Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
teamfortress2acc1337

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
Since roughly May 2023, coming up on a year.

In what country are you located?:
UK

Time zone:
GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
  • E-11 CPT Emilia Foddg
  • OSA Anna "Dragnet" Mirian
Chaos name (include your rank):
I used to be a Gamma, but I was removed. Now I'm a GOC SGT by the name of Rachel "Spike" Discus.

Civilian name:
Unbin Dallin Consol (I don't play Civ much anyway, will probably mostly be changing this out for events)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:33007778

Discord ID (name#0000):
nopetoofast

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but I have my reasons for not using it right now.

What server are you applying for?:
UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Staff:
OSA:
22415:
096:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1709956272667.png
  1. 13th of July - Hacking out 076 as a Sr. Researcher

2. September 23 - Leaving fake 096 pictures in FL3 elevator for people to find, as Sr. Researcher
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No. But as I mentioned in my Staff app, I have prior experience as part of a GMod RP moderation team, as well as years of experience in Sandbox servers - So I have experience in both building and ULX, albeit I'm.... Very rusty.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
In GMod, before this server? No.
Outside of GMod? Yes.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 2.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I want to do cool and interesting events sometimes. I've probably been one of the most active people in the event suggestions Discord channel. I know people can do cool things with PAC, but I also know PAC is wacky as fuck, thing's like... Over 20 years old? So I know not to push it too far. But I know people have done crazy things with it. I also recently did some stuff with PAC in single-player as part of concept for a planned denied suggestion.

Honestly, this question is overall - Like I get it, you want insight as to people's intentions, I get that, you wanna filter out bad, irresponsible or untrustworthy people from roles they shouldn't have, positions they shouldn't be in, abuse on the server, etc. etc. But like, I am a known quantity to the staff & GM teams. I'm not some random nobody. I get that being a GM comes with certain permissions that should be used carefully and pretty much for event purposes only, to create RP on the server, etc.

Among the first things I plan to do are to just make some nice dupes for people to use when needed, such as lecture hall dupes - Which would definitely be helpful like E-11 Regimental Meetings & Nu-7 Promotion Ceremonies. And of course, you know my history in the suggestions channel, regarding stuff like things to improve the roleplay experience. So my intentions are clear here.

Again, even though I'm rusty, I have prior experience in a staff position and with building in Sandbox servers. So efficient construction isn't a new thing to me, although it will take a little bit to re-learn everything. I want to put that knowledge and experience towards enriching the environment within the server, enhancing engagement, roleplay and immersion.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
This is probably the worst-written part of the application template and a strange hold-over from the staff app? A GM doesn't really 'help out' with the server, so much as they try to... I guess, make the environment more enjoyable for everyone else? Like, you can check my E-11 history, I was pretty captivated by the tryout I was part of and have always wanted to give that experience to others.

I just wanna do cool things from time to time. I want to make people happy. I want to make people laugh. However I don't have leadership skills and I am not good at corralling people.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
A civilian exhibiting budding reality bending abilities is travelling cross-country to try and escape the federal governments of both Canada and the US, to get somewhere safe and remote - Where they can live comfortably, without having to fear hurting themselves or others with their newly discovered capabilities. In doing so, they pass through Pinewood briefly and contact a number given to them, that they were told would get them in touch with someone sympathetic in the area, who could shelter them for the night. Unbeknownst to them, the Foundation, UNGOC & CI are all able to monitor/otherwise pick up on unsecured civilian phone lines, becoming a game of who gets them first.

OOC: Either I alone or myself and someone else, go on event team characters, using models and/or PACs to have the appearance of conventional civilians. We'd have keys, gestures SWEP and reality bending SWEPs. The character's disposition would be that they are scared, afraid and don't know what to do with their ability. If and when they're found by whomever, whether it be F, CI or GOC, they would be reasonably scared but if not treated with open hostility, largely co-operative. My main thoughts with this are to let F capture me and let them do tests, maybe crosstest with TG. But I would also be open to say, being captured by CI and try to do tests with them or join them in an MR (however, I would have to stress that they can't use TB for that MR as it would be unfair for F to deal with 2 CI reality benders), etc.

