-​
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held​
NU-7 LCPL [Held] | E-11 CPL [Held] | CI-A [Held] | UNGOC SPC [Holding]
-​
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?​
1702391006007.png
-​
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?​
I always wanted to expand my role within the department of Internal affairs and be more of a important guy in it, I also wish to start my CL4 journy and Internal Affairs Ambassador was my first pick because IA hold a important task within the foundation, and the other reason is because I want to help the newer agents to get suited into IA and help the department grow bigger
-​
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?​
There are a few things that I believe make me suitable for the job
1. Activity : I make sure to stay active on the department of Internal Affairs, this shows dedication and commitment to the department
2. Respectful : Being respectful to other people makes you look good in the public eye by showing kindness and courteous.
3. Responsibility : If I make a mistake I will not attempt to blame it on someone else or attempt to lie my way out of the punishment, I will man up and tell the truth, I know what to do and what not to do.
4. Maturity : I always make sure to be mature as long as possible, this skill gives me the confidence to walk around the foundation without any worries of me ruining up something.
5. Forgivable : When it comes to me getting the choice to punish somebody, I wont punish them depending on the things he did, if a IA agent did a small mistake I will forgive him and let him slide this time, and if his mistake was big I will have no other option then to forgive him.
6. Reliable : When I am giving a task, you can rely on me to finish it or continue it for you, I make sure it goes smoothly and not ruin it

-​
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?​
I have written 5 documents for the department of Internal Affairs, A good document should be :
1. Formatted : This helps the document look clean and very easy to read
2. Detail : The document should have all the information about what happened
3. Understandable : Documents should be easy to read and