.)

You're welcome for taking the picture for you and good luck for your future with Civil Networks.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After carefully reviewing your application, I regret to inform you that it has been denied. Although you have spent a considerable amount of time on the server, some players have reported a lack of interaction with you, which suggests that you may not have fully integrated yourself into the community.

Before reapplying, I recommend that you take some time to engage more with other players on the server. Try to participate in conversations via Discord or other in-game communication channels. This will help you to build stronger relationships with other players and become a more active member of the community.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.