MTF O-1 CPL (Holding)
GSD Captain (Held)
GSD Dpt.Chief (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM x2
NLR x1
Severe Toxicity (3 days)
However these were all last year in September 2022 (New years joke). No such warnings since I have read the rules thoroughly since these were when I was new.
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I'm applying to be an Ethics Committee Member.

I am doing this because I feel I want to progress to the late game involving site command and CL5 business and duties. I want to be in the more passive rp and command rp side as i have been in Combat RP a lot of my time on the server and just looking for a natural progression and change.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

I believe I am the best candidate for 3 reasons:
  1. I am aware of a lot of the Ethics Committees responsibilities as my time as an O-1 member as i have been present for audits, tribunals and am aware of the general command and managing skills that comes with a large role as this due to my time as a Dpt.Chief for a month and a half. This will be a benefit if i do get accepted as i have a lot of paperwork and managing experience .
  2. I have had a lot of experience with junior CL4 positions as being a captain and Senior experience as being a Dpt.Chief. These key roles have also allowed me to have good cooperation with other departments as a lot of departments have dealings with GSD and i have had to help resolve issues between them and other departments and have knowledge about their inner workings and have good co-operation sils
  3. I personally feel that I have all the responsibilities and skills required to be an ECM through my 500+ hours on the server and my many dealings with the committee through O1 and Dpt.Chief which heavily developed my skillset.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The main responsibility of the EC is to be a large RP body for the server and the site. They do this by:

1. Conducting audits on-site on different departments to find out about any CoE/CoC wrongdoing or to find out about any misconduct from any department personnel. These may also be carried out due to recent onsite issues that require one
  2. To enforce, Maintain and continue to change the CoE using O1 to carry out all their duties and tasks that are given to them. They vote on changes for the CoE due to new developments and equipment onsite that require new sections or additions to the CoE
  3. Approving documents and researcher testing that require the need for it
  4. Holding investigations into people and then holding public/private tribunals to find the truth about the evidence whether it requires punishment or dropping of charges
  5. Authorising mass terminations, amnestications, Nuking the site (In absence of O5 to be on F3), Authing AA if no SA
  6. To be a ‘Public Face’ of site command and be more publicly available to regular site personnel
  7. Commanding the site in general along with O5
  8. To be able to work with other departments as a mentor and an advisor and deal with any issues with your assigned department head
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

They are expected to be professional and represent order and be helpful on platforms such as Discord and Teamspeak.

They have a say in all new department leader applications along with O5 to ensure they get the best people for the job. It helps for this task if every committee member has at least basic knowledge of each department's workings in order to assess a candidate's ability. They have a direct say in all Ethics Assistant applications and vote with the rest of the committee to see if they are capable for the job. They are also expected to be active on external platforms and offer guidance and support for any issues or queries
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

PLEASE SEE CAPTAIN AND DPT CHIEF APPLICATIONS FOR FIRST 2 PARTS OF LORE:

After the brief celebration of becoming Dpt.Chief and all the introductory duties. It was soon down to work, As soon as he stepped into the job he experienced a new kind of direct relationship with site command. Now he has the ear of the Council and the committee a lot easier than when he was previously a captain. He experienced a more passive setting in a job and he loved it, he enjoyed all the new command responsibility and finally felt for a time he actually was happy where he was. But again he grew more and more ambitious overtime but tried to ignore it. Fred continued to pour all his work and dedication into the job of chief and succeeded in the short term tasks of implementing new rules and changes as well as recruiting a new captain team with the correct skillset and necessary experience to help him in his tasks as chief which gave him some breathing room for some much needed attention to focus on other tasks. However, He still had his ambition of making the site a safer and more just place to be. He held onto it and with the announcement of 2 slots open on the Ethics Committee he knew this was his opportunity to not only make his dream a reality but also satiate his ambition. He applied then after a few days was called for an interview.

BEGIN AUDIO LOG #1896 /CL5 CLEARANCE REQUIRED/

Mysterious figure - So you applied for the committee???

Fred - Yes i did

Mysterious Figure - You have the required experience and knowledge. But we don't have the why???

Fred - I want to make the site a safer and more just place

Mysterious Figure - How will you do this??

Fred - I………………………. Instead of me telling you let me show you and the committee what i can really do for Site - 65

Mysterious Figure - You sure you're up for it??????

Fred - I wouldn't have applied if i wasn't

Mysterious Figure - good point, We are happy to extend the position to you. You bare alot of responsibility now. Good luck

Fred - Thank you, I won't let you down

END PLAYBACK

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

+ SUPPORT

+ He has a lot of CL4 experience
+ He is very mature
+ He hasn't ever let GSD down
+ Active
+ Great app
+ Is a mod
+ Been working with him for over a month and he is loyal to fault and dedicated to the position he holds

Instructor is a phenomenal RPer and has never disappointed GSD and I know it'll be the same for ECM. If you don't want him that's fine by me because I'm more than happy to have him on my team instead, it's your loss if you don't accept him, trust me.

• Love
Reactions: xCore

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+SUPPORT

+CL4 experience
+Very mature
+ Great app
+Frendily
+Best interactions
+He is the one and only Instructor

-You have to leave GSD chief

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support
first i was like who is Fred but then is saw your code name :)
-CL4 Experience as a GSD CPT and now Chief of Security
-Good interactions and very friendly

-Worked closely with Internal Affairs during an Operation to bring misconduct within the GSD to light. Instructor was a CPT at that time and proposed the idea of a department wide operation. When the Operation by IA was finished and prestented, he showed more responsibility then the former GSD Chiefs. He was very happy with the operation even tho it reported multiple flaws in the working of GSD. He showed clear intention to fix all problems that came up during this operation.
-Good application

Instructor i wish you the best of luck

• Love

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
I've known Instructor for a while now and he's genuinely a great guy. He knows the CoE and CoC extremely well and I trust his maturity. I wish you the best of luck!

1RoNy

Dec 13, 2022
+ Very Mature when in IC and very funny when OOC
+ "Damn,didn't know you were chill like that"
+ Is a moderator
+ Very good as a CoS on GSD
+ Good Application

XCore get's a certified hood classic™ +MASSIVE SUPPORT from me. I haven't known XCore for a long time and I regret it, he is a very chill and funny guy, capable of RP and is a massive inspirement to everyone in the GSD, including me!

Good luck with your application and future endevours!

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Fred's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest as a member of the Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are not yet suited to be a member of the Ethics Committee. For feedback please contact myself or other ECMs.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.