[UK] Harry Nolan's OSA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Nolan

Oct 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580878634

Discord name: noodles1502

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined CG SCP RP in late 2022 and I have gained over 1300 hours of playtime.

In what country are you located?: I am located in Ireland

Time zone: GMT +0

Character name(s): My main name is Harry 'Troubleshooter' Nolan, but I have been called 'Sleepy', 'Flanker', 'Scrum' and 'Defender' in the past.

Civilian name: Harry Nolan

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP UK!

Do you have a mic?: Yes!

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current UNGOC-C CPT
Current CI-B
Previous MTF Nu-7 SGT
Previous CI-G
Previous MTF E-11 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a few warnings in the past, but I have not received any warns in the past 2 months. My warns can be found in the picture below.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I believe I am a suitable candidate for Overseer Assistant because of my experience within the UNGOC. I am experienced in taking, giving, forwarding and enforcing orders. I am mature, active and trusted with responsibilities. I have great communication and organization skills. I am able to take in advice and implement it. I have great decision making skills, being able to think about the long term effects on little changes. I also genuinely want to improve the site making it better for new and experienced personnel.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Enforcing Orders:
Overseer Assistants follow and enforce the orders of the Overseer Council.

Representing: Overseer Assistants represent the Overseer Council at meetings as they are very busy.

Enforcing Code of Conduct: Overseer Assistants ensure that all foundation personnel are following the Code of Conduct.

Investigating: Overseer Assistants can be tasked to investigate and gather evidence of internal and external incidents.

Commanding The Foundation: When no other CL4 personnel are on site Overseer Assistants have to organize and give assignments to foundation personnel.

Authorising AA: Overseer Assistants are trusted with authorising Advanced Armoury for MTF forces during containment breaches.

Creating RP: Overseer Assistants hold a very important part in creating and maintaining RP.

Order MTF Alpha 1: Overseer Assistants can order and organize MTF Alpha 1 when under the orders of the Overseer Council.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Welcome User

Please Enter Your Security Credentials

████: 5326236-1

Welcome O5-1

What File Would You Like To View?

████: C:\User_O5-1\Foundation\Documents\CL5\Assistants\Jack_O'Connell\Personnel_File\

Opening File . . .

Name: Jack O'Connell
Date of Birth: August 22nd 1979
Country of Origin: Ireland
Clearance Level: 4
Service: Active

Pre-Recruitment log:

Jack O'Connell was born in Dublin, Ireland on the 22nd of August 1979. He excelled through primary school, and was transferred to secondary school at the age of 11. He loved science, always studying and doing tests on everything around him. At the age of 16 Jack encountered an instance of SCP-4992, after examining it he decided to test it by submerging it in water and drinking it. Jack experienced the standard anomalous auditory hallucinations from consuming SCP-4992. Local field agents were notified by MTF Iota-10 "Damn Feds" after Jack's parents contacting local emergency services. After he recovered he was taken into Foundation custody and questioned.
Would You Like To Open Interrogation Log 54232-2?

████: Yes

Opening Interrogation Log 54232-2 . . .

Log 54232-2:
Agent K: This is Agent K recording Interrogation Log 54232-2, please state your name for the record.

Jack: Jack O'Connell.

Agent K: Age?

Jack: 16 years 4 months and 3 days.

Agent K glances at Jack, then looks back at his paper.

Agent K: Would you be able to describe to me everything that happened before and after you ate... Or drank, that onion.

Jack: You mean... Everything?

Agent K sighs.

Agent K: Just the 5 minutes before you drank it.

Jack: Well I went into my back garden to relax, and I saw some fresh onions and I wondered would my eyes would still water if the onions were consumed via water.

Agent K: Hmmm.

Jack: After I consumed it, I began to hear music. I was unsure why at first but... My thoughts began to fade.

Agent K: Would you be able to describe the music to me?

Jack: It was slow, emotional. Someone was singing but I could not understand the words.

Agent K: That will be all. Do me a favour, roll up your sleeve.

Jack rolls up his sleeve.

Agent K injects Jack with Class B amnestics.
End Log.

Would You Like To Read Attached File?

████: Yes.

Opening File . . .

Foundation_Personnel_CL4_Jack_O'Connell

Due to Jack's experience and perfect record local foundation recruitment officers quickly noticed Jack for his exceptional research. He was initiated as a Junior Researcher on March 22nd 1998. He passed all initiation tests with ease. His superiors were amazed with him amazing work with multiple Safe and Euclid class anomalies. He was quickly promoted to Senior Researcher. On September 12th 2002 he was assigned to research SCP-███. He dealt SCP-███ perfectly preventing multiple containment breaches. The Overseer Council caught word of this exceptional work and decided to let Jack fill the recently vacant spot of Overseer Council Assistant. MTF-██████ was sent to inform Jack of his promotion and relocate him to Site-65.

End Log.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Harry Nolan Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. Your request has been moved onto the next stage. Get in contact with a representative to arrange an interview.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.