MTF B-1 CPL
MTF NU-7 CPL [LDR - T&D]
MTF O-1 LCPL
MTF E-11 LCPL
UNGOC LCPL
CI-G
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM x2
NITRP warning (said O1 when it was still redacted)
LTARP warning (Had to get dinner, didnt appeal it)
Harassment
Failrp
Fearrp
Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?
The reason I am applying for D.E.A Director is the following:

Leadership
As most people can see, the Department of External Affairs is lacking in leadership and it doesn't have many members taking action in it. I believe that making me the Director of External Affairs will singificantly help the Department and make it great again. I believe that my activity, my experience and competence makes the difference and they gave me a reason to apply

What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

The reasons I am suitable for Director of External Affairs are the following:

Activity
As a Director of External Affairs you should be an example to your subordinates, this includes enforcing being active and I can manage to play for 3+ hours daily on D.E.A jobs, this would allow me to manage more efficiently D.E.A leadership, enforcing activity to be brought in the Dpt.

Experience
A Director of External Affairs should have enough experience to manage a large group of people. Besides from my time as Agency Manager I have learnt how to manage groups of people during my time as Overseer Assistant when tasked to do specific missions; during my small amount of time as a Site Advisor I learnt how to use external documentation, such as google forms, spreadsheets and google documents. I have mastered my document skills during my time as Executive Researcher, Security Captain and U.N.G.O.C LCPL. My experience makes the difference for this role.

Roleplay Skills
When on the appropriate roles I know how to properly roleplay with other groups, keeping a professional and enjoyable Roleplay Enviroment for everyone

What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
The Director of External Affairs has many responsabilities in RP involving external and internal management:
- Manage the Department of External Affairs, appoint or demote new leaders for micro management.
- Organise diplomatic meetings with Groups of Interest to talk about relations or any other matters (e.g. event GOI etc..)
- Make Executive decisions for the department, make the most significant changes and documents to keep the department efficient

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[ACCESS DENIED]
Please swipe your keycard again.
[ACCESS GRANTED]
Welcome to
SCIPNET
Please select directive
Archive [CL2] => Enzo Marchetti Biography
Click Y to confirm command [Y][N]
[Y]
Name: Enzo
Surname: Marchetti
Born In: Italy
Height: 186 cm
Eye Color: Green
Clearance Level: 4
Would you like to view a thorough biography? [CL4][Y][N]
Welcome to Enzo's life.
Enzo was born in Italy in 1999. At the age of 16 it was reported his movement to the United States for studies purpouses. The database says that at the age of 17 the student moved to Virginia and entered 'The Farm', a notorious C.I.A. Spy training school. After years of studying Enzo became skillfull in the field of espionage. Thanks to this, recruiting Agent █████ ██████ was tasked in following Enzo's path and test him to see if he was worth to induct to the S.C.P. Foundation. From what the database tells us that Enzo managed to indirectly pass all tests given by the recruiting Agent so he was inducted to the External Affairs Department and was given a Non Disclosure Accord (N.D.A.) about the S.C.P. Foundation. During his time as an External Affairs Agent Enzo has shown excellent paperwork and espionage skills, shortly after he was promoted to Senior Agent and given Operative of the month by Director of External Affairs "Falcon". After he was promoted to Senior Agent Enzo started taking operatives into his own hands, he acted as an active leader, lead operations and wrote more documents to help the department, thanks to this he was given the rank of Special Agent. After his promotion to Special Agent Enzo had micro managed the Operations Agency, this helped a lot the department so he was put in charge of the Agency to keep it efficient so he became an Agency Manager. As an Agency Manager Enzo organised and conducted operations against Groups of Interest involving diplomatic talks with them, due to the lack of leadership the O5 Council had deemed Enzo Marchetti fit to become the Director of External Affairs.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
-support

When you were banned from the SCP discord you decided to start talking on the MRP one. You were quite rude, didn't make a positive contribution to the discussion and instead referred to your SCP ban believing you would be banned for your opinion. You instead just repeatedly called MRP a dead server and that was it. This was less than a month ago and I think is an important point to make on your maturity.

• Haha
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: Generic and Naffen

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-support

When you were banned from the SCP discord you decided to start talking on the MRP one. You were quite rude, didn't make a positive contribution to the discussion and instead referred to your SCP ban believing you would be banned for your opinion. You instead just repeatedly called MRP a dead server and that was it. This was less than a month ago and I think is an important point to make on your maturity.
Hes improved from this.

Hes been a active Special Agent, a mature one, a friendly one, and a person I can talk to. Did Enzo do stupid shit when he got banned, yes.

But he has improved from that ban

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
-support

Thank you for your feedback Leaderson,

During that time I was both banned from the SCP Discord and server, I was simply stating that Military Roleplay was dead in my opinion as it wasn't active as it used to be during the USSR vs NATO RP time, with the intention of stating that MRP lost a significant amount of player since SCPRP came out. The only thing that I said regarding my ban was "I don't want to go any further as I wouldn't be surprised if I recieved a ban."
The ban was appealed 2 weeks later so I don't know how can this afflict my maturity, counting the fact that I haven't had a single interaction with you besides when you gave me my Moderator test in Military Roleplay.

I hope that you can change your view of me someday,
With that said I send you my best regards Leaderson.

Sevoio

Mar 10, 2023
+support

Active DEA player, seems like would fit into the role he's applying to.

ShadowPL

Jul 20, 2022
-support

Benzo changed

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
+support
+very friendly guy
+very mature
+is very helpful

enzo is a old friend and he is a very good person i do think he is fit for the role. (enzo i dont have your discord anymore give it to me)

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
Huge +Support

I'm leaving a +support because when DEA came out I focused it for around a week almost everyday I saw Enzo working towards DEA and continue to see him today even though I've stopped playing DEA even just passing by I see him helping other DEA members with whatever they need help with always in a very professional manner, alongside helping DEA members from what I've heard he has greatly improved GOI relations after some events. He has improved massively since his ban being one of the if not the most active and hard working DEA CL4 there is at the moment there is no better candidate for DoEA currently.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.