[UK] Görgen "Sandbag" Eriksson Special Agent App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav "Sandbag" Eriksson

Aug 10, 2023
Steam ID: 76561198322674387
Discord name: dumbazz_catz
For how long have you played on CG SCP: First time ever on was Jul 13, 2023 when I accidentally joined the US server. So about a year since i started but i took a break since sep 27, 2023 returning about two weeks ago if i am right.
In what country are you located?: Sweden...
Time zone: gmt+ 1
Character name(s): Görgen "Sandbag" Eriksson
Civilian name: Noah Sanity
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 72 as of current...

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Mtf LCPL and CI-A.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One ban for being toxic (I believe i was pissed since Class-d kidnapped me and i was worried for a doctors apointment.)
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I believe 1 and a half weeks (Look my memory is fried)
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
Blunt and short awnser? I wanna climb the ladder because i have nothing better to do.
Longer awnser? I want to generally see if its even for me. I may not be a good leader. I may be a great leader. But I do not know. So along with giving me more of an idea of how I am in rp and as a leader I also want to be able and see if such a postition is for me. I may love being a special agent or i may hate it. So if nothing else its worth a shot. Along with that i want to be able to train and introduce the new agents to make sure they have the best time and ability while in the DEA.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
My ability to listen to orders and give them means theres a very good chance I won't mess up missions due to giving poor commands. Along with this I try to always make sure everyone who is look at me for orders don't get left behind unless I get told by a higher up. I try to always do my best at making sure any and all in a mission I am in be it leading or following I want everyone to come back alive and if thats not possible I want to make sure as many do. I also try to always make sure the new people to dea learn and understand what to do.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
One document reporting a interrogation and hostage negotiation of a CI. (No i do not remember the rank)
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
Special agents responsibilities are of the personnel in the department. Operating and commanding covert op's on the ground. They are also considerd for Dpt. Manager if they are suitable. They are also trusted with training and introducing the new agents into the department.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Görgen atleast in my eyes is both a chaotic man trying to get up to stuff along with a man willing and wanting to follow orders. As a special agent highest chance is that he would try his best to find any and all reason to help his comrads out while still making sure to follow all the rules. This could include helping senior agents achive stuff that could result in them being also promoted to SPA. Or it could be helping agents get merit points to be promoted. But this doesnt mean he does it just when ever. He does his best to make sure the stuff he does is by the book. Some storylines I could immagine would generally be to become just someone liked and to be able to change his codename to anything other than sandbag.

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/- Support
-No interactions
-Responsibilities and lore section of your application is lacking

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello @Gustav "Sandbag" Eriksson ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.