Discord name: grong__
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: Scotland
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): F- 'The Liar' CI-Harry 'Gong'
Civilian name: Greg Stevenson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Levels.png

Wish I could make it higher quality without it taking up the whole screen but I am total level 172 and level 18 SCP
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O5-4 'The Liar' (Holding)
Alpha-1 Commander (Held)
Nu-7 SGT (Held)
CI-B (Holding)
DEA Senior Agent (Held)
Epsilon-11 LCPL (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Bans.png
All bans are over A year old now and warns are all expired and were misunderstandings on my part from when I was new to the server.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I am suitable for this position for a few reasons, one being that I have over 1500 hours on the server and have interacted with this SCP on many occasions giving me insight on how to play it. Another being that I have experience on E-11 meaning that I know how properly RP as the SCP and how to behave in any situation I am out in whilst playing the role.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When passive and with no target 096 should be sat sit covering his face not moving at any time. If left undisturbed for around 60 or more seconds he may begin to walk around.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
When breached 096 must make a beeline straight for his first target. He may not enter a room if he has no target in that area as such 096 may only run straight for D-Block if he has a target in there.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

1. Grab Scrambles- In order to give yourself the best chance of successfully completing the next step you must have scramble goggles on to ensure you don't accidentally see his face.
  2. Bucket- A bucket must be placed over the SCPs head to ensure that no one else sees it's face and is killed by it.
  3. Beam & Cuff- Once 096 has killed all of their targets and is passive it is to be beamed and put in SCP Containment Restraints
  4. Return to Chanber- 096 is to then be returned to his CC quickly as there is a chance that it may break it's bucket and breach containment again.

Attachments

• Levels.png
    Levels.png
    581.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Bans.png
    Bans.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 7

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Grong
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.