Status
Not open for further replies.

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Mike Garcia

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: (+-) 1700 hours

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Grover' /Omega-1 Captain/

Chaos name (include your rank): Michael 'Dragon' /CI CS/

Civilian name: Mike Albert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634260203

Discord ID (name#0000): Name: Grover / ID: migy_

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCPRP UK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- My first GM app
- My GSD CPT app

https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...tain-app-mike-grover-garcia.13180/#post-83225

- 096 apps

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-096-application.7245/ Denied

https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/second-096-application.7309/ Accepted

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Nxhw02k-_dUaGaxql6z5pDkK96ruzgDErHSJEreIKRG2YIgzdR5yoaALzpvfm_n8D2j8lT2JqVPM9dfQnxfhUIPBih7w4Yuygb1HKXQpH-QcSYnAHXiHPYr1XBkfSA1DQSsFFjxNZbFSIiNx1F8oz-s

6H6vGJUZ3kzbs9b9lPz6OpeTOjy7fjTktJ_-0kBRDLI8nTrAeIC0i2mNCwwM5irQbTEQg9_77xlTglST31L5bLJkXhq_dlPsjzwIZz0G6TYbRmnWVBYNcfVmXtAQ6k98LuYVFMvncYWXHX76D5Rbc3k

Last 2 RDMs because my 9 year old brother went to my PC and started shooting people in medbay. I spoke with Red about that and he told me I need to have a camera in my room to prove that ...

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

- i have been gamemaster once in my own server with 30 people

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- Yes I'm Snr4. I'm trying to create roleplay. I Was involved in some events like "Void" etc..

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- the most is 16+
- and less 2-4
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I want to become GM because I like creating RP. I want no player to ever get bored on our server.

I would like to work with other GMs and come up with a series of fun but sometimes scary events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Due to having more time than other people, I can really work on events. I want to create RP for foundation but for GOIs as well.
I have always enjoyed and been interested in RP and if i get GM i can show my potential to other people. Can work with Pac-3

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Event 1 : Lost Nu7 squad

Anomaly have been found on surface no one knows what is it. GOC started searching for weird humanoid found on surface......

After some time weird humanoid have been found in a garage attacking Nu7. Nu7 noticed that Humanoid can fly through walls and he's attacking them with mutated limbs. E11 have been ordered to detain potential new SCP in garage and bring him to cross test room.

E11 has arrived at the garage…… but where is that humanoid?? He disappeared??
E11 has returned back to normal duties and out of nowhere 5 panic buttons have been pressed by Nu7. All MTFs will be moving to garage but after arriving there is no Nu7 in garage what happened??

After calling in comms searching for Nu7 have all MTF teams been called to HCZ that there is Humanoid with all Nu7 around him.
E11 will kill all zombified Nu7 because they will be hostile.

All Nu7 have been dead humanoid have been detained and brought to cross test and researched

After analyse of dead bodyes of Nu7 Research have found that its weird mutation of 008....

Research department will figure out where did 800 mutated.
Event 2 : Unauthorized access

[COMMS] <SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT > !!!UNKNOWN ACCESS DETECTED!!!

[COMMS] <SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT > !!!UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS HAS BEEN DETECTED!!!

[COMMS] <SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT > !!!ALL SYSTEMS WILL BE TURNED OFF IN 2 MINUTES!!!

[COMMS] <SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT > !!!ALL SYSTEMS ARE NOW OFFLINE!!!

The foundation announcement plays failure to all systems. (sound of all systems collapsing)

MTF have one and one objectives. Evacuate all foundation to garage in case that SCPs will breach because of failture to all systems. Special team for system repairs will be deployed.

Special system has detected an Unknown person with access to foundation systems. signal has been detected from pinewood. A special team will detain that person and interrogate him where he got password and address to systems.

Event 3 : Anomaly in Pinewood

The Global Occult Coalition (GOC) has received intel suggesting that a dangerous anomalous entity has taken refuge in the quiet village of Pinewood. The GOC believes this entity poses a significant threat to the public, and they must neutralize it before it causes any harm.

After GOC will find that entity they will be all damaged by masive energy ball . They will get special equipment to detain that entity.

Once the entity is contained, GOC operatives must ensure that the event remains hidden from the public eye. This involves amestication, removing any evidence of the anomaly, and repairing any damage caused during the operation.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Groundbreaking machine

After meticulous planning and great anticipation, the Research Department initiated one of their most ambitious projects yet - the development of a groundbreaking machine capable of opening gateways into alternate dimensions, with a primary focus on a dimension known as "The Small Town." The significance of this venture was highlighted by a site-wide directive from the Site Administration, mandating the participation of all personnel in this monumental event, whether as observers or to ensure smooth proceedings.

