[UK] Geronimo's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196545607
Discord name: a1fyy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Played since about January last year, I have over 2 weeks worth of playtime in total
In what country are you located?: England, UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): "Geronimo"
Civilian name: "Popper"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1705167907961.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 Lieutenant
IA Agent
Intelligence Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 3 warnings, 2 of which are from last year and (I believe?) are expired, which are for RDM and NLR. I have one active warning for Minor Glitching.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'm looking to be able to enhance the roleplay value of the role by participating in tests (cross tests included). I am well versed with the dynamics of how SCP-096 works, both in-game and within lore. Furthermore, I have full knowledge of the current SCP-096 rules, allowing me to play the role fairly for all.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
SCP-096 is typically sat in a fetal position on the floor, usually crying. In some cases, it is known to stand up and wander around (in-game this occurs after 30 seconds undisturbed if breached)
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
SCP-096 can go absolutely anywhere on the map so long as it is to terminate an SCP-096-2 instance, although it should not intentionally miss out targets or take ridiculous routes in order to rack up more kills or make the breach last for longer.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 is recontained by allowing it to finish its course of rage and then being beamed and cuffed back to its chamber. A bucket can be placed over its head to prevent any additional people seeing its face, although technically this is optional and only is used to prevent additional people seeing its face. SCRAMBLE goggles can also be used, which provide a temporary cognitohazard resistance and will blur its face for a good amount of time.

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Geronimo

Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!​
(in-game this occurs after 30 seconds undisturbed if breached)
Keep in mind it's one minutes before you can roam!

Kind Regards, @Stealth

Reactions: Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.