Civilian name: Harry Nolan
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF-E11 CPL, CI-B, IA, Intelligence
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Micspam [A], FailRP, Combat cuffing [A], [Ban] RDM | LTAP, RDM , FearRP [A]
Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
I am applying for Chief of Medicine because I want to improve the medical department I have had a few conversations with site directors and I have made recommendations to improve the medical department.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
I think I am suitable for Chief of Medicine because I am really good at medical RP and I am 99% sure that I will improve the medical department. I will also be very active because I don't really have any IRL stuff going on so I will be on like 12 hours a day normally.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
I will be explaining phycological evaluations. First you get a clipboard ready for taking notes. Then you bring the patent the the medical lounge. After that you will ask them how they are feeling. (Most normal answers are tired, sad and stressed) Then you ask them their daily routine that is not classified. Note all of the following things they ate. how much sleep, who they met and how much they work. After that you will either proscribe them sleep meds, give them better food recommendations, Or schedule them a therapy session.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Chief of Medicine are to give medical trainees their license. they also can create sub-departments. But most off all they act like a Gensec captain making sure that everything runs smoothly in the medical department.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: Harry Daniel Nolan was born in Dublin , Ireland on the 22 of August 1989. Harry was always interested in the human mind and body and studied it all through school. When Harry turned 16 he joined the Irish defence force as a medic a phycologist. After a few months of training Harry became a field medic. In 2008 Harry and 4 other members were sent on a rescue mission to find mission person who was seen being kidnapped by CCTV. This person was kidnapped by the foundation because of them knowing of its existence. Harry and the 4 others entered the foundation site and one of the members was shot in the left lung and Harry was fighting off foundation operatives and doing medical procedures at the same time. Harry eventually got kidnaped but after watching what Harry done the foundation gave him a job offering. After joining the foundation as a combat medic Harry climbed the ranks as saved hundreds of people during containment breaches and CI raids.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+support leaning towards +/-neutral
harry does have potential i know that cause of him in ci and i was the one who gave him a tryout he is dedicated but lacks self initiative and leadership letting other people lead where he had the perfect chance to take lead and help but did not whether it be confidence or no leadership skills harry has improved in behaviour and not a minging which i have noticed myself but a cl4 job may not be suited for you at this time dedication yes but no leadership skills and lets other people takes the lead if he changes this i can give a full +support but without leadership harry wont succeed in chief of medicine.

I believe he should be given the role but put on a trial period of 2 weeks if he minges or abuses his power his whitelist can be gone as fast as he gets it him going on a trial period would be fair in my eyes as leadership can be quickly learned and picked up on a trial period would show everyone harrys commitment to changing and i believe this is what should happen

Last edited:

ShibeGG

Oct 31, 2022
+Support
I know harry would make a great chief of medicine. In the past he wasn't a great member of the server but lately he has fixed that and now he's a great member of the server. He has confidence and hes quite active so i think this role is perfect for him.

Harry Nolan

Oct 6, 2022
+support leaning towards +/-neutral
harry does have potential i know that cause of him in ci and i was the one who gave him a tryout he is dedicated but lacks self initiative and leadership letting other people lead where he had the perfect chance to take lead and help but did not whether it be confidence or no leadership skills harry has improved in behaviour and not a minging which i have noticed myself but a cl4 job may not be suited for you at this time dedication yes but no leadership skills and lets other people takes the lead if he changes this i can give a full +support but without leadership harry wont succeed in chief of medicine.

I believe he should be given the role but put on a trial period of 2 weeks if he minges or abuses his power his whitelist can be gone as fast as he gets it him going on a trial period would be fair in my eyes as leadership can be quickly learned and picked up on a trial period would show everyone harrys commitment to changing and i believe this is what should happen
Thank you for doing this and I will try to improve my leadership skills.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Hi Harry,

I've not had amazing interactions with you on-site, when you were in E-11 or playing on surface, specifically as Mayor. I have not seen you as much over the past week or 2.

But from what I did see I believe a change would be needed in attitude and professionalism. As from singing about how Nu-7 is awful, and just slandering myself and others in front of members of Nu-7 and other Foundation staff when we were called to HCZ to assist with a situation, is not something I would expect to see from someone that wants to be in a Clearance 4 role.

From looking at the previous there seems to of been some change, would be good to see you around the site and hopefully get a better interaction.

From my current knowledge/interactions with you, I will be leaving this as a -Support.

Harry Nolan

Oct 6, 2022
Hi Harry,

I've not had amazing interactions with you on-site, when you were in E-11 or playing on surface, specifically as Mayor. I have not seen you as much over the past week or 2.

But from what I did see I believe a change would be needed in attitude and professionalism. As from singing about how Nu-7 is awful, and just slandering myself and others in front of members of Nu-7 and other Foundation staff when we were called to HCZ to assist with a situation, is not something I would expect to see from someone that wants to be in a Clearance 4 role.

From looking at the previous there seems to of been some change, would be good to see you around the site and hopefully get a better interaction.

From my current knowledge/interactions with you, I will be leaving this as a -Support.
Thank you for telling me what I should improve on. I will try to improve on these things

Reactions: RedBubble55

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Support

I haven’t seen you on medical on that much and In in the past month you’ve not had good reputation and overall I don’t think you would be a good fit for medical consultant

Harry Nolan

Oct 6, 2022
-Support

I haven’t seen you on medical on that much and In in the past month you’ve not had good reputation and overall I don’t think you would be a good fit for medical consultant
Ok so I have been getting a few other people say this but the reason I'm not on medical that much is because nobody wants to do medical RP so all I am doing is standing at a desk and normally only 1 person RPs so sometimes it gets boring but if I get Chief of medicine I will make splinter groups dedicated to RP.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- SUPPORT

+/- A little young for a Sr. position
+/- Mediocre lore

- Doesn't understand the responsibilities of a CoM
- No activity in medical, whatsoever
- Short answers
- A lot of recent warns/bans
- Bad reputation
- Application is very difficult to read

I've never seen you play medical, and "Lack of RP" isn't a good excuse for that. In order to traverse through the medical ranks, you have to accept the entirety of medical, which includes the standing around and waiting aspect.

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
-SUPPORT I will give you this as i have never seen you on medical and you dont fully understand how medical works I say be more active on medical and understand the CoM job then apply:)

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
unG4Bh4.png
RE: Harry Nolan Consultant Application​

Waddup harry how goes it.

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Consultant but however after speaking with my staff and other respected regiment leadership I have made a decision that you do not meet the requirements to be accepted as a Consultant

You may reapply in 2 weeks if you are still interested.​

Status
Not open for further replies.