As the machine's initial sequences commenced, everything seemed to be progressing seamlessly. The device functioned optimally, sparking excitement and wonder among those present. However, fate took an unexpected turn when an unforeseen error disrupted the process, causing the machine to malfunction. Panic set in, prompting both Mobile Task Force (MTF) units and research staff to swiftly take action, attempting to shut down the malfunctioning apparatus. Regrettably, the emergency override system engaged, averting the catastrophic consequences that loomed.

In the aftermath of this incident, the group found themselves transported to an alternate dimension where "The Small Town" seemed to be intricately connected. Confronted with this surprising turn of events, they chose to seek refuge in this dimension for further study and to develop a second version of the machine that could potentially return them to their original site.

Given the setback caused by the malfunctioning machine, MTF teams were dispatched into the local area within this peculiar dimension. Their objective was to acquire crucial parts and technology from "The Small Town" and its inhabitants, all in an effort to reconstruct the gateway machine and facilitate their return. However, they had to exercise extreme caution, as "The Small Town" was rife with perilous entities whose only intent was to cause harm and chaos. Additionally, the MTF teams might encounter rival groups, each vying for the potential treasures that this strange space could hold.

List an example mission for each of the following:

//O-1:

Omega-1 has been tasked with conducting a comprehensive survey of the Ethics Committee members due to suspicions of a traitor within their ranks who has allegedly been leaking information to a clandestine group known as C.I. through a covert communication channel. The team's primary objective is to closely monitor the behavior and communication patterns of each Ethics Committee member until they can identify the traitor.

//A-1:

The Ethics Committee has issued an order to remove O5 from their positions, and now O-1 is taking action against them. It falls upon A-1's responsibility to safeguard the O5 members and address the Ethics Committee's actions as a potential breach of trust or treason.

//Nu-7:

The Department of External Affairs has issued a report indicating the presence of a heavily guarded convoy transporting stolen anomalous artifacts in the Pinewood vicinity. Site Command has authorized MTF Nu-7 to intercept the convoy and safely recover any retrieved artifacts, returning them to Foundation custody. Exercise extreme caution due to the high level of security surrounding the convoy.

//E-11:

Critical HCZ malfunction risks containment breach. E11 tasked to swiftly locate and identify fault to avert potential disaster.

//CI:

MC#D delivered doc to CI. Document saying there is super energy gun in pinewood .
CI have to clear pinewood and found that weapon to destroy foundation. After they will get that weapon they will use that in Raid to destroy foindation.

//UNGOC:

Civilian unrest erupted in Pinewood, escalating to violent attacks on soldiers. The United Nations intervened swiftly, aiming to detain rioters and protect Pinewood from chaos before potential Foundation involvement, emphasizing a need for a peaceful resolution.

//Foundation Staff:

Big crystals have been found in Foundation LCZ . MTF have to secure crystal and DoR have to figure what material is that / what effects does it have.

Last edited:

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022

Big + Support

+ My man does quality RP
+ Very Mature
+ nice and freindly, never saw him being mad or smth
+ Great event Ideas
+ one of the Most active ppl I know

+ Nothing much to say take this man as GM you cant really get better ppl

Last edited:

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/- Neutral leaning towards +Support
-CI/E11/A1 missions Could use work, explain them a bit more, and Why everything is going on
-2nd Event i personally think Is eh, The idea of someone with Access to the Systems is good, but a Mass SCP breach doesnt seem the most fun

-SR CL4
-Mature, friendly, Active
-Rest of the Events are good
-Good at RP

Best of luck to you Grover

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Mature
Active
Good Events ideas

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Massive +Support
-Good experience with CL4
-Mature
-Good Application
-Shows good Roleplay abilities ingame

Goodluck on your Application Buddy

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
-Support
You are a nice fella to talk to but the event ideas are just not good. The miniature event ideas are either a daily thing they already do or are underdetailed.

The map change event needs some more explanation. This just seems as a reverse raid and not really original.

Furthermore the 3 event ideas.
The first one with flying Nu-7 seems alright, altough more story is needed.
The second one is basically a huge meltdown/poweroutage that does not create rp but destroys it (by breaching every SCP).
And the third one is something GOC do on a daily and requires more detail.

Once again this is solely based the application itself and not you're behavior.

Good luck!

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
-Support
You are a nice fella to talk to but the event ideas are just not good. The miniature event ideas are either a daily thing they already do or are underdetailed.

The map change event needs some more explanation. This just seems as a reverse raid and not really original.

The second one is basically a huge meltdown/poweroutage that does not create rp but destroys it (by breaching every SCP).

Good luck!
its small events and my first events on this server. i belive that i will get that power to do 100% better events. if i will get it ill try to teach from older gamemasters.

but thank you for feedback.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
I do not think your event ideas are acceptable, you're good but I see no GM potential in this application at this time.

