For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Time.png

This translates to roughly 1438 hours

In what country are you located?: Scotland/UK
Time zone: GMT/BST depending on time of the year
Character name(s):
F-Grong
CI- Harry 'Gong' (When I was CI)
Civilian name: Greng, however it is currently SCP 881-5 'Elliot' as I am currently working on a series of events
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Alpha-1 Commander (Holding)
- Nu-7 Sergeant LDR (Held)
- Epsilon-11 Lance Corporal
-CI Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
Bans.png
With regards to the bans, I have said and done a lot of very very stupid shit on this server, however they are all from a year ago and I can confidently say that I have changed and I do hope the people who know me on this server can agree with that. Regarding my warns, they are all also from a fairly long time ago from when I was first getting to grips with the rules of the server they are all inactive and I haven't had any bad staff interactions in over 7 months.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number)
I am applying for the position of O5-4. The reason I am applying is because I believe that during my time as A-1 Commander I have proven myself to be able to RP well and provide and encourage a good standard of RP for Alpha-1, I wish to do this for more than just one or 2 departments and I believe as an O5 I will be able to do this. Additionally, I think I have proven myself to be competent enough in my current position of A-1 Commander to move up and hold more responsibility within the foundation.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
Experience & RP
I have worked closely with the O5 Council for the best part of 7 months ( I joined A-1 on the 7/8/2023) and during that time I have gained a good understanding of what they do on a day to day basis both in and out of RP and I am fully aware of the weight that the position holds and responsibility that comes along with it. Along with this, in my almost one and a half thousand hours on this server and playing it virtually every day for the since around December last year I have been given the chance to play on pretty much every department the server has to offer, during that time I believe I have learned to effectively create good and interesting RP for each one. In my opinion a good example of me leading RP would be the raid the foundation led against a black site for 'The Cortex', during the raid A-1, O-1, and DEA had to Co-Ordinate attacks, defending our behinds, and trying to find information out about the black site post raid. If you want to go down the route of RP creation then an example of this, although unrelated to my role as A-1 COM would be the ongoing SCP-881 storyline that me and a few other people are working on where 4 SCP 881 instances have escaped from Site 35 and have came to Site 65 with the aim to create housing, by obtaining 'Blueprints', now that this has been done we are aiming to strike a deal which says basically if we get to remain there and in our house, then we will help and assist with emergencies around the site.

Leadership
During my time as A-1 CO and as Commander I have prided myself on being able to run things smoothly and efficiently, I believe that I have helped the regiment progress a lot in terms of activity and competency and I hope that people would agree with me on this as I put a tremendous amount of time and effort into the regiment. I am often trying to encourage and lead RP within the regiment and with other regiments. I think this is a quality that is essential for a role such as O5 as they are expected to lead RP for an entire server on a regular basis. I would also like to say that should I get denied for this role I will not leave A-1 as I do still have a great appreciation for the regiment.

Document Creation
During my time as an Alpha-1 CO I have helped to maintain and create numerous high quality documents for the regiment. However, since I have reached the Commander slot I have decided to take a bit of a step back from document creation, but if someone needs help with a document or needs me to see what can be improved I am more than happy to help. Probably the most recent example of this would be the creation of the new A-1 OIG Standard Operating procedures (Which I wish I could show here but can't) which I was consulted for and played a role in creating along with a few other COs, if you want to go down the 'maintaining documents' route then an example of that could be when I updated the A-1 tryout document to include a new section and revamped the requirements to pass each section of it (Which again, I can't show here). I am someone who enjoys working with documents and is frequently looking to create new ones, or update existing ones. In my opinion any SC member must be at least semi-competent with documents which I can happily say I am.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

Code Blacks- Overseers along with any Cl5 position are responsible for announcing a Code Black when they feel that the site is in extreme danger due to multiple breaches or severe 008 contaminations.

Detonation of the Alpha Warhead- Coming off the heels of what was said above, when the Site is lost to SCPs Site Command have the ability to detonate the on site warhead and reset RP for the whole server. This should only be done in rare circumstances and if the RP loop has been completely destroyed by a breach, usually when ERT fails.

Deploying Alpha-1- The O5 Council has authority over Alpha-1 and has the ability to deploy them to carry out the will of the council.

Leading RP Storylines for the site- O5 are expected to take lead of RP storylines/events and create an interesting and enjoyable RP experience for the whole site to enjoy.

Watching over Site Administration/Director- The O5 Council have to watch over Site Admin and ensure that they are carrying out their duties and doing their job properly.

Giving Orders to OSA's- As the assistants to the Overseers, O5 are expected to give orders to OSAs regularly.

Authorizing AA- While I do understand that this is usually Site Admins job, if there are no SA on and a breach has gotten to the point where AA is needed to recontain it then O5 would need to step in and auth it.

Overseeing the Site- O5 need to watch over almost every MTF and Department to ensure that they are doing their jobs correctly, and making sure the site as a whole is running smoothly.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Dealing with Site Director Applications
Dealing with Director of External Affairs Applications
Dealing with OSA Applications
Voting on O5 Applications

With all of the above, there is a voting period and then should the O5 vote in favour of the candidate, the application will be moved to the interview stage.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Andrew Bond/Grong's Lore

(If you want to see under the redacted parts of the document then highlight it)​

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Mature
Active
Good interactions
Good Rp
Let him cook
Has a lot of Role knowlage
Good application
Nice lore

Best of luck!

Reactions: Grong

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Amazing pick for O5

• Love

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Grong

I'll be giving you a +Support today but there are a couple of things that you need to mention in order to enhance your application further to stand out from other candidates.

- As an Alpha-1 Commander, what Roleplay have you lead and created? This is vital when applying for the Overseer Council.
- Outside of your lore, what other documentation have you created?

Apart from that, Good luck Grong. You've been excellent to work with when I was O5-2 and I do hope to see you succeed in this role. Best of luck!

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+Support
- Amazing experience as CL4, especially as Commander
- Great Activity
- Knows how to RP and how to improve it
- Great dude all around

• Love

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
- As an Alpha-1 Commander, what Roleplay have you lead and created? This is vital when applying for the Overseer Council.
- Outside of your lore, what other documentation have you created?
Thanks a lot for your response, Broda. I have expanded my application to include these.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+support

-Active
-Dedicated and Talented
-Highly experienced
-Knows his RP Quite well
-Is leader of A1

We may not talk much but i respect you for the position and reputation you hold, though just a little note having the codename of a Community banned player is abit... effy.

Status
Not open for further replies.