[UK] Grimm's ECA application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimm

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100674435
Discord name: MTF O-1 CPL Grimm (TheGrimReaper#4717)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: SInce Sep 12, 2022
In what country are you located?: Croatia
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): 'Grimm'
Civilian name: Jaymee Skeeto
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes, I use it almost all the time except for when the server is laggy and therefore the chat is a better option.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 CPL (held), CI-A (held), MTF O-1 CPL (holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved one singular warning back in September 2022, it was a FailRP warning because I let a D-class out as 999. At the time I didn't think this was a staff related issue as I had seen other 999s doing it without being warned, however since then I have read up on the rules many times and have not made any other mistake.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I am confident in my ability to stay calm and neutral during stressful situations. My knowledge of the CoE and CoC (now the Legal Codex) is more then adequate for any member of the ECA team. I have been around the Ethics Commitee almost every day ever since I joined O-1 months ago and am therefore familiar with all procedures and situations which I might have to deal with as an ECA. During these 6 months of being a combative personnel, I am more than ready to try for a non-combative position in the foundation, upholding ethics not as an undercover O-1 agent, but as a public member of the ECA team.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Upholding the CoE in all situations
- Conducting any operations ordered by the Ethics Commitee
- Supervising departments when told to by the Ethics Commitee
- Making sure that IA are doing their duties with the upmost efficiency and professionalism
- Employing the use of O-1 agents when there are no Ethics Commitee members on site
- Conducting undercover test evaluations to make sure that the DoR is doing ethical experiments
- Being a liaison between any site member and the Ethics Commitee
- Answering any questions that a site member might have about the CoE or their duties
- Taking command of the site during certain situations when there are no other CL4+ members
- Writing or reviewing documents when asked to by the Ethics Commitee
- Always treating both sides of an argument equally and always remaining neutral and unbaised

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jaymee Skeeto was a Canadian citizen born on 12/07/1970 who applied for the military at age 19. Everything was going swellingly, he even managed to obtain the rank of SGT within 2 years. Then, during one of his rudimentary missions in the Saskatchewan area, he encountered an anomaly, which would later be labeled as SCP-323. This anomaly wiped out his entire squad leaving only him alive. He was deeply traumatised by this event and therefore resigned from the military to pursue this beast and find out what had happened that dreadful day. After years of gathering clues and exploring the canadian wilderness, he discovered a small community in the Bittern Lake reserve that had been feeding a "beast of the forest". He knew this could have only been the same beast that he was trying to find and so he put on his old combat gear, took his C7A2 rifle and an old pair of night vision goggles and binoculars which his grandpa had left him before passing. On 09/12/97, he headed to war. He managed to track the beast to a small cave near the lake and decided to move in. Before he entered, he heard distant helicopter blade sounds, but he didn't think anything of it, revenge was the only thing on his mind. In the cave there was blood all over the walls and bones everywhere on the ground. As he went deeper, he heard sounds of biting coming from the beast. He turned a corner and finally saw it, the thing that was haunting him all these years. He started spraying his rifle and tried to resist the beasts "mind powers". After shooting more than 10 magazines, he ran out of ammunition and could no longer resist the beasts powers, he was ready to die. Then, out of nowhere, a full squad of E-11 members rushed into the cave spraying all at once, managing to weaken the beast enough to capture it. He was saved by pure stroke of luck. The E-11 members had recognized his valour and strength and, after contacting their superiors, inducted him into the regiment. He spent the next 3 years stationed at site-65 , climbing the ranks of E-11 and getting recognition from other regiments. One unforunate day, there was a mass breach of SCPs including 682, 7722 and 076, at the time he was the highest ranking E-11 member on site as the rest of the E-11 NCO and command team were out capturing an anomaly that would later be labeled as SCP-8854. He quickly enabled the teslas, closed the HCZ BD and assembled an advanced firing line at the CP. His tactics were successful and he managed to command the rest of E-11 to keep the breach contained within HCZ whilst backup was arriving. After the breach, the Ethics Commitee recognized his bravery and situational knowledge and decided to give him a spot within the O-1 regiment. He successfully upheld the CoE and followed the command of the Ethics Commitee whilst conducting many of their operations. After years and years of combative operations on hostile GOIs and unethical personnel, he grew tired of fighting. He felt that he could no longer fight like his younger self and he thought of himself as a weakness to the O1 regiment. Therefore, he talked with the Ethics Commitee and they decided, considering he was such a successful operator, to offer him a position alongside them as an Ethics Commitee Assisstant. Finally, after more than 15 years of fighting, he gave up his weapon and lived as a famed Ethics Commitee Assisstant, forever upholding the Code of Ethics.

xelius

Jan 3, 2023
cell 4
+Support

(+) Active & Good Interactions
(+) Professional and Knowledgeable
(+) Pretty cool guy.
(+/-) Lack of CL4 Experience.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- Active
- CL3 Experience
- Good application
- Not many interactions
- Lack of CL4 Experience (Not Needed as this is a Jr position)

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Grimm' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Grimm,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or any other Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a formal induction.

Status
Not open for further replies.