Rule Suggestion [UK] Foundation should not be allowed in surface vents.

Rule suggestions will be reviewed by Superadmins, this may take longer than standard content suggestions.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doped

SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2023
Earth
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
-It makes Foundation members who can leave the Facility unable to stay in surface vents, waiting for a parawatch/civilian/CI to appear.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
-Not sure.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Gives CI more of chance to Main Raid/Deep Cover
-Doesn't allow DEA/NU7 to hide in them , due to CI not being allowed in vents without a MR/DC being authorized

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
-DEA/NU7 not liking this suggestion
-Easier DCs/MRs

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
-It helps us Chaos Insurgency do proper Raids, because at the current moment , if there is an enemy in the surface vents , any raid can end in less than 20 seconds.
DEA/NU7 may not like this suggestion , but this is the only fair thing to do for more RP situations.

Reactions: MalekIsWeird

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
???????????
how far did you go exactly? like i don't mean all the way to vents entrance, i just mean when you get to main road, instead of going towards vents, go towards GOC and then circle around the far end of the map until you're back at base. confuse the fuck out of nu7 & DEA
piss long time ago, but we went to the outside of vents in a vodnick, waited there, shot some SOP then got back in and RTBed
I was then told that it was baiting by i believe staff member at the time CI DELCOM Deating Dale/Saphira Harlow

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
piss long time ago, but we went to the outside of vents in a vodnick, waited there, shot some SOP then got back in and RTBed
I was then told that it was baiting by i believe staff member at the time CI DELCOM Deating Dale/Saphira Harlow
yeah i would just do as i said - go as far as main road, then head toward GOC base and loop back around to base, try and throw off nu7 dea tail/sight and just try to confuse them as much as possible without actually like baiting an MR as far as vents entrance - just make SOPs think you are, that should be enough

and then you can keep doing that in and amongst actual MRs & DCs, always keep SOPs guessing. that would make a good cat & mouse game as well as interesting RP for all other surface as well, watching CI lead SOPs around by the nose

Nate Mercer / 'Tactician'

Civil Gamers Expert
May 10, 2022
Tiananmen Square, China
en.wikipedia.org
- Support
This doesn’t change a thing when it comes to the vents being “camped” even if this was approved it’s not gonna stop anyone from sitting there with a drone or disguise. If this is such an issue then clear the vent before you enter, a rule change is so extreme when you can just add on your raid procedure/starts.

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
@Johnson J. Marauder @Niox honestly in light of this, you should make it CI policy to randomly just sometimes false flag - like do the whole procedure like you're about to go raid, then actually just circle back around and head into base instead.

give them bad information and make them go camp vents for no reason. sow doubt, make your actual MRs and DCs easier
This is done dw and it's not baiting

Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Suggestion Response

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion,

Our SL team feels this is not needed currently, as it can easily be hashed out as an in-character guideline between factions.

Mercer​

Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.