This does have the possibility of just ending in the reality bender just being shot and killed without any RP, by F/GOC - If they do that, that's honestly on them. I would try and give as much opportunity as I can to direct them to (cross)test or try to otherwise improve their understanding of reality bending, but RP is ultimately a two-way street and I can't force it.
Following a discussion in which the topic of a holiday comes up, Harmon and Garcian decide that Canada would, subjectively, be an interesting place to visit. This results in SCP-946 spontaneously being transported to Site-65. During which, RsD get the unique opportunity to test with the object.

OOC: I would need someone else to play the role of the other 946 (Both of us would have suited models and godded) and potentially someone else, cloaked, to make things happen around the site depending on what discussions are had, as is the nature of the SCP. But really all this event is fundamentally is, announce it with stuff in csays and/or o-comms to make people aware stuff is happening; Then just spawn a dupe of/make a set up for 946, table, chairs, spotlight, etc. Let researchers join in discussions and such. Loadout and things spawned would be situational, but should be sensible.
8837's containment narrative is that they're undergoing a mission on the moon - And my understanding is that somewhere in that narrative, the Foundation want 8837 to believe that their abilities are more normal than they really are? So it stands to reason that they would introduce other reality benders with similar abilities, post-Class F'ing to make them believe they're on 8837's mission team. Alongside some E-11 and some research personnel, they would be taken to the CC to just do some roleplay there for a bit.

The idea ultimately being that - When research test with 8837, they are invariably exposing it to other people that aren't reality benders in any way; And "You're on the moon" is probably not sufficient enough containment to get 8837 to not start wondering about its capabilities, whether it's unique and why no-one else can do all the same things that they can. You don't want them asking questions about themselves and potentially, their containment. But if you deliberately expose them to other, similar reality benders, then that reinforces the idea that "This is normal" and the belief in their containment narrative. It's also just a fun crosstest opportunity.

OOC: I can actually initiate this as from my OSA character. Start with something about concerns of how effective 8837's containment is, potential issues etc. as I wrote above, get approval to get some reality benders with similar abilities from another site - Which would be people flagged on event character with the 8837 SWEP? We arrive at compound, bring them down and through into HCZ, outside 8837 CC, we have E-11, Class F the reality benders, get them in with the containment narrative. And then we continue RP from there. Would involve E-11 mostly, really.
During a passive breach, 076-2 notices some scientists working with chemicals - Having seen 073 around the site, Abel knows Cain is contained here, wondering if he can use the wonders of modern technology to finally get rid of his brother once and for all. Bribing a Thaumatologist for assurances, 076-2 attempts to get 073 to drink ethanol, by passing it off as an ordinary drink. As soon as 073 drinks the ethanol, 073's anomalous effect kicks in, reflecting the damage back to the attacker, which is... Himself? This of course, causes a paradox with 073's anomalous effect, causing Cain to burst into innumerable pieces.

OOC: I'm not sure who I'd play in this - I'd try and stay out of it directly if possible, I'd imagine that @Bill Nye The Guy would be willing to play 076 in this, but it would need a good 073, too. Honestly not sure about the specifics on this one, I'd need to iron it out a bit more - Would be a decent idea to work with if we ever decide we want to remove 073 - I know sometimes we do events to remove/add/change SCPs, so I should think about that sometimes, as well.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
You know,

Events don't have to be about anomalous things. You can think outside of the box. That's why I'd make a map change event about SCP-888-EX. dado open new laundry and tan location in pinewood overnight. Very enterprising businessman, nothing could possibly go wrong with that - Obviously would draw the attention of all factions.

