Medical Response Unit - First Sergeant [Holding]

Misc
Intelligence Agent
Internal Affairs Agent
SCP-096 Whitelist

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Job Abuse
(Expired) (Switched whilst AOS - Didn't realize I was AOS at the time, but have learnt from this mistake)
Toxicity (Expired) (Use of the R slur - When I had first joined the server - I have since improved my maturity and use of language on the server)
RDM (Killed someone without any valid reasoning (Was a snowman protecting Santa during the Christmas event - Have since understood that events don't warrant breaking the rules and should continue RP'ing))
-
Why are you applying for Director of Intelligence?

During my stay within the department as an ambassador It has been clear to me from the start that the department is struggling to build activity from agents and operatives, therefore the reason for my application is that I'd like to take the next step within the department and feel that this role would be suitable for me with the advancements I have already made within the department as an ambassador and the suitability for me to advance. I feel that I would be a good suit for this position with my previous experience and want to help the ambassadors as much as I can in taking a more advanced role that would allow me to do more with the department in order to facilitate more activity. As well as this I've had previous experience as the director of intelligence that would allow me easily move the department back into the former activity status the department had whilst under my jurisdiction. I also feel that since my departure from Director I've gained a further understanding of the professionalism that is expected while operating within a senior clearance position and feel that this has further developed me as a person within the department and the site as a whole. I feel as if I'm more suited for this position than I was before due to that situation and this have allowed me to come
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Intelligence?:

I believe that I would be a good applicant overall for the role of Director of Intelligence for many different factors, these being:

Experience -
During my time within the server I have gained a lot of experience with different roles that are all relevant to this position. During my short stay within Nu-7 I managed to gain a lot of experience when it comes to dealing with different GoI's on the server from the CI to the UNGOC as well as creating an understanding of the multiple surface operations that take place outside of the facility. After which I had been selected to join alpha 1 in which I had began to deal with info breaches and combating CI. After this I had decided to apply for ambassador of intel as I saw that the department was clearly struggling and I wanted to help advance the department to its former glory when I had been an agent and was tasked with redeveloping the overall department and its activity and creating more paths that the department could use to enhance the activity. Over the past month I believe I have achieved great things within the department that would allow me to advance onto a more senior position within it. My experience within the department from working with other ambassadors to redevelop the entire introduction phase of the agents to drafting squadrons within the department to develop its activity, these factors have allowed me to understand how the department works and what I would be required to do as a director

Documentation -
Whilst within the department of intelligence, I have created a lot of documentation for the department, from introduction presentations to operations. I have made lots of documentation and have a good understanding of what makes a good document and how to format excellent documents. as well as this working along side fellow department members to reconstruct outdated spreadsheets that would allow a new director to access and manage any and all activity within the department.

Overall, I do believe that I'm a very good applicant for Director with previous experience within CL4 roles and a good understanding of the daily duties and conduct that this would allow me to enter this job within the site.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Intelligence in RP?:

The Director of intelligence has many roles and responsibilities both within and outside of the department, some examples:
- Monitoring performance and
activity of department
- Ensuring Ambassadors conduct all duties
- Overseeing the entire department
- Makes and authorizes operations
- Monitors GoI relations
- Reports to O5 Council and Site Administration
- Oversee Departmental squadrons
- Monitors all documentation and department spreadsheets
- Conferring with other departments and MTF Units
- Ensuring Ambassadors have constant duties

-
Please give some lore about your Director of Intelligence character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Marcus Schmidt, codeword "Falcon". After swiftly making it through the ranks within the Canadian Intelligence Service, he was assigned with the task of discovering a mole within the service that had been leaking high level security information. After going weeks and weeks with no answer to these information leaks, he found a lead to a man named "Michaels Peterson". After tracking and surveying this individual, he had approached him to find answers to his strange activities with the service, and was soon to find out that this was an agent from LOTA-10 within that had been tasked with infiltrating any information linked to Site-65's location. After Marcus had been apprehended and amnesticated by the agent, he was authorized to offer him an opportunity to work for the intelligence department within a company otherwise known as "The Foundation". After performing covert operations within the department with great success and even at one point infiltrating the ranks of the Chaos Insurgency and gaining the trust of fellow agents within the department, he was promoted up to the rank of ambassador of intelligence. Whilst within this role, he had shown great loyalty to the 05 Council and their orders passed down by their assistants. After many months of performing great work, he had caught the interest of the council and decided to offer him a position that required great loyalty to the foundation...

05-: *Slaps Marcus* When will this guy wake up???

Marcus: Where am I?

05-█ : That doesn't matter, I have a vacant position within the foundation's ranks, you seem to have shown great loyalty to the foundation

Marcus: What would this involve?

05-█ : From now on, you will report directly to me and the other 05

Marcus: I don't get it, though? Out of everyone, why me?

05-█ : This is an opportunity.... you take it or not, it doesn't affect me.

Marcus: When do I start....

Included Lore: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19lAKdpBQBOL9y5D-r43umhw-p5hzI_zEj_7ClKonVto

'Desteny'

Dec 29, 2022
INSANE +Support

During the time I worked alongside Falcon he always was professional and fun to be around with.
Falcon was is fitted to this position and i hope to see him rise again.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello Falcon, Today im going to be giving you a <+Support> for the following reasons
  • Previous experience as DoI
  • Very professional
  • Has contributed to Intel alot
  • Overall a fun person to be around with
Good luck! - Draco

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
+Support

Just bring this man back, demoting him was a mistake.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @'Falcon' / Stealth

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Darren

Jul 14, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @'Falcon' / Stealth

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

damn SA L your biggest mistake was demoting him

Status
Not open for further replies.