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning towards +Support
-CI/E11/A1 missions Could use work, explain them a bit more, and Why everything is going on
-2nd Event i personally think Is eh, The idea of someone with Access to the Systems is good, but a Mass SCP breach doesnt seem the most fun

-SR CL4
-Mature, friendly, Active
-Rest of the Events are good
-Good at RP

Best of luck to you Grover
I have updated CI/A1/E11 event . your point about 2nd event is right i updatet it as well
-Support

Good luck!
I have added a bit details to Nu7 event i have changed 2nd event and 3rd event as well i updated more info for anomaly
-Support
I do not think your event ideas are acceptable, you're good but I see no GM potential in this application at this time.
Tell me what event ideas please.

Last edited:

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
+Support/neutral
Since first reading this the events have been changed. Some are good some are questionable. In general I think some events could be improved:
-The nu7 Event seems a bit too simple.
-Some of your event are so detailed you bassicaly force a narrative but do know that events don't always go your way (event 1 and 3 for example), when people asked for more detail they wanted to know more context. What is the anomaly, what does it do. Any lore? No need to go on pages of why they exist but just some clarrification is fine.
-The map change is a map change but feels a bit too simple to be even required. Forcing a map change for what is just a more involved CI raid might be too simple
-A1 feels like A1 duties gone wrong.
Rest is fine and I do think you can provide good rp I have seen you do it wich is why i'm giving the benefit of the doubt with this one. However I do think your application can be improved.

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
+Support/neutral
Since first reading this the events have been changed. Some are good some are questionable. In general I think some events could be improved:
-The nu7 Event seems a bit too simple.
-Some of your event are so detailed you bassicaly force a narrative but do know that events don't always go your way (event 1 and 3 for example), when people asked for more detail they wanted to know more context. What is the anomaly, what does it do. Any lore? No need to go on pages of why they exist but just some clarrification is fine.
-The map change is a map change but feels a bit too simple to be even required. Forcing a map change for what is just a more involved CI raid might be too simple
-A1 feels like A1 duties gone wrong.
Rest is fine and I do think you can provide good rp I have seen you do it wich is why i'm giving the benefit of the doubt with this one. However I do think your application can be improved.
Nu7 event is updated i added more action and RP in it.

event 1 have been updated as well

i belive that my app is better now thank you for feedback.

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic
Hello @Grover!
I have decided to give you +Support for following reasons.

+Support
-Mature
-Cl4 Experience+og [He mostlikely wont go nuke the server and wont do the /give * Davy crocket]
-Active
-Good roleplayer

-/+Neutral
-None

-Support
-Event ideas could be improved a bit.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @Grover

I'll be leaving a -Support on this application for a few reasons.

First, the events are very lacking and some seem to completely disrupt the gameplay loop. This is something we as Game Masters need to avoid doing unless it is a massively planned out major event.

Secondly, your map change event isn't exactly a map change. It doesn't change the map nor involve many players. Please expand or change this.

Finally, try and be more creative. The events you list are quite basic and just reflect normal day-to-day issues on the Site, just with a bit of additional flavour.

Best of luck Grover, You a nice lad and if you can change the application to reflect your potential, I'll change my support.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support
The Events given within this application are often severely disruptive to the normal operations of players, while this can be fine, this should only ever be the case if you are offering them something GREATER than what you are taking away. The O1 mission involving a "Research Halt" is an especially severe example of this, and shows a clear lack of understanding of Events and their place on the Server as a way to enhance RP, not displace it.

Furthermore, this application does not demonstrate a significant familiarity with the SCP Universe to draw inspiration from aside from the aspects obviously featured on the server in day to day gameplay, while expecting comprehensive knowledge of the SCP universe would be counterproductive, being familiar enough with the source material to be able to use it to create and enhance RP is an important skill for any GM-Applicant to have in my opinion, and your application does not demonstrate this.

The GM team has very few slots, so it is important to take every opportunity to distinguish yourself within your application and demonstrate that you are the best possible candidate for that slot to be filled with.

Please work on the afforementioned to demonstrate your suitability for the position of Game Master.

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
Hi @Grover

First, the events are very lacking and some seem to completely disrupt the gameplay loop. This is something we as Game Masters need to avoid doing unless it is a massively planned out major event.

Secondly, your map change event isn't exactly a map change. It doesn't change the map nor involve many players. Please expand or change this.

Finally, try and be more creative. The events you list are quite basic and just reflect normal day-to-day issues on the Site, just with a bit of additional flavour.

Best of luck Grover, You a nice lad and if you can change the application to reflect your potential, I'll change my support.
Hello broda thank you for feedback im happy that i can hear this from person with good experiences and ill changebthat events soon ill try to do events with more RP and will be not destroying gameplay loop on server

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
Hi @Grover

I have updated map event idea and O1/E11/GOC small events.
I hope you like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.