OOC: I prep with a dupe of a laundry and tan building, it would have areas for doing laundry, like a conventional laundromat and areas for getting tanned, like a conventional solarium. Get a small group of people, they don't even have to be event team. They can be modelled and/or PAC'd civilians. The whole point of this event, is that the only strange anomalous thing is the building seemingly appearing overnight. Everything else about the establishment is non-anomalous.

List an example mission for each of the following:
A group of researchers on a whim, decide to spontaneously come up with a new... Not-quite-cult, but fun little cult-like group and associated activities, just as a means of screwing around, passing the time at work and maybe getting out of doing a few assignments.

Unfortunately for them, this is considered unionising under the FLC. The Ethics Committee takes immediate notice of this and orders O-1 to put a stop to it; Thus, O-1 are dispatched against the treasonous researchers to hold them to account.
A door appears in EZ that leads to a strange pocket dimension, with various, random CL4+ information plastered all over the walls, all of which greatly resists removal. The only hope seems to be to send a team in to get to the depths of the dimension, determine why it appeared, why there's infoleaks everywhere and how to remove it.

In the depths, they find the entity apparently responsible, when discussing with it, they find that it seems to operate similarly to SCP-738. Once they establish this, they would need to convince the entity to remove the dimension access from EZ, without trading too much away in return.

Alternatively, they could find a different way to remove the dimension's EZ access point.
Serpent's Hand event where they have an anomaly that they themselves deem too troublesome to keep in the Library, so they decide to hand it off to the Jailers. Also doubles as a Foundation Staff event, but this would be mainly a SOPs thing, I think. Stopping Bookburner/Madmen interference, etc.
Very well-known Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 member, Major James, shows up at compound - Presenting correct ID and passes Kant before entering the site. This causes moderate to large confusion within E-11, if not the rest of the site at large... They've never seen this individual before, despite them being a legitimate member of the regiment with real history and real records onsite. From there, E-11 continue to work with Major James in their day-to-day duties while trying to figure out what the deal is.
The CRA (Canadian Revenue Agency) have launched an investigation into Pinewood - By account of the abnormal level of pollutants and energy usage in the sector to its registered population count, not counting SIte-65 or the UNGOC FOB, the numbers aren't adding up as to why they aren't receiving the taxes they should be. Further investigation results in them discovering the CI base, as well as the outfit and its illicit activities. Of course, the CRA don't particularly care what exactly CI are doing. The only thing they care about is that CI aren't paying their dues. Especially Johnson, who apparently hoards the most out of all of them. ...Obviously, Johnson isn't going to give up his hard-earned money. So it culminates between a drawn-out exchange between the CRA and CI. I think CI would enjoy it.
Representatives of Nexus, on their orders, are dispatched to Pinewood to check up on humanitarian operations within the region and the well-being of their FOB, with the intention of performing an audit. UNGOC has many FOBs, in many areas of interest all over the world - It stands to reason that they would need to regularly have them checked on to make sure they are adhering to, most importantly the Fivefold Mission, but also the standards Nexus have for them. This means going over policy, procedures, documents, seeing the flow of money internally and how the budget is used.
A Chef shows up to compound, presents correct ID and passed Kant, etc. - Arriving onsite from their place of residence, as any other Foundation employee would. Except this Chef has a disguise card (...Likely would be contextualised IC as maybe a holdover of knowing how to disguise from previous experience in IA, or similar).

When in site, they go around just 'resolving stuff' as other (non-combative (except IA)) jobs. Every time something reaches a conclusion (i.e. Let's say they assist in getting a researcher arrested for something they shouldn't be doing), they make sure to say "Actually, I'm a Chef!" and then undisguise, before running off to repeat with another situation. Rinse and repeat for as long as it's funny.

