Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
Name: Falcon / Stealth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107425811
Previous Rank (convert if required): Head Moderator
Who demoted you?: Luft / Rushi
Date of demotion?: 13/07/23
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
What is the case against you?: There were two complaints made against me at the time, I had made responses and awaited for what would usually be Red going over them, however of course this time it was Luft along with Rushi who handled these as they had reviewed the complaints and NL authorized my demotion. The first complaint was against my behaviour against a Parawatch in which I had interrogated and killed due to the information he had held. The second complaint was based around me terminating a Parawatch who I had killed for taking photos of me after being told to leave the area.
Is this true?: Yes, there was evidence to show both incidents. I plead my case with the first complaint as at the time I truly believed I was within the right, in which now coming to terms with it I do believe I was in the wrong and over my head. At the time of the second complaint I did say it was completely my fault for killing him and understood I shouldn't have done so. After the discussion I did of course appeal it to NL and ET due to the handling of the situation, however I do believe the demotion was rational and reasonable
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Mixing
Toxicity
Job Abuse
RDM
FailRP

The only warning I've received this year was due to lack of knowledge regarding new rules/updates due to me leaving the community for a while. The other 4 being when I first joined the server and lacked the full understanding of server rules
What is your side of the story?: As stated above after taking a break from the community and returning, now looking at both of the complaints I do not believe either of the incidents were justified nor acceptable in regards to the staff handbook and server rules. I do not believe that the decisions I made as a member of SL were professional.
Why should you return / what will you change?:
When I first left the staff team I did leave the community for a period of time due to my objections and disapproval of the SSL in which had performed my removal. Since then I have re integrated into the community and wish to join the staff team again in order to peruse a different route within different team and experience a different aspect of the staff team in order to assist with various qualities of it. I do believe that I can return to the staff team and do better in comparison to my last time within it. Additionally, I do believe that my progression within the server and trust that both the position I currently hold and the trust in which the community has within me that I would be able to return. I have made various positive contributions through my current role within SA that have made clear benefits to server health and I think I could increase this by returning to the staff team. I have already changed my perspective on both the staff and community and accept the choices I had previously made were not of the level that the position of SL should maintain. Finally, I would say that I have a deeper and increased knowledge of the rules and the position that staff hold within the community as a whole.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support/Neutral

Although u have had a rough patch on Staff terms, I believe u should get another chance, BUT, with close supervision, considering this is an NL authed demotion.

Good luck!

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Support

Long ago, I saw a clip from when you were an admin, you killed a tech expert holding a knife and went up to his body and said the following "Hahaha you retard"

I'm not sure if you're fit for staff after seeing that clip but good luck with the application!

JustADutch

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022
-Support/ Neutral
+ur generally nice and arent toxic but sadly ive seen u be toxic to me before.

At this moment i was a ci deepcover i killed you once and you killed me saying yeah fuck you retard sadly i didnt have a clip so i couldn't send this to a complant i dont really care about toxicity but other people may

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Falcon has come a long way and whilst his past self was concerning, he has shown tremendous growth. I support your appeal and wish you the best of luck

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+support
The growth seen in falcon cannot be described. Though I never had any issue with you myself, it is still clear to me you've come a long way and I hope your appeal is accepted

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
+Support

Seems to have genuinely changed back from when he was previously SL with him going into SA having proven that he's able to both commit to a role and or act properly in said RP role.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Neutral

I haven't had a lot of interactions with you since you were admin, but you seem to be getting positive feedback from the community and you are holding SD. Best of luck.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @'Falcon' / Stealth,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

Since your return you seemed to have improved alot in terms of behaviour, so I am confident that situations that led to your demotions will not happen again and that you will do well as Staff. This appeal will be accepted and you'll be brought back as a Senior Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.