SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

failrp ban for mrdm
ltap ardm
metagaming
failrp toxicity
rdm ban for ltarp

These were all 7 months ago and took place at a time where i didn't take the server seriously however I have learned from my mistakes and improve my maturity and I am way more serious on the server. I have reached a CL4 positions and MTF NCO , I haven't received any warnings nor broke any rules during this time.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes , I used to be a Trial Mod on this server and a moderator on a previous server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes , I've been an A-1 CPL , O-1 LCPL , NU-7 SGT [DB-LEAD] - Held

Intelligence Ambassador , NU-7 CPL and CI-G - Holding

I've been in multiple positions which requires me to roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

2-3 Hours on weekdays

5+ Hours on weekends

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

The reason why I want to become a moderator is that I've reformed myself into a better person ever since I left the server , I try to reinforce positivity and help those around me , I am on during low player times as well as peak times and I see multiple people breaking rules and nothing cannot be done due to the fact of no staff being on , I also have changed during my time on this server maturity and activity wise and now believe I am ready to potentially take the role of joining the staff team , Throughout my staff applications , I have improved the things which got me rejected and I now think I am mature and active enough to join the staff team , this can be enforced by the people who I speak and play with everyday , I also believe that my reputation has improved massively since I have returned and I'm more known for being more of a friendly / outgoing person than someone who is quiet all the time , I also try to help people in OOC and In external communications as much as I can.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I am special over other applicants due to my prior experience of being staff on this server and other servers , I have been here for 6+ months and I am known in multiple MTF regiments and CI , I know how all the staff commands work and can help other staff if they need it and I am not scared to ask questions if I am stuck. And if they're are any complicated sits I will not hesitate to take it and if I need help during a sit I wont be afraid to ask! I am also knowledgeable of staff rules and punishments thUs if I need to ban / warn someone I can do it with ease.

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
Mature (Than before)
Active
Good app
past experience

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
-Neutral Leading towards -Support

-Support ur warns/Bans are quite serious ones
-Neutral Don't really see u around the sever

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @Grif

Thankyou for taking the time to create a moderator application for SCP RP UK .
I sadly have to deny your application , due to the fact that myself and other members of our team feel you do not meet the required maturity level to become a member of our staff team again.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​