[UK] HeVs Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): If I remember correctly it is either "Pyro" or "thehunterpro". I dont remember them all as its been so long
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Screenshot_2.png
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): George 'Hawk' Alexander, E-11 Private.
Chaos name (include your rank): George Brookly, Conscript. (Not trained)
Civilian name: William Smith.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:433709973
Do you have a mic?: Yep.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Nope. I received some but it got purged due to its been so long. But I have 1 warning for Fail RP currently.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yep, I've been in staff team in a Half Life 2 Roleplay community. I've been like a mod in there for atleast 1 month and I have prior staff and administrative experience within Serious and Semi-Serious servers.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yep, I've been playing in many Serious Roleplay servers, mostly HL2RP and I am still continuing playing. So I do have prior experience with roleplaying.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-Atleast 4-5 hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Because I think I am going to be a good fit for the Moderation team as I had many different moderation and administrative experience in other communities and Serious roleplay servers. My goal here is to keep the rule breakers off the server and let people have fun while Roleplaying, I wish to become a true staff member of Civil gamers UK community and I believe I am going to. During late times especially night times there is alot of Rulebreakers and I want to put a stop to that and I will make sure to stop them. And now with my prior experience I think I am going to be a good Trial Moderator and I will do my best and put effort to help the community. Briefly I am really excited to become a Moderator and I am willing to help the community out.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
What I think most is my activity in the server is very alot, alongside with knowledge of the rules I am going to act excellent in sits and while dealing with the reports I will get the punishment right depending on whatever they done, talking about my activity, during very late time for UK I may be active in the server if I really want to because I can stay up to 4-5 AM and enforce the rules on the server while other moderators are sleeping or busy with doing other things off the server. I also have prior experience so I am familiar with the general rules and admin commands, I may have forgot some of them but I will learn them out once again.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
-Support

I am placing this verdict based on the following;

- Unsure on your knowledge of server rules
- Unsure of your capability within RP
- Havn't hand any interactions with you so cannot ascertain your maturity
- You havn't listed past warnings, ideally you should request a member of the staff team to inform you of these if you are unsure as it is a key point to understand your past.

The good points on your applications however are;
+ Previous Staff Experience withing a Serious RP sector
+ Transferrable skills from the Serious RP staffing
+ Experience in playing Seirous RP Servers.

I wish you the best of luck
-Yeke

T4CTICAL_H4WK

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2021
- Unsure on your knowledge of server rules
- Unsure of your capability within RP
- Havn't hand any interactions with you so cannot ascertain your maturity
Hi thanks for your comment, but I believe those are not a good reason for reacting such as -supporting. But I really appreciate you for your comment. I have read all the SCP-RP Rules over and over again. Just informing you so nobody gets confused. I will get closer with the community in the mean time.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-Support
-Haven't seen you in-game or in TeamSpeak at all
-Unsure on rule knowledge
-Unsure on maturity

-Little amount of time played

I'd suggest putting in a little more playtime, even if you know the rules and have been previous staff. Good luck

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
Neutral/ - Support
- I personally have never seen you in-game or in Teamspeak
- Application seems a tad bit rushed.
-
It is unknown what your past warnings/kicks/bans are.
- However you do have past Staff experience which can be very useful.

Despite my verdict I still wish you the best of luck with this application, I recommend interacting with more people in the meantime to get more known within the community.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
- Support

- I have never seen you in-game
- No RP Interactions therefore I cannot tell if you are mature and trusted enough to become a staff member
- Not enough playtime in my opinion

-/+ Decent Application
-/+ Unsure about your rule knowledge

Good luck!

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland

- Support

Not enough playtime
Not many interactions

+/- Decent Applications
Good Luck!
- John Paul

Last edited:

Lock/Neko

Dec 14, 2021
Currently -Support

- No Interaction / Unable to determine your activity
- Application is from Mediocre to Bad
- Not given the full list of warnings
- Not enough playtime
- Unable to determine rules know-how or maturity

Jason M.

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 10, 2021
Neutral/-Support

+Prior experience in staff
+/- Few interactions in RP with you (I'm your major so this is really not that great)
+/- Mediocre application
+/- Unknown activity

-Prior warnings

Deleted member 55

Application Denied

Hi @T4CTICAL_H4WK,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member, please involve yourself with the community more and prove that you're an asset to the staff team before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.