[UK] Enrico 'Pucci's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSnake

SCP-RP Staff
Jan 18, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): DarkSnake
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Days Recently, i have played a lot more but it doesn't show up.
1706030130234.png
This translates to about 248 hours on CN
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 LCPL Enrico 'Pucci'
Chaos name (include your rank): Yoshikage 'Kira' Concript
Civilian name: Bruma
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554207427
Discord ID (name#0000): darksnake_
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warnings
1 for RDM x4
1 For ERP- I would like to say that i got warned for this because i made a rash joke and understandably it was reported for ERP
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Unfortunately not but i plan to gain some with this application if it does get accepted
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-No i don't have any previous experience with Serious Roleplay
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I Finish work around 5-6PM GMT most days so from then till around 11-12 PM (6-7Hrs Depending on the day)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been playing on the server for some time as of recent, I did leave for an extended period of time but now I have gotten back into and I'm am really enjoying it, becoming a Staff Member feels like a good next step for me because I want to do my part and help within the community as much as possible. I'm all about fairness and respect so I would like to be there to help things run smoothly with an extra pair of hands to also help whenever the server gets a little rough. I'd like to eventually become a friendly face the people can turn to whenever in need of help. I genuinely appreciate the staff team and would like to become an extra brick in the wall to uphold everyone.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I would be a good , helpful member because I have a strong knack for helping others and resolving conflicts is something that I enjoy doing because it helps all the players to have fun on the server and be able to play without any trouble being caused. My commitment to fairness and my driven approach to things such as problem solving go hand in hand with the responsibilities of a member of staff, I am optimistic that these skills make me a valuable candidate for the role and I hope that I get that chance to prove that to the team.

Thank you very much for considering my application, if this gets accepted I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the servers future.

Last edited:

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
Neutral +/- kinda low v-time and no prior experience with serious roleplay I have few but alright interactions

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

- You are a new member on the forums which means you are quite new to the community and I also have no interactions with you. I recommend waiting a little before applying for staff and getting know and used to the comunity. You can do this by interacting with the community on the Fourms and discord.

Kind regards,

- Blue

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
Hello @DarkSnake today I will be giving you a

+Support

+Good application
+all interactions are good with you
+active
You are doing brilliant work in Nu7 I feel as if you'd be a great fit for the staff team.
Good luck!

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @DarkSnake , today I will be giving you a +/- Neutral for the following reasons:

- Active
- Good Interactions
- No previous staffing experience

I think it would be best if you increased your implementation into this community before entering staff

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @DarkSnake ,
I will be giving you a +/- Neutral
-I at current have no interactions with you

Kind regards,
Edwin

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @DarkSnake

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Please ensure you interact a tad bit more with the community before making a Staff Application, I'll give you a two week timeframe to attempt to do so as I believe it's a bit too soon.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.