Noob_Numeralix

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Sep 30, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:577294507
Discord name: noob_numeralix
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have joined in the June of the year 2023.

1702676881684.png
(Roughly 857 hours)
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): "Fenriz"
Civilian name: Theodore Schwarzen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it way too often.

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HOLDING:
O-1 SGT
IA Agent
DEA Agent
CI-B

HELD:
Medical Consultant
E-11 CPL
UNGOC PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received None
-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I think that one of my best advantages that I have over any other applicants is my constant involvement with Ethics Committee in my duties as O-1. I also think that I have a better understanding of what the duties of Ethics Assistants are, since I am constantly in contact with other Ethics Assistants. In my opinion, I think that I could take this role very seriously and be very helpful to the Committee in more ways than just be their bodyguard as O-1. I was waiting for quite some time to apply, because I know that it is always better to get more experience, before applying, so that I could learn something about this position.
-

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
1st - To always be ready to complete the orders given by the Committee to the assistants, ranging from auditing departments to getting samples of SCPs for them.
2nd - Gathering information about the how the general is doing in the absence of the Committee and then relaying this gathered information to the Committee.
3rd - To act as a represantative of the Committee, when they are off site. By this I mean for example accepting or denying the test requests of certain SCPs.
4th - As this position is a little bit higher on the Chain of Command, you have to take charge of the facility (during breaches and intruders in facility), when there is no-one higher on site than you. By this I mean Granting the use of Advanced Armory for MTF operatives in the case of 2 or more breached SCPs, giving orders to how personnel should operate and where they should react to in case of the intruders being in the Foundation.
5th - To always make sure that personnel are being ethical and are not breaking the Foundation's Legal Codex. When you witness an offence, you should either report this to the IA in case of lower clearence level personnel (CL1s, 2s, 3s) or gather more evidence and prepare a tribunal for higher clearance personnel (CL4s).

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. (MUDr.) Lumír "Fenriz" Gabriel is a man from Czech Republic, born on 8th of March 1983 in the city of Děčín. Since his childhood Lumír always wanted to be a doctor. For many of his early years, he was studying books about medicine, because he enjoyed reading about things that he could use in the future to help others. When he graduated from elementary school, he applied for the Nursing school. He was, in the end, accepted into the school of his dreams. He was a very easygoing, friendly and intelligent guy and for others he seemed like a type of person you'd want to have around. Maybe because of his personality or his dedication, he made it throught the nursing school without any problems. He then applied for the University of Medicine in Prague. He gave his all to join this University and he really gave his all to be accepted. His hard work was not in vain and he was accepted. He, once again found himself a lot of friends and comrades who shared his dream of becoming respected doctors. He overcomed many hardships in his University life, from being falsely accused by his jealous classmate, to having a bad relationship with one of his professors who made one of his class a living hell. In the end, he made it through and he graduated from University. He was then working in the hospital of his hometown. He learned many things whilst working there. Sadly, few years after his graduation, his mother died. Death of his mother affected him deeply. Lumír was unable to work properly for several months, resulting in him being fired from his job. With nothing to do, and almost no money for him to use, he ended up on the streets. Wandering about, living from one meal to another, the SCP Foundation found him, offering him a job as a doctor. With nothing else to do, and seing this as one of the best opportunities, he accepted their offer. Now, he is working for the Foundation and doing his job properly, thanks to the medicine he prescriped to himself. With great people surrounding him, and the power of medicine, it appears that MUDr. Lumír "Fenriz" Gabriel is back on the right path.
After years of service for the Foundation, MUDr. Gabriel made it to the position of a Consultant for the Department of Medicine in the SCP Site-65. After many years of being in the position of Medical Consultant, he said to himself that he wanted to be something more, someone with more power. The thing he decided upon was not going to be an easy task, since he decided that he was going to get into the position of a Department of Medicine's Director. He worked and worked and after showing his skills to more people, he said that it was finally time. He requested a personnel role reasignment request to the position of a Director of Medicine for Site-65. Unfortunately for him, there was a better competition. His role reasignment request was denied by the Site Director. After this he felt very uneasy, bordering with depression. He took a paid vacation and started drinking. When his paid vacation ended, he was a mess. Addicted to alcohol, suffering from depression and unable to do his job properly. For this, he was eventually removed from his position of a Consultant, but he was still allowed to continue as a Doctor for the Foundation.
He decided that he no longer wanted to only protect lives as a Doctor. He had rage boiling inside of him and no there was no way to vent out his stress. He decided to leave the Foundation. After he submitted his resignation letter, he was eventually permitted to leave under the condition of him being amnesticated, thus forgetting about all of his time in the Foundation. He, with tears in his eyes, accepted but swore that he will be back and that he will not fail this time.
Waking up in his old apartment, he pondered about what he was doing in such a state and wondered why he was so old. The only thing that he had inside him was but a rage. He decided to enlist for the Czech Military. He went through grueling training but he eventually made it to the military. In here, he was not that talkative and not much of a friendly guy. He also didn't like to talk about himself much, thus no-one actually knew nothing much of him, just that he was a grumpy, non-talkative and a quite scary guy for some. After just 2 years, he made it into the 601st group of special forces of the General Moravec. This group consisted of only the best of the best that the Czech military has to offer. He eventually made it into the position of a CPL for said group when the SCP Foundation took notice of him once again. The SCP Foundation checked his background and they found out that he used to work for them. With no hesitation they once again recruited him to serve the Foundation and he once again accepted. This time it was not to join a department that would be helping people by tending to their wounds and making sure they are healthy. No. This time it was a job that was meant to protect the people. It was a job for the MTF that everyone in the Foundation knew about. He was enlisted into the Mobile Task Force Unit Epsilon 11, Designated the Nine Tailed Fox.
After miraculously making it into the position of a CPL for MTF E-11, he was once again invited to join the less known regiment. This regiment consisted of one of the best the Foundation had to offer. The regiment was called the Omega 1, he did not need to know anything else. He immediately accepted. He was then briefed on what his work would be. He was very happy for the first time in many years, even when the Foundation contacted him for, what he thought, first time he was not that happy. Delighted he began his new work as the Operative for said Task Force Unit. He genuiently enjoyed his time in this regiment. The work, although for some disturbing, had, for what he believed, a good purpose. He was very loyal to the Committee and they noticed it. Committee contacted him to do some different type of work for them and he, the ever loyal servant of the Committee, gladly accepted their proposal.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
ec.png

Good Day Mr Gabriel,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.