-“Florida”
Civilian name:
-Dylan Born
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
What are your total levels?:
-Total 87, Combat 25, D class 17, Research 21, SCP 7, Support 16.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Held N/A
-Holding Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-2 Warnings,
1 For FailRP for being a Researcher and giving guns to d class for money, and 1 for metagaming where i shot a disguised d class after checking the keycard assuming that 2 players cannot have the same card and name and job, they can.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-3 weeks now.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
-I wish to further help the DEA as it is my main job and it has its good days and bad days of people working together or not working together, though my time as a DEA Senior Agent i believe i can help the DEA prosper with RP, and bonding with other agents to help raids, or external matters as a collected group with my leadership skills always shown to high and mostly successful.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
-My Experience,knowledge,activity,Ideas,helpfulness,and leadership skills make me think i can be a good special agent with opportunity all around with my experience to further help the DEA combat raids, bond with other agents and be a more useful asset to the Foundation

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I’ve written 14 documents.
-The Key in a good document is what Paraphrased, detailed, informative, and well grammared story is in the Document.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • The special agents in the DEA have a few duties to uphold such as, training new DEA Agents, being a role model for other agents, overseeing Agents work like Operations and Documents, Giving or declining MC&D permits to sell their wares in the foundation, helping Agency Managers explain a operation, being a leader when possible.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Accessing Agent Butch “Florida” Flowers Biograph

File found
Start

Butch (Florida) Flowers- Butch (Florida) Flowers whose actual name was Butch Cap Flowers was born on December 25th in Florida, Kissimmee. He was a loyal, obedient, positive, optimistic, determined, helpful, patient, and smart individual. He finished high school at the age of 19.When he was 20 he decided to join the Marines as an infantry soldier. He was a good soldier who followed orders, worked with his CO’s and made a few friends during his service and attended paratrooper school and passed the school to get over his fear of heights. He worked hard and was able to get into the Marine Raiders at 24. He went on an ambush mission which was a success when he came back his squad got killed so he got field promoted. After attending the mission Butch Flowers changed his name from Butch Lucas Flowers to Butch Florida Flowers to remind him of where he came from. At 26, Florida applied to join the CIA and joined SAD/SOG because it better fit his abilities. Agent Florida on January 18th he and a CIA Team were told that in Canada, Saskatchewan was a Terrorist group was going to ambush an important government convoy holding a Very Important Organism. Their mission was to find the terrorists in Saskatchewan and ambush them before they could set out to attack the convoy. They find and breach their base where they find no one was there and they already set off to ambush the convoy. Florida and the CIA Team went on foot to try and head toward the convoy. When they found the Convoy they found it was protected by 2 humvee’s protecting a cargo truck. They found the convoy ambushed and went down to try and save and kill as many as he can. He saved 4 soldiers, some with Black gear, some with Grey Camo where he killed 3 terrorists, He later hears screaming come from the Cargo Truck, he checks inside to see a living skeleton known as SCP-8854 taking the skin of a terrorist. He gets pulled back and gets an Axe to the Right of his upper torso, he pulls out the Axe and kills the terrorist where he backs out. He later awakes in SCP Site 65 where he was briefed that the terrorists were CI and the Soldiers were DEA Agents and Nu-7, the Foundation for his bravery and him being the only one of his team alive offers him a job at the Foundation since the CIA Classify him dead. Florida took the job and became apart of the SCP Foundation from Being from the General Security Department and from his GSD Friend’s applied to be apart of the DEA, where Special Agent Toni Marchetti trained him to which he did his job as DEA and wrote a few reports and got Senior Agent in 5 days of being DEA, he then after told good work from Site Command after 3 weeks and became a Special Agent.

End of Biograph.

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Your application is immediately denied and you are blacklisted from the Department, only to be appealed to Server Leadership.

I'll make this explicitly clear, we do not tolerate racism and you would be wise to take a moment to reflect on that considering your age.

O5-2 'The Sovereign'

Status
Not open for further replies.