Civilian name: Jhon.h
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-nu7 spc and IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-yes 2 bans 4 warnings but I assure you there will be no more warnings
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-Because I what to Strad to be the best as a GENSEC member and fuel the passion for new recruits Showing them Code of conduct (Which I know reasonable as well Respecting COC and Ethics Codes)I also will what to do more try outs and maybe even training and i also excel at combat and keeping profusely tip top shape and helping them excel as well I also see new cadets un sure about things and how to thing the right way I do in fact help them with, but I what to put in more rescores and take them for patrols and other activity to expand there knowledge of the foundation but most imponent is to let them have fun and enjoy the server and let them do great RP with other members. For me to get this role would be great achievements as it will get me into the world of being a CL4 and expand my knowledge and help in the future to help out the server and the foundation am also a big team player and a team leader I show that on MTF and engorging people to be the best and do there best I love meeting new cadet what they bring to GENSEC I also what to bring a mature look as well
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-To begin with I show mature attitude and high regard to the role and I will not show no impureness to this role I will upheld all and respect to all who ever I come across to a D-Boy to Site-Administer, am also disciplined knowing how to act and stay calm in tense situations and under staff and under pressure am a quick thinker and a great mind for ideas and not just for Codes or in Sectary sector but also in Try-outs and Trainings Aswell, Combat is what I excel at I know how to Trigger disciplined and know how to excel at range combat and up close combat knowing there's will save your life and help you as a Captain when it comes to it, I also know CoE AND CoC as I was a Agent IA Learning and watching what is right and what is wrong and how to deal with those problem in a manner and with a quick mind I do know how to deal with problems and any that are too hard to learn
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Manage and order GENSEC, because if there was no person in command, telling them what to do, everything would just be all over the place. Captains are also supposed to authorize sweeps if necessary and oversee GENSEC and make sure everything is up to standards. They are supposed to lead GENSEC into D-block in the event of a sweep and act as GENSEC commissioned officer.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
DOB: 29/3/1973
POB: whales
Parents [Redacted]
Young Adult
He was a troubling child he was rebel and a quick Whit about him, but he had a great mind as an Adult he was very good with his Finger he could make anything with his hands from Making simple chair to complex computer Frame, but trouble came to him when he tried to steal games from the store. when he got home a sudden explosion hit his house and blew up everything, Luckly he survived with only a few bruises and grazes police force rushed in and rescued the poor child his mother and farther lay on the ground with major injury's, limbs missing arms missing and deep cuts from rubble but police force couldn't do much about it as the police rushed to the hospital the young boy slowly opened his eyes after recovery the person who was called James also known as the captain said do you want to become a captain of the SCP foundation crew so the boy said yes and went on as a officer giving people orders and helping out in the facility.

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
- SUPP
-BAD LORE(I THINK YOU COPYED THE FIRST STUFF OF MY LORE)
-SENCORD APPLICATION BESIDE THE FIRST ON YOU POST
-IMATURE
-BAD APP

Nathaniel Brown

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
the Netherlands
-Support

Dont go and lie on the forums, you copied this full application from @CrusadorTommy...
You're giving yourself a bad look on the forums which might transfer over ingame.

Work on being more mature on the forums and ingame.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
bruh this is a copied applcation cmon bro i would of way preferred if you did barely anything over stealing

hybrisov

Jan 21, 2022
Prague, Czech Republic

Application Denied

Hello garry.s,

At first glance it's obvious that you literally copied the entire application of Tommy the Crusader, who currently has it pending at the same time. We do not tolerate plagiarism and as a result, your period of application cooldown has been doubled. Next time please actually put in the effort to make a good app yourself, and do not publish other applicant's work as yours.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks.

Signed by:
Chief of Security Jerma Avaritia

Reactions: Nathaniel Brown
Status
Not open for further replies.