[Held] CI - Delta
[Misc] SCP - 096 Whitelist

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1 FailRP - May 19th
1 RDM - June 2nd

-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

I am applying for the position of O5-7 due to the fact that I believe I am ready to take the next step in my own progression throughout the site and see my whilst limited, my experience within the Site Administration has allowed me to further my own progression and development of essential skills such as leadership skills even further.

Whilst my time within Site Administration is currently limited and relatively short compared to others I see my work being up the standard that is expected of those within the site and the council themselves with myself working alongside SA To ensure the site is always in good hands and working efficiently.

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe I am a good candidate for the O5 Council as over the recent months and in particular the November/December period have shown and proven my capabilities as a Site Advisor and Site Director leading and running the site on a daily basis whilst remaining at the standard expected of everyone around me, I am always professional and continue to be on good terms with the current Site command team and the site as a whole with little to no issues arising over my time within Site Administration and my previous time inside MTF Epsilon-11 and Omega-1.

I also see myself as an extremely well known and respected individual of the site throughout my journey from the very start at CL1 To now being the Site Director and sitting at a comfortable CL4 Leadership position, I am typically on-site everyday for a number of hours ensuring anyone who needs me or one of my Advisor's are seen to quickly and have any issues or questions answered in a timely manner without ignoring them and or leaving them with no answer and no real response from anyone within Site Administration and or Site command whether it be needed.

I also have an extremely high work ethic for document work alongside on-site duties ranging from meeting with anyone who may need assistance which I believe puts me in an excellent position for a role within the council whether it be working on possible CoC Changes or new policies throughout the site. I see myself as someone who holds a mass amount of trust with the current members of the site whether they be MTF CO's or even Enlisted members to various members of Gensec and the Research department whilst holding a sort of influence over others and see myself as someone who others may look up to at some times.

-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

Within RP There are a varied amount of responsibilities within RP some of these are as follows.

- They hold the upmost authority over the site alongside Ethics within site command and ultimately have the final say over any and all changes with the Code of Conduct and changes that may be made to policies regarding the CoC leaving the Council and members of Site command always having something to do and constantly using their maximum effort to improve the site and the departments.

- The council also has to decide on overall verdicts regarding applications for various senior positions such as Departmental leaders and in some cases less senior positions being Overseer Assistant's and in extreme cases Ambassadorial positions in the absence of Director's.

- Keeping in regular contact with Site Administration to ensure they are all working to the level expected of them and the site is functioning efficiently and to the standard we all expect to see daily with little to no issues and a fully competent team.

- Checking in with senior departmental members such as Director's and when neccessary Ambassadors or Executives for example to evaluate the health of current departments and provide assistance where neccessary alongside Site Administration.

- When absolutely neccessary and required the O5 Council alongside Site Command may also choose to call a Code Black and evacuate the facility in the presence of an extreme breach and the MTF on-site need maximum room to work sometimes with ERT In order to contain the breach and minimise casualties. In extremely dire situations they may choose to use the Alpha Warhead and nuke the site should the breach be ultimately uncontainable.

- Much of this work within the council is also closely alongside the Ethics Committee with relations between both actively improving for the sake of the site and the overall health of the departments and or regiments that are present and are ensuring the safety of the site daily.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Outside of RP The O5 Council also host meetings together and with any other departments when they are needed and or when they feel neccessary to catch up on the specific department and regiments performance and general work throughout the site. They have to ensure any and all decisions that are made are in the best of interests for the entirety of the site for RP and overall improve the performance with how they work and are ran.

- The O5 Council are also focussed on providing verdicts for applications regarding Site Advisor's, Site Director and Co-Director, Director of Intelligence and Internal Affairs, Chief of Security, Overseer Assistant and MTF Commanders.
They aim to work as efficiently as possible and always with the upmost professionalism whether it be on-site, Inside Discord, Forums or TS3 communications around everyone and anyone no matter the situation.

- They handle a large amount of the policies and documents regarding the entire site and work closely with all department leaders and in some cases SL members to ensure everything that is passed is in the best interest of the entire server and the RP base.

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"Hangman", Many of you would know him as the Current Site-65 Site Director and prior Advisor. However, there is much more to Hangman than what most of you would commonly see on a day to day basis. Many of you will not know where he began as a Jr Researcher and has worked up from the very bottom after leaving his entire life behind when he was drafted into a new position within the SCP Facility. Whilst at the time this was a hard decision it was a decision that Hangman embraced and made the most out of exploring the new opportunity he had been given and the future that could come from working within the SCP Foundation.

