Civilian name: Andersons Robotics - rep - 1
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:560223076
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: Uk
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Ban EXP farming But I have learnt from my mistakes
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- I have created an event today, proof Scotsman
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, A military rp u own.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6 or more
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I have a lot of beneficial ideas that will help the foundation personnel CI and GOC have fun. I am very active friendly and I have a creative brain. I am able to make a lot of events and I am very good at making SCP accurate ones.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am very creative active. I am able to host a BUNCH of events daily etc.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Andersons robotics come to the foundation make an alliance, they then after make an alliance with GOC, CI. they cause havoc by spreding false rumors and causing CI, foundation, GOC to fall out of relations.
O-1 turn on the foundation under order of O5-1 they attempt to terminate all foundation personnel but get intervened by a sarkist group who take over and control the foundation until the reraise of the O5's.
Sarkist groups attack all GOI's and they all work together to defete them.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Sarkists set war on all GOI'S and a full scale war starts, a top secret division known as onikenetics appears from a part of 0-1's secret sub divisions. They proceed to use magic to fend off the sarkists.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: O-1 turn on the foundation under order of O5-1 they attempt to terminate all foundation personnel but get intervened by a sarkist group who take over and control the foundation until the reraise of the O5's.
A-1: Alpha-1 must recontain an Apollyon class anomaly that breched if they fail all hope is lost.
Nu-7: They must go raid CI base and retrieve an Apollyon class anomalies clock that must be reset every 5 mins or time it self ends.
E-11: E-11 must recontain a rouge AR (andersons robotics) robot that was hacked by CI.
CI: CI must fend off a war with the sarkist groups,
Foundation Staff: All MTF have died so have all non FS grps they must arm themselves and recontain all breached anomolies and re build the foundation

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-Support
You applied for 2 things in one day
Immature
No afford application
1679746298096.png

Last edited:

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Massive -support.

Your a giant minge And u break rules everyday.

And I have a clip of u breaking Fearrp and that Doing that RDM warn.

Rice

Jun 5, 2022
+Rep

I don't think you're a minge. I think you match the energy of other high rankers. +Support you'll fit right in

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
-Support
-You break multiple rules. very mingy. You didn't list all your warns / bans on the question in the application
not fit for GM

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
John Dear, I don't have all my warns aka the RDM one due to it I.E me applying the RDM case happening after the incident and it's my first warning for RDM. Also, I'd like to have more interactions with you it might be a change to your opinion. I thank you for your feedback. P.s I do apologize for having a bad first impression.

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
Massive -support.

Your a giant minge And u break rules everyday.

And I have a clip of u breaking Fearrp and that Doing that RDM warn.
I'm sorry about our interactions but I do sometimes have too much energy I'll make sure to leave a better impression next time. Thank you for telling me!

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
I'm sorry about our interactions but I do sometimes have too much energy I'll make sure to leave a better impression next time. Thank you for telling me!
Unfortunately as it is now.

U have a bad rep in the community.

But can u explain the fear rp break as well since this your rule breaking has caused a slight stir for the ambassador team

Thegod

Nov 19, 2022
Unfortunately as it is now.

U have a bad rep in the community.

But can u explain the fear rp break as well since this your rule breaking has caused a slight stir for the ambassador team
Could you send the clip

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Thegod ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that your application is heavily lacking depth, detail and thought behind them, I will be denying this application. I suggest reconsidering some of the events and enhancing your reputation within the network.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Alex Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.