Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
failrp ban for mrdm
ltap ardm
metagaming
failrp toxicity
rdm ban for ltarp
speak to winkie

All these warns / bans are 2 + years old, I have matured and greatly changed as a person within the community. This can be vouched by the people around me and through my position as an E-11 LT and Overseer Assistant.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I was previously a Trial Mod before resigning due to IRL stuff and a moderator on a different community
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have quite a lot of experience with serious roleplay in my own opinion, I have been in multiple positions which require me to not just be involved with RP but to create RP as well, I personally believe I have good knowledge of the SCP Universe's lore and actively use that knowledge to create ahigh quality RP through my time on the server.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-4 hours during the week and 3-5 hours on the weekend.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I mainly want to become a moderator for the server due to me playing for server for over 2 years and throughout this time I've grown to like the community a lot and wish to give back to it through becoming a staff member. I also like to play the server to play the server in the morning or later throughout the day and at these times there is generally not enough mods to deal with all the sits thus I wish to attempt to assist in alleviating the work load and helping the staff team and the community in my own way.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I'm special over other applicants due to my experience on the server and playing for a long amount of time, I play a lot during down-time when staff is needed thus on top of that I have learnt and personally feel I've improved on the feedback which SL have given me for my previous application's denial. I believe I am pretty level-head and can tackle difficult situations and If I cannot deal with something I know when to communicate with other staff members for assistance, I also am pretty knowledgeable on the staff handbook and which allows me to properly enforce it during sits.

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Gray 'Winters' , Today I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Mature
-Active
-Has improved A LOT

You have my full support in your application, I believe that Griffith would be a great fit for the staff team and I wish you the best of luck.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Hello @Gray 'Winters' , today I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Good interactions
-Mature
-No recent warns
-Great behavior in the time I've seen him on the server
-Professional

It's my opinion you would be a great fit for the staff steam. Best of luck

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Gray 'Winters' , today I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:
-Good interactions
-Mature
-No recent warns
-Great behavior in the time I've seen him on the server
-Professional

It's my opinion you would be a great fit for the staff steam. Best of luck
bros stealing my format

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Gray 'Winters' , today I will be giving you a +Support for the following reasons:

- Active within the server
- Detailed Application
- Previous staffing experience
- Good Interactions

Good Luck,
@Stealth

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
- As previously stated, has taken feedback onboard and shown tennacity in reapplying numerous times
- Active, see and interact with regularly
- Generally a sound character in my experience

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
No recent interactions however he was very pleasant when I was in the UNGOC with him and he seems to have the qualities necessary to become a staff member

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Major Support

• interestingly on seeing this, with my experience with griffith and what i've seen, my gut instinct is immediately bad for some reason? idk why, something just feels off - i haven't had any bad experiences with them. maybe it's just because i feel they have too bubbly a personality and i guess don't personally gel well with extroverted people? i swear if something happens like a few months down the line then i guess i'm just straight up clairvoyant??? but really i don't see any issues otherwise. great, hardworking, dedicated. etc.

• previous experience, they know what they're doing, they do what they're knowing, they they what know doing, etc.

• highly active to the point where i fear they might burn themselves out something fierce like holy my guy, you're picking up so many roles and responsibilities and such. like it's ok to take a break for the mental, you know?

• i can see them being a good staff member, let them do it

DarkSnake

Jan 18, 2024
+Support
-Mature
-Amazing person
-Previous Experience
-Have only had good interactions
-Very Active, seen them a lot

Good luck on the application, personally I think your character would be the a good fit for the staff team. :D

Last edited:

elad

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+Support
Absolute trooper, deserves to be given a chance as staff

L.Saint

Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+ Past Experience
+ Active
+ Friendly
+ Knows Server Rules (now)

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Gray 'Winters'

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

If you wish to know the reasoning for your denial, please contact myself or Luft on discord
(naffen or l_uft)

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.