Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:575681357
————————————————
Discord name: LegoManOnHash#2197
————————————————-
For how long have you played on CG SCP: My Vtime is bugged (Close to 3 months+)
————————————————-
————————————————
In what country are you located?: Germany
————————————————
Time zone: CEST
————————————————
Character name(s):
Brian Henderson (Civ)
Ryan Henderson (CI)
Dr. James Henderson (Foundation)

———————————————-
Civilian name: Brian Henderson
———————————————-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
——————————————————
Do you have a mic?: Yes
——————————————————
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 [T&D] CSG [Held]
Executive Researcher [Held]
Site Advisor [Holding]

——————————————————
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received an NLR warning, the reason was I died in lobby by a CI and after I respawned, my team said there was CI in lobby so I reported it in C3, and the CI thought I NLR'd when I just got comms from TS, but I should have known that's not allowed, and I was informed and have kept my record clean since.
——————————————————
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for the Ethics Committee Member position. I believe I am suited for this position due to my experience as Executive Researcher (where I read the CoE and CoC constantly) and Site Advisor which I am currently holding and constantly working around site to ensure everything is well. I can be very active on both week days and weekends and I have experience handling situations that may occur around site. (Code 5’s, MTF requests, Etc…) I can be a public figure and seen as a person who can lend a helping hand if needed. I also have been reached out too by the Director of Ethics to ask if I had any interest in ECM which I do.
——————————————————-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

[Internal Affairs] When I first joined the server, this was my first whitelisted role. I was taught the basics and sent along my way, in which I familiarized myself with the CoE and CoC that was posted in the bunks (along with the links). I was taught how to differentiate between CoC and CoE violations which greatly increased my perception in those fields. These rules books assisted me in my daily life as an Internal Affairs agent.

[Nu-7] I became Nu-7 directly after my time as Internal Affairs agent. I was put through tryouts by COM Kwill and passed flawlessly. Throughout my time as Nu-7 I learned how to exercise the CoC and CoE properly, in both gun control and any situations that may arise. It has taught me how to work with MTF departments more closely and get well acquainted with my own members in Nu-7. Not to mention I was mentored by one of the best Nu-7 CO’s (Red). He has definitely positively impacted the way I performed in Nu-7 and my future endeavors.

[Executive Researcher] Throughout my time as Executive I learned how to exercise the CoE in daily life around the facility along with helping guide others and other researchers on how to perform their duties without breaking any CoE rules. I have made lectures of the CoE and pushed those rules into the researchers that attended so they fully understood them and could perform their duties to the best of their abilities without violating any of them. I have learned how to write excellent documents and how to format documents properly, along with assisted tons of researchers into becoming the best they can be.

[Site Advisor]
This is the position I am currently holding. Along with this position, I have learned how to write reviews for departments (OOC) and properly get info from both the Leads and JR leads in the department. I have learned to deal with site issues that contain both CoE and CoC violations and how to handle these situations. I have have made good relations with the departments I oversee and I have made sure to give my honest feedback and assistance to any Department or personnel that may need it. Site Advisor has taught me how to be a good leader and a public face for a greater higher up command. I can be seen around the site as needed and make sure I am seen as a public and friendly face for personnel to come have a chat if they need assistance.
———————————————————
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The Ethics Committee is one of the two SC groups which runs the Site (The other being the O5 Council). The Committee enforces the Code of Ethics and makes changes as necessary with group consensus. The Committee deals with Code of Ethics issues that may arise in departments as well. (Tribunals, department rules that involve CoE, etc…). The Committee ensure the site is running properly alongside the O5 council, and announce any changes made to the CoE to the foundation so they are aware.

The Ethics Committee also deals with situations alongside the O5 Council such as;

Cross tests (914 with organic matter, 008, cross tests depending on the SCP’s involved)

Code black (initiating the warhead if needed, extermination of CDC, helping evacuate all personnel)

Authorize AA (If Site Administration is not available, we can also override permission if valid reason is given)

———————————————————-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
They deal with applications involving;

Director of Internal Affairs (Alongside O5)

Director of Medicine

Ethics Committee Assistant

Ethics Committee Member (Give votes // replies on apps)

The Ethics Committee conducts reviews for departments on a monthly basis and announces changes to the CoE to the whole foundation so they are aware, along with assisting in writing documents that may be needed by the Director of Ethics or even gathering evidence presented by the victims or accusers in the case of a tribunal.

———————————————————
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Region: Unknown

Time: 21:00
Facility: [Redacted]
Code name [“Enclave”]

O5 - Hello “Enclave”, I see you’re performing your duties well as Site Advisor.

“Enclave” - Yes sir’s I am. I have become very well acquainted with my position and I know a lot of great changes are happening at the moment between SA and SC. I will still perform my duties as required by me.

O5 - Perfect. We have a lot of great changes planned and we have been seeking out…Assistance…

Manual Override Initiated….

Connecting to [Redacted] Channel…

Transmitting signal….

Unknown - Hello “Enclave”, we didn’t mean to interrupt your conversation, but we have seen you as a future candidate for our cause in the EC.

“Enclave” - I see. This is the ECM. I have been interested in that position for a long time and strived to get that with the help of SA to gain more experience. I would be honored to become a part of your team. If you allow me sir.

Unknown - Ah, I see, we will reach out to you in the near future. Await our reply.

Transmission cut….

Computer shutting down….

End of Log #379

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
+ Major support
- Experience as Site Advisor
- Mature
- Professional
- Friendly

James, I met you when you first came into Nu-7, you showed so much promise I thought you'd be Major before me, you are a very professional logical guy, and from seeing you as Site Advisor I'm sure this has proven to anyone you've spoken that you are well worth the position of ECM.

But you are more than a perfect fit for this role, and I give you all my luck.

Reactions: LegoManOnHash

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

Thanks for supporting me while I was playing on the server.
You're a friendly individual who deserves this spot. Hope you get in.

GL

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Henderson's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest as a member of the Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be on The Ethics Committee. However, you will be put on a trial period for the position. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Director of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.