[UK] Ella "Rose" Rayman Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580887168
Discord name: eraven
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since March 2023, with roughly 40 days of server play time
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Evie “Raven” Steel, Ella “Rose” Rayman (previously used Eren Raven as well)
Civilian name: Eren Raven
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes however dont use it super often due to personal reasons
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador (Held 26/3/23 - 8/8/23)
Ethics Committee Assistant (held - 30/4/23 - 21/02/24)
IA Ambassador (holding - since 16/1/2)
Overseer Assistant (holding - since 5/2/24)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 2 RDM Warnings on my first day on the server, however these were falsely reported to be me in the wrong and the correct person did get punished however mine were never removed and at the time i wasnt aware of the appeals/complaints system.
  • 1 combat cuffing warn however this was due to a misinterpretation of the rules on my behalf before they were further clarified by staff. This was an issue I accept responsibility for and have ensured that I am fully up to date with rule clarifications and ensure I know in what situations a rule would and wouldn’t apply.
All of these warnings are long expired
  • I also have a large number of AFK kicks from writing documentation as I try to ensure all of my documentation work is to the highest possible standard.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor as i wish to further my progress within the foundation and prepare me for the future steps I might take.
I believe that with all my previous experiences I am more than a suitable candidate. I have worked alongside members of Site administration on many occasions and believe that i would be a very good addition to the team.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
-Large amounts of cl4 experience:
Through my time on the server I have held 3 distinct CL4 roles these being: Ambassador, Ethics Committee Assistant and Overseer Assistant. These roles have taught me so much about site bureaucracy on all levels. I have also worked alongside Site administration within these position carrying out orders for them to speaking to them about subdivisions and policies.
- I worked my way up through the site:
During my time on the server I have played every junior clearance level within the site, this has allowed me to see how the policies and procedures affect the site first hand.
-I am approachable:
With the three Cl4 roles I have had, a major part of these has been helping site personnel with any and all questions they might have, this is also a vital part of the role of Site Advisor.
- Professionalism:
Throughout my time I have shown extremely high levels of professionalism on all my cl3/4 roles and is something that I really pride myself on. This too is a key part of being a member of Site Administration as you are unable to hide and are a very public figure.
- Documentation
Throughout my time in Cl4 roles i have created a large amount of documentation ranging from proposals for a subdivision that i created and ran to arrest and investigation reports. High value documentation is a vital skill for Site Admistration.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Approving DEA, Gensec and Medical department leader applications:
This is an important responsibility as these people are key figures within the site that are responsible for providing leadership for some of the key departments onsite as well as being key rp creators.
- Appointment of E-11 and Nu7 Commanders:
Much like department directors these figures are vital to the security and running of the site as well as leading the large MTF forces that provide a majority of the sites combative force comes from.
- Authorisation of Advanced armoury:
This is a last resort option for dealing with large breach events allowing MTF NCOs access to more powerful weapons such as nerve gas and Auger miniguns. An important note for AA is that MTF E-11 gets priority over other MTFs.
- Authorisation of Partial site lockdowns:
Site administration can authorise the lockdown of areas of the site for many purposes such as allowing E-11 a lockdown of HCZ for live fire training or the lockdown of an area to contain an anomaly that has appeared.
- Management of site policies:
This part of site administration is the most important part as they are responsible for creating and editing site policies such as the Zone Jurisdiction policy.
- Review of Site Administration applications:
The members of site administration are responsible for giving view on new members of the department for the Site Director to base a final opinion.
- Test authorisation:
Site Administration assists with the authorisation of tests that do not have any ethical concerns.
- Conduct hearings and citations:
SA deals with hearings on personnel for minor conduct infractions as well as handing out conduct citations.
- Auditing and aiding struggling departments:
SA helps and reviews departments alongside Site command to make the required changes in order to boost their performance and bring them back to the required standards.
- Management of GoI relations:
Alongside DEA site administration manage relations with GoC and CI making required treaties and policies to allow either wars or co-operation.
- Assisting departments:
Site administration are the first point of contact within the chain of command for larger issues that any department lead might have with a particular policy or general questions.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
SCIPNET Terminal: Please Enter Credentials:
User: Site Director [REDACTED]

SCIPNET Terminal: Please Enter Passphrase:

User: *********

SCIPNET Terminal: Welcome Site Director. How can i be of Assistance?

User: Open Ella Rayman Personnel file.

SCIPNET Terminal: Opening.... Ella Rayman Personnel file

Last edited:

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
+Support, It's Ella.

pros: Based Ambassador

cons: Bro my ambassador team is shrinking day by day, It's like a slow death to old age, Creeping. Day by day.

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Based Ambassador
-Based OSA
-Amazing documentation work

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
If you don't make her SA I'm quitting, simple as.
however please don't leave ambassador, total IA death

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• only had good interactions with you

• previous CL4 experience

• suited for the position

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+support
Plenty of cl4 experience ( although no senior )
Very rulebound which is perfect for SA
Good app

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.
Hello, @ERaven

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial is due to no slots being available. You may contact myself for further information.

No further action is required. You may re-apply whenever a slot opens up

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.