Whilst Hangman has had a long and not always easy journey within the site it has always been full of enjoyment and pleasure with no regret involved, the journey through the site hierarchy whilst difficult and lengthy has all been worth it in his eyes. Working from Jr Researcher into the combative ranks of Epsilon-11 and Omega-1 before taking to a more non-combative liking and simply settling for document focussed work inside the Research department once again as an Executive Researcher where he was working alongside DoR James Lyndon Pennington at the time and fellow Executives such as Astro or Brewer who are sadly no longer with us on-site or not nearly as much as they used to be.

Most recently Hangman has moved on from his less demanding administrative positions such as Executive Researcher and Ethics Committee Assistant and since chose to join the Site Administration team starting as an Advisor and overall improving his own reputation within the site alongside the extra workload that comes with the job of course! Whilst Site Administration was a big jump Hangman knew what he was joining and knew that this choice was the right choice to make going forward in order to assist the current Site Administration team and strengthen the more public face if you like of the O5 Council. Hangman was only in the position of Site Advisor for a short while producing a singular Departmental review before Site Administration drastically changed, Both Director's left with one heading into Site command and the other heading for a more combative role within Omega-1 as a Major, this left Advisor Hangman and Advisor Slash at the time who both shortly applied and successfully became Site Director's together, Shortly after Slash moved to Site command and ever since Hangman has remained in Site Administration as a Site Director and continues to work alongside his talented and well performing team whilst ensuring the site is continuously performing well and always in good hands no matter which member of Site Administration is on-site at any given time.

Whilst Hangman enjoys the Site Administration role and continues to strengthen his own reputation and skillset he feels he is ready to take the next step and put forward his application for Site command as a Council member, something he has wanted to do since he first learnt of the Council's existence as a Clearance Level 4 member of the site. Whilst Hangman is not perfect just like everyone else he will always be ready and optimistic to improve his own capabilities within the site and off-site.

Hangman hopes to hear back from a member of the Council in due course but until then he remains in his position as Site Director and continues to perform his day to day activities without fail and ensuring the site is always running efficiently and without fault.
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Yours Sincerely,
Site Director 'Hangman'
29/12/[REDACTED]

Please leave any and all feedback whether it be positive or negative!

Last edited:
Reactions: John Dear

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Hello, @Freddiec06, I've read your application and will be leaving a +support.

You are by far one of the most dedicated members of the server. Your work to better the inner working of Site Administration is almost unparalleled to anyone, present or before. I think a position on the O5 council will fit you and it would benefit many players if you would take a seat. Your work ethic and overall behavior are something to look up to. I also like the way you roleplay and the way you try to get stuff done. You're a good person who can motivate people and helps people to get to a higher level instead of dragging them down over their mistakes. In my opinion, you should be given the spot without any hesitation.

+ Active;
+ Mature;
+ Motivated;
+ Good work ethic;
+ Well-rounded in multiple administrative traits;
+ Well-known;
+ Good standing within the community;
+ Good personality.

download (2).png

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+CL4 Experience
+Mature and Friendly

There is no one else that deserves this position more than You.

Good luck!

Reactions: Freddiec06

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

MASIVE +SUPPORT

+Understands the role very well

+Very active

+Deservs the role more than anyone

+Mature

+Amazing applecation

+Great interaction

+Stunning lore

+Nice guy

+ CL4 experience

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Mature
-Friendly
-Creates good rp
-CL4/Adminstrative Experience

-Owes me money

Give this man O5!

Last edited:

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
+Support

I have worked alongside hangman for an extended period of time, this time has shown to me the perfect example of a representative of the model member of Site 65, you are dedicated to your work, you are professional and you have nothing but pure hearted intentions for the site, despite it being sad that you will be leaving Site Administration it has been a good ride beginning from being executives, wish you all the best of luck :)

+Active
+Mature
+Hard worker
+Administrative Experience
+Loved by everybody

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+Support
- Every interaction that I have had with you has been nothing but positive
- friendly and helpful
- mature
- good roleplay knowledge
I genuinely feel that he is ready for a role such as site command.

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support
- Very active
- Very Professional

- A lot of experience not only as a SD

I wish you the best of luck Hangman.
1672391601558.png

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+VERY active
+Mature
+Great in RP situations
+Friendly
+Approachable
+Cl4 experience

After viewing your application I have to the decision that i'll be giving you a +MAJOR SUPPORT. I've given you this because you are a very well-known member on the server, great in RP situations, very mature and overall very friendly towards personnel. I truly believe that your more than ready to go to site command.

I wish you the best of the luck on your application:)

Anthony "Pilot"

May 9, 2022
+Support
-CL4 experience and a lot of experience in Site Administration
-Good Interactions
-Professional
-All good things in general

Good luck with the application

Status
Not open for further replies.