[UK] Goodman's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodman

Jan 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): c45ytgun
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):1692283888629.png
Vtime says 6 days, but I've played for much longer.
In what country are you located?: Lithuania
Time zone: GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 SGT Jack "Goodman"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Jack "Sense"
Civilian name: Rob "Bob"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508051716
Discord ID (name#0000): goodman4200
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/goodmans-scp-rp-staff-application-uk.10447/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 warnings, FailRP and RDM both are expired.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was an SCP-RP admin for 1 year in another community.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Only semi-serious and this.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-6h
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: After being on this server for a while now, I have noticed how many rule breakers are getting away and how many sits are getting delayed because of how many people are making them and how fast people can take care of them, I want to support the staff team as much as I possibly can with this, because I want to keep the community safe and so people can continue to enjoy playing on this server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think the experience I had as an admin on another SCP-RP community can help the sits be dealt with faster, help people with complicated ones that require more attention. I am very friendly and supportive, I can help with sits in the early hours when the staff team is on low numbers and I can help the staff team in many ways not just with sits.

Attachments

• 1692281862452.png
    1692281862452.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-/+ Neutral

- No interactions
- Good Vtime
- Expiranced

Hi, due to me not having any interactions with you I can not give a proper final verdict.

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Hey @Goodman,

Neutral

So far as my memory goes I never had interaction with you. Because of that, I can't give a proper verdict.

Good luck on your application.
Best regards,
Holland

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
Neutral

+/- Not enough interactions

Hello,
Due to not having enough interactions with you on the server, I cannot give a proper verdict. Therefore I will have to give you a neutral verdict.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Neutral

Few/no rememberable interactions

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Goodman

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It seems that you are not yet a recognized member of the community, with this it would be extremely difficult to vouch for you as a benefit to the staff team, become more engaged in our forums, Speak with people ooc and become a well-known member before attempting to re-apply.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.