EDIT 13/03/2024 @ 1AM: Expanding on stuff, what would happen in events OOC
EDIT 14/03/2024 @ 4PM: More expanding on stuff, trimming down, changed out some event ideas, added other apps (This template needs changing desperately), etc.
EDIT 16/03/2024 @ 4AM: Added an event just for Bill.
EDIT 18/03/2024 @ 12AM: Expanded on the why section

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Good application
- Has a mindset of a GM
- Let here cook

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
I concur, let here cook
Professional yapster.
Would probably cook as GM

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support
I'm happy to start off by saying I think you'd do a fab job as a GM, your suggestions on the forums alone suggest you have a lot of potential at thinking deeply into a subject
I can not support your GM application at this time though, as most of your events seem like joke events and do not demonstrate extensive roleplay capabilities. Whilst a joke event every once in a while is fun, I really don't want to think that a GM primarily hosts joke events. Furthermore, the event ideas you list are very vague and do not offer much insight into what the event may involve, just a very brief description (yes, I know it says 'List')

If you re-do your event ideas to describe some extensive, thought-out events, I am happy to change my verdict, please PM me on the forums if you do so.

+ Support
Shows decent potential, has edited post and shows that they can clearly expand on their ideas.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
I can not support your GM application at this time though, as most of your events seem like joke events and do not demonstrate extensive roleplay capabilities. Whilst a joke event every once in a while is fun, I really don't want to think that a GM primarily hosts joke events. Furthermore, the event ideas you list are very vague and do not offer much insight into what the event may involve, just a very brief description (yes, I know it says 'List')
Mostly wrote those because I'm interested in cultivating fun.

If you want examples of things that could also be fun, but more serious-oriented, then have some of these ideas that I've previously floated in the event suggestions channel, which you would have found if you had taken the time to search for them:
Following a discussion in which the topic of a holiday comes up, Harmon and Garcian decide that Canada would, subjectively, be an interesting place to visit. This results in SCP-946 spontaneously being transported to Site-65. During which, RsD get the unique opportunity to test with the object.
During a routine maintenance check, it is determined that the Alpha Warhead is either currently not, or will soon cease to be, in sufficient condition to meet daily operational needs. As it is critical for Site-65 to have a ready-to-detonate Alpha Warhead at all times, Site Command immediately begin making the necessary preparations to have the current warhead uninstalled from its location, and the current detonation system prepared for a replacement. It's at this critical moment, that the site is contacted from outside, by the (in?)famous paranuclear arms dealer Jeff (Nuclear Superpower), looking to offer their wares. With such a thing readily available on short notice, do Site-65 take the offer? Or do they go through the normal channels?
Twas a crisp morn'. O5-█/[insert name of current ECC]/[insert name of current GOC GEN]/[insert name of current CI-COM]/[any immediate subordinate of any of the prior] recently started work in their relevant area of operations for the day - They boot up their terminal as a general formality, and find the following in their inbox:

Code:
TO: [insert recipient where applicable]
SUBJECT:

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
██.████° ██´██"
I never miss my mark. Abdicate and you will live. [This part of the message is then repeated in Spanish, French, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Farsi, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and Tagalog.]

Simple SCP-2578 event. How does the Foundation/GOC/CI deal with an entity that seemingly arbitrarily designates tyrants for its targets, that can't reasonably be engaged or reasoned with from their current location? ...At least, maybe not without the use of an anomaly?
In a nuclear-armed facility, sometimes it's safe to gauge how... 'Explodey' the staff feel. So, Site Command pick a wide swath of personnel out and give them the following interview; They inform them of the existence of the Alpha Warhead (if they didn't already know). Then ask, completely hypothetically, under no threat of any repercussions, if presented with the opportunity to detonate it, with nominal Site status and no Site Code active, would they just... Do so? Randomly?After gauging their response, they get amnesticised if they're someone that's not meant to retain knowledge of this, and returned to normal duties.
Among the myriad things presented in the 682 termination attempts log, is an attempt to use 2140 to see if its cognitohazardous "retroactive recruiting" property was able to affect it in any capacity - With the end result being that 682 almost drew a 2140-1 of its own to use against Foundation.

