[UK] Ganch's 2nd ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71315085
Discord name: Ganch
For how long have you played on CG SCP: On and off since November 2022. Currently have 4 days played in the past month.
In what country are you located?: Finland
Time zone: EET (GMT+2)
Character name(s): "Ganch"
Civilian name: Jack Sheen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 CPL (Holding)
IA Agent (Holding)
Nu-7 CPL (Held)
A-1 PVT (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: See screenshot 1697483593733.png
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I am the best canditate for ECA due to the fact I am motivated to create RP for myself and the people around me, enhancing their experience on the server.
I would like to have the position to make that more possible, Of course other jobs are able to do that, but I believe I would be able to do that to a further extent with this position.
Also due to my tendency to play Tech Expert, I am familiar with slow, sometimes boring, RP heavy roles, which I believe ECA could be at times.
Although I am aware that I don't have any prior CL4 experience, nor have I done much if any documentation work before, I believe I am able to learn these things new to me. As I am eager to always learn more to enhance the RP experience of myself and others.
Also due to my experience as an IA Agent, I believe I am ready for whatever ECA may bring.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The main responsibility of an ECA is in its name, assisting the ECM's and ECC with anything they require, mostly through the tasks they give out to the ECA's. These tasks range anywhere from getting SCP samples to interviewing individuals from certain departments to create reports on these departments.
ECA's are able to give out orders to O-1, If no ECM's or the ECC are on, or if they need O-1's help on getting a task done.
ECA's are also often the first point of contact for anyone wanting to speak to the Ethics Committee, and being able to help these individuals is an important aspect of their job. And due to this, as representatives of the Ethics Committee, ECA's are required to act appropriately and be a rolemodel for everyone on site.
ECA's are also tasked with ensuring that everyone around the site follows the FLC, this is able to be done by wandering around the site, or while creating a report on a specific department, if tasked to by the ECM's or the ECC.
ECA's also play a crucial role in the research department, as they are tasked to overview experiments making sure they adhere to the departments protocols and the FLC. They are also able to help the researchers by reviewing their research documents, pointing out any flaws and such.
Another responsibility of an ECA is to be able to lead the site during emergency situations, if they are the highest ranking on site. This involves authorizing AA Usage (If 3 or more SCPs are breached), or authorizing D class mass termination (If mass amounts of D class are escaping).

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*Scene is set in the Site Staff bunks, a familiar Tech Expert is seen reading through multiple papers stapled together, before suddenly a comms message interrupts him*
[COMMS] Captain ██ : Tech Expert to D-block, Now!
*A sigh is heard coming out of the Tech Experts mouth, before putting the stack of papers into an envelope and heading off to D-block*
*D-block is awfully loud today, as a riot is going on, and the airlock is broken*

Officer ██ : Tech Expert, Fix the damn airlock!
Tech Expert "Ganch" : Alright alright, just protect me from the D-class.
*The Tech Expert rushes to the airlock and begins fixing the issue, Gensec are right next to him shooting the D class that are trying to injure the Tech Expert, eventually the airlock gets fixed*
Tech Expert "Ganch" : A job well done, wouldn't you say gensec?
Officer ██ : Stop bothering us and leave D-block!
*The Tech Expert shakes his head and gets on his way over to the Ethics Committee Offices*
O-1 LCPL ██ : You, state your business here!
Tech Expert "Ganch" : Simply here to hand this in, could you forward it for me?
*The Tech Expert takes the envelope titled "ECA Application" from his bag and hands it to the O-1*
Tech Expert "Ganch" : I will be on my way then. Oh also you dont have to scream at me, i can hear you just fine.
*The Tech Expert leaves and continues his work around the site*
*Scene is set in the offices, and an ECM is seen being at work, before an ECA knocks on the door and enters*

ECA ██ : Sir, i got your documents here. Some ethics violations, some testing approvals, and an applicant. The usual.
ECM ██ : Thank you. You have new assignments, get on them.
ECA ██ : Of course.
*The ECA leaves and the ECM begins to go through the papers, before setting his eyes on the envelope.*
*The ECM opens the envelope and starts reading through the personnel file*

Legal Name: Jack Sheen
Code Name: Ganch
Previous occupations: Nu-7 CPL, IA Agent
Birthday: 03/08/19██
Introduction: Born to an immigrant family in the year 19██ in Helsinki, Finland. Jack Sheen went through a hard childhood. From xenophobia to growing up in a poor family, his living conditions were never the best. Although that never stopped young Jack from wanting to enforce justice. When Jack reached the age of 18 he got conscripted into the army, like everyone else. Although he chose to reside in the army after his mandatory 1 year service.
In the year 200█ an incident with SCP-████ caused him to become aware of anomalous beings, and the Foundation decided to recruit him after checking his files. Jack started off as a Nu-7, and got to the rank of CPL before deciding himself to become an IA agent instead.
Years passed by with Jack doing an excellent job, but due to an incident Jack was forced to change his occupation again. Jack, although devastated, chose to become a Tech Expert. Due to this incident, Jack doesn't want to be addressed by his previous name, and has chosen the codename "Ganch".
Although not enforcing justice anymore like he wants to, "Ganch" is still hopeful for what the future has in store for him.
ECM ██ : Right, him. wouldn't hurt to give him a chance.
*The ECM Sends a new assignment to his assistant, to arrange an interview with the Tech Expert.*

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
Ethics committee assistanting when?
Brisket pfp :3
Amazing lore
Understands the duties of an ECA well

Charles "Ze" Whittme

Apr 4, 2023
- to: Ganch <ganch@s65.scp.fo>
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee

Dear Ganch,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.
The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are suited to assume the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Please contact myself or another Ethics Committee member at your earliest convenience to arrange an interview.

Warmest regards,
Charles "Ze" Whitmee.
Ethics Committee Member

• Love
Reactions: cityismy
Status
Not open for further replies.