For how long have you played on CG SCP: 420 hours
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): zendrra, Jack "Blue"
Civilian name: Miad
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 9 Warnings

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I want to stabilize D-Block and protect everyone from harm as there are can be a lot riots from D-Class. I generally enjoy managing LCZ so that it would be a slightly strict but fun environment for everyone. I also want to be a role-model for new GENSEC and teach them what to do and what not to so that they can better understand their position, duty, and purpose.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I am usually a very calm person and I don't get angry easily, I also prefer to look at situations in a non-biased way so that people would get treated equally, I also have a loud voice which I think is perfect for standing out of the crowd and making sure that everyone can hear me while talking when there are lots of other people talking/noises.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Captain has to oversee the GENSEC making sure they are doing the right things and always making sure that D-Block is fully staffed to keep the research department going. Captain also gives out orders so that GENSEC can have something to do instead of standing around for something to happen.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack was born in Russia and loved it dearly when he was a child, but the more he grew up he learned about how unequal his country was, so he decided to fly his way into America with a dream to become a police man that was kind and great in everyone's hearts in which he spent 4 years in. But then he got an invitation to join the foundation, seeing the benefits he agreed to become GENSEC

Last edited:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support
- Low Effort Application

- Short Lore
- 9 Warnings, doesnt state for what/when.
- No MTF/CL4 Experience

=/= No Interactions

Good day Zendrra, after reading through your application I wanted to give you some tips. You have a fair bit of warnings, however it would be nice to know for what and/or when. Your application is pretty short, especially on the lore part. I would also suggest trying to get yourself more known. However, despite all the negative things, I still wish you the best of luck with your application and I do hope you get this position!

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral
- No shown effort on application
-Extensive warnings, not stating why they were issued
- No Inteeactions as of You on GenSec

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

Application Denied

Hello, @zendrra
Thank you for taking the time for filling out an application for Security Captain, I'm afraid to inform you that
you require further experience in GENSEC and you must improve your application as it is currently lackluster.

You may Re-apply in 1 week​

Signed by:
Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Status
Not open for further replies.