In this scenario, 682... I guess, just out of sheer boredom? Could try making some markings? And then by the time E-11 pick up that 682's making a little more/different noise than usual, he's either accidentally drawn a functioning 2140-1 instance or remembered how to make one for a moment brief enough to complete one that works for him (It's entirely within reason that an immortal, ever-regenerating lizard would have memory issues with all of the millennia it's lived through); And manages to 'infect' the responding E-11 with it, essentially Class F'ing them.It then either spreads throughout E-11 or gets caught and stopped - The former resulting in a 682 breach with E-11 assisting it (Although maybe for this breach, don't breach other SCPs for balance's sake; Like sure, it makes sense that they would try, but the immediate thing that makes sense from the other (at least, sapient and intelligent SCPs like 079, TGs, 8837, etc.) SCPs is that they'd have the viewpoint of "Why would I side with them, they kept me shut in here." And immediately kills. Just leave it at 682 + E-11). Panic ensues.
A lone soldier shows up to Site-65's front gates - As they are wearing standard Foundation uniform, they are not turned away, but instead detained without issue, the soldier being fully co-operative. While investigating, DEA & Nu-7 discover the following letter, addressed directly to O5-█:

Code:
Wow! You just found yourself your very own Little Mister, a limited edition collection from Dr. Wondertainment! Find them all and become Mr. Collector!

INVOICE-#61063
Dr. Wondertainment would like to thank and congratulate 'The SCP Foundation' on its acquisition, regarding one bespoke order of 'Mr. MTF Unit'. We sincerely hope your product is of satisfactory standards.

-- Dr. Wondertainment

...A confused Site Command immediately begin to investigate the issue, with O5-█ claiming to have no memory of ever making such a transaction or any contact with Dr. Wondertainment regarding this. Despite the DEA's best efforts, Dr. Wondertainment seems to be unable to reach on the matter. Approximately 5L of A-1's amnestics supply get exhausted following the infobreach.
Posters about being 'scrombled' suddenly appear all over the map - On the sides of buildings on surface, on walls in the facility, everywhere. Not in excessive amounts and RP-wise, they should all ultimately be harmless but cause enough of a weirdness, perceived memetic effect or like, general concern, just enough that it would cause alarm within and investigation by, the Foundation. Event probably requires very little intervention from GMs, as the focus is on eliciting a widescale response.
Basically just a big crosstest between 7722 and 7722. I'd try and elaborate further, but every time I try and read the official 7722 article, I can never fully understand it. From what I gather though, it looks like this could be done on the surface? Essentially just have a 7722 instance manifest in an empty area on the surface and use that. A surface (cross)test would be pretty interesting and novel. Nu-7 would have to set up a perimeter - Potential for Parawatch/GOC/CI/MC&D roleplay, too.
8837's containment narrative is that they're undergoing a mission on the moon - And my understanding is that somewhere in that narrative, the Foundation want 8837 to believe that their abilities are more normal than they really are? So it stands to reason that they would introduce other reality benders with similar abilities, post-Class F'ing to make them believe they're on 8837's mission team. Alongside some E-11 and some research personnel, they would be taken to the CC to just do some roleplay there for a bit.
"If the general public find out that this even exists, there'll be mass hysteria and widespread chaos!" ...Right? The idea that the average layman would react with such strong feeling, to the knowledge of something so wildly alien and hazardous to them has for a long time, been the accepted hypothesis for what would occur if the veil were to suddenly shatter. But has that ever actually been tested? Pinewood is a small, rural town in Saskatchewan, Canada, under heavy monitoring by both the UNGOC and Foundation. This, as well as the small population and limited connection to the rest of the world, makes this place a great testing ground to probe just how an ordinary person would react to learning about horrors beyond their comprehension and determine just how justified the Foundation's mission is.Why? Generally speaking, if something doesn't directly affect someone, their reaction is... Sedated, to say the least. An authority could admit the existence of pretty much anything and the reaction at large you'd get would be apathetic or sceptical. It's costly to keep things secret, you know. Some of the budget and effort spent on keeping the lid tight might be better spent keeping the lid on in the first place, if it proves that the lid doesn't need to be that tight in the first place.This could be done as a Foundation operation, an UNGOC operation, or a joint operation between the two of them - The activity is simple; selectively and carefully expose civilians to sensitive information and gauge their reaction before amnesticating. Of course, if you want extra spice, have CI jump in Diogenes-style and show them exactly where these things are - Just to throw a spanner in the whole operation.
Type Blues crop up from time to time in D-Block - It would make sense at some stage for the Foundation to, instead of constantly wasting resources on terminating it, see if they can utilise it to benefit them. A high-ranking site authority could feasibly authorise the experimental Class F'ing of a TB to induct them into an MTF unit (although probably not Nu-7), give them some escorts, the appropriate uniform, keycard, training and have them occasionally use inversion so that they don't die from decay... And just see where things go from there.
Obviously I'm not going to go try and influence the server environment into being full-time wacky 'LOLFoundation' territory, as much as I adore/have nostalgia for LOLFoundation, but I firmly believe that being a GM is not being about 100% serious with everything. Have joy.

