Donator
Jan 6, 2023
Steam ID:​
STEAM_0:1:46687214
Discord name:​
Mishashi#0624
For how long have you played on CG SCP:​
For about a month.
IG-Time is 1w 1d at the time of writing.
In what country are you located?:​
Germany
Time zone:​
Character name(s):​
'Mishashi'
Civilian name:​
Tuck 'Mishashi' Aberthon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):​
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:​
Of course.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:​
SCP-096
CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:​
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:​
My maturity, willingness to engage with others in a more serious tone and high amounts of knowledge when it comes to roleplaying, I deem myself as a great canditate. Not only am I willing to learn, I can also adapt incredibly fast, while understanding and helping those that might just need any kind of help. I've also been fairly active on Internal Affairs, gathering knowledge and understanding of the CoE and CoC with the help of others and some of my own ways of gathering knowledge about said topics.

Along with that, I also consider myself pretty experienced when it comes to choosing words. While English may not be my first language and I find myself rarely struggling to find the fitting words, I am capable of understanding the meaning of words in context with how the sentence they're in is structured. I also encourage people to talk to one another in a calm and more understanding way, rather than try to escalate things to the point of being forced to retort to arresting them.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:​
The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant is to assist the Ethics Committee Members with their daily tasks, work closely with the Site Administration to ensure that cohesion and a healthy workflow is guaranteed within the Foundation. Along with that, they also work in tandem with Site Staff as a sort of middleman between them and the Ethics Committee.
Along with cooperating with Site Staff and Site Administration, Assistants are also responsible to ensure that the Code of Ethics is properly followed. Due to the nature of their job, Assistants are always guaranteed to have a workflow that never stays the same. Be it dealing and documenting with CoE (Code of Ethics) violations, communicating with Site Staff, listening to their ethics-related issues or assisting and ordering MTF Units, should no Ethics Committee Member be present, Assistants are guaranteed to almost always be busy.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED AS
CLEARANCE 4
Site ██ has always been known by Foundation staff to be troublesome. The lack of ethical treatment, filthy cells and outright disgusting bunks for both Security and Site staff ensured that nobody worked there willingly. Sure, some may have been transfered over, but that was mostly due to their Executives wanting to punish them. Assistant after Assistant has been sent, yet after they have left, it doesn't even take half a year for things to return to the same state as things were prior to their arrival.

That is when 'Mishashi' was sent in. Direct and with a keen eye, Assistant 'Mishashi' was quick to spot the problems that plagued the Site. It wasn't the D-Class like people had thought, causing trouble to Site and Security Staff - It was the Administration. Negligence and ignorance of both Site Advisor and Director led to the Site degrading to a filthy, pathetic state that wasn't even worthy of being called Foundation property. He spent months within the facility, disguised as your ordinary Internal Affairs Agent - Gathering evidence, holding interviews and and conducting investigations thanks to the approval of the ECM.

Having gathered enough material to be considered 'Tribunal Ready', 'Mishashi' ordered both Site Advisor and Director into the Ethics Committee Headquarters at
Site ██ in order to have them not only be punished, but be removed from their positions indefinitely. No single person should live inside a facility where even the walls looked scarier than SCP-106. Both Mobile Task Forces Omega-1 and Epsilon-11 had then been dispatched to Site ██, dealing with not only rioting, administrative personnel, but also breached SCPs thanks to said riot.

Current Status of Site ██:
Retaken
awaiting refurbishment.

Site Advisor R. ██████████:
TERMINATED,
SEE ADDENDUM ████.

Site Director M. ████:
Relocated to Site ███ as Site Staff;
Janitorial Class.

Last edited:

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Mishashi I am going to give you Neutral
- No CL4 experience
- did not have interactions with you

Reactions: Mishashi

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support
no CL4 roles

Seen you only on internal which is good.

But when u are given post u sometimes "not all the times" u wander off and sit in a corner.

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
-support
no CL4 roles

Seen you only on internal which is good.

But when u are given post u sometimes "not all the times" u wander off and sit in a corner.
I'm afraid I don't quite understand, as I've been fairly active when it comes to being stationed anywhere, if that's what you are refering to. I even patrol LCZ regularly.

The only times I do AFK, I usually just straight up leave to free a spot for somebody else.

xelius

Jan 3, 2023
cell 4
Neutral

- Lack of CL4 Experience
- Not a lot of interactions (have just seen you play IA)

I think it’s a given that you need some sort of experience before stepping into such a role.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I'm afraid I don't quite understand, as I've been fairly active when it comes to being stationed anywhere, if that's what you are refering to. I even patrol LCZ regularly.

The only times I do AFK, I usually just straight up leave to free a spot for somebody else.
u were posted at HCZ CP and 20 minuets later u wandered off infront of me

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
UPDATED currently held whitelisted roles.

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
ForumPost.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Misashi' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Misashi,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or an Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a formal induction.

Reactions: Mishashi
Status
Not open for further replies.