[UK] Executive Researcher Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Discord name: RFR-M ''Cain''
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on the server for over a month.
In what country are you located?: UK, England.
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): ''Cain'' (RFR-M)
Civilian name: Zacharia Dez.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am white listed for SCP 096. I am not white listed for anything else. I do not hold any special roles for CI.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have had 1 warning for toxicity. I called a GENSEC mentally ill for leaving me.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying for researcher to get a wider perspective of the research department. I want to be a role model and lead other researchers who want to explore the researching journey just like me. I would also host a lot of lectures, mainly focusing on CoE for researchers and / or on how to format your documents.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I am a mature person when it comes to SRS RP. I am suitable for Executive researcher because I acknowledge everybody's hard work and attitude when working. I am a hardworking person that is always on site for 3+ hours, showing how much I care for this site.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I have gotten 1 excellent document on a cross test on SCP 999 and SCP 076-2. What would make an excellent document is:
1. How you format it. Formatting your documents are extremely vital to getting an excellent one. My way of formatting is to do a new line every 3-4 lines so it is easy to read and more understandable. I order my documents like this:
1. Warnings.
2.Contents.
3. Aim.
4. Method.
5. Risks.
6. Prediction.
7. Conclusion.
8. Personal note / Opinion (not too necessary)
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: The responsibilities of an Executive Researcher is to not only do experiments on cl4 scps, but to watch and supervise other researchers to see what they are doing wrong and what they are doing correctly. Responsibilities of an Executive Researcher is to guide other people ( mainly researchers.) through the right path so they have great opportunities for the future. Executive Researchers are role models for the Research Department, therefore, have to act professional in any way.
-

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Mr. Cain was born in China, Guang Zhao. He was highly into creepy pastas and monster myths. However, he was bullied for this. Mr. Cain believed in these stories and wanted to study these monsters when he grows up. A few years later, Mr. Cain was still obssessed with these ''stories'' and ''myths''. He wandered around forests, hoping to find something unusual. Until, one day, Mr. Cain was wandering too far. He heard gunshots and, something sounding like a beam, Mr. Cain ran over to the sounds to find people dressed in military clothes, with high tech weapons, seeming to fight something. Mr. Cain looked to his side to find SCP (REDACTED) in a rage. He was shocked, but surprisingly happy. When the anomaly was calm and making his way to the base, the military people noticed that Mr. Cain saw everything. Quickly, they put a bag over his head and brought him into the site. After a few hours, Mr. Cain was interrogated and was given a choice. 1. Get amnestic and forget everything you just saw or 2. Work with the SCP foundation. Mr. Cain took a few moments to decide until he said he wanted to work with the foundation. A few years later, Sr Researcher Cain seems to forget everything about his life on the surface.

Last edited by a moderator:

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Hello Cain, I will be giving you a -Support
----------------------------------------------------
-Semi active/Haven't had many RP interactions
-I had to retrain Mr. Cain in writing documents/Never came back to let me see his progress
-Hasn't proven to me he knows how to write an excellent document
-Needs more experience writing excellent documents
-Application not so detailed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mature/Friendly
-Knows the role decently

------------------------------
Hello Cain, If you work on the negatives I've listed above, and show me that you are willing to learn and improve on your mistakes, I am willing to change to a +support. I highly recommend you take what I said into account. Nonetheless Goodluck!

Reactions: baneyo

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Hello Cain, I will be giving you a -Support
----------------------------------------------------
-Semi active/Haven't had many RP interactions
-I had to retrain Mr. Cain in writing documents/Never came back to let me see his progress
-Hasn't proven to me he knows how to write an excellent document
-Needs more experience writing excellent documents
-Application not so detailed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mature/Friendly
-Knows the role decently

------------------------------
Hello Cain, If you work on the negatives I've listed above, and show me that you are willing to learn and improve on your mistakes, I am willing to change to a +support. I highly recommend you take what I said into account. Nonetheless Goodluck
I highly appreciate this reply, I will work on the negatives you have given to me.

Reactions: LegoManOnHash

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
- Support

-
Recently Blacklisted from E-11

GL ?

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
UmomwHH.png
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to make an Executive researcher application.
However, your lack of presence and reputation within the department, in addition to the middleing application and lack of support from the community have not given us the confidence to allow you to continue with the process.

Please work on creating a positive reputation and presence within the department, and you may yet become a welcomed member of the Executive Team.​

You may Re-Apply in Two (2) Weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.