But I do also like to keep my cards as close to my chest as I reasonably can.

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
which you would have found if you had taken the time to search for them:
I don't usually check those channels much, nor did I put much thought into it as the majority of my response is based on your application rather than previous interactions.

but I firmly believe that being a GM is not being about 100% serious with everything.
Whilst I wholeheartedly agree, I still think you could've had one decently well thought-out 'joke event' idea, with the rest being fairly detailed with what they'd entail, who would be included, objectives, etcera.

Whilst the brief description of those event suggestions you further provided are easier to stomach, I would still like to see some better events for the respective groups that were listed - a few of them are one-liners which simply provides no explanation on what it would involve, for example:

Very well-known Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 member, Major James, shows up for work.
is very vague. Is he anomalous? Is he a spy from the Chinese Communist Party? Is it secretly O5-1 disguised? Is it a disgraced E-11 member who has came back for revenge?

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
is very vague. Is he anomalous? Is he a spy from the Chinese Communist Party? Is it secretly O5-1 disguised? Is it a disgraced E-11 member who has came back for revenge?
so, Major James is an E-11 inside joke

and i started to branch it out a bit with some IC misinfo docs in SC and GOC.

i think they're public reading, so i think you could reasonably go up to FL3 and see the file on Major James

although
Whilst the brief description of those event suggestions you further provided are easier to stomach, I would still like to see some better events for the respective groups that were listed - a few of them are one-liners which simply provides no explanation on what it would involve, for example:
so - yes, i could have been a bit more descriptive with these events, but i had already roughly spent a cumulative 12 hours or so on writing this app, with a lot that it demands me to cover, i opted to go broad instead of deep - especially considering my experience in suggestions where i have actually had CT tell me in TS to cut the length of my suggestions down or they'll start editing/auto-denying them based on length alone. like, staff do a lot, i can't expect them to go through several in-depth event ideas, especially when i'm an already known quantity to the staff team who have an idea of the kind of events i'd produce, anyway.

Kree

May 17, 2023
+Support
+Even though reading the app made me think you finally went insane, I believe you would be a good GM and could help out massively.

I can finally meet Major James

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Even though reading the app made me think you finally went insane
EXTREMELY LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER
the entire reason i joined the server last year in the first place, was because i was insane. everything is simply following the logical path

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
-Good interactions
-Good rp
-Very professional

Let her cook

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
I have edited the OP with changes to some of my event ideas and further elaborating a little, as well as adding a few more - Because apparently I need to elucidate some things I thought were implicit.

Here you go @Geronimo

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
I have edited the OP with changes to some of my event ideas and further elaborating a little, as well as adding a few more - Because apparently I need to elucidate some things I thought were implicit.

Here you go @Geronimo
Whilst I still think some of your event ideas are a bit devious, I am satisfied that you hold the creative aspirations to be able to successfully and effectively design intricate events that involve many players on the server. I'll update my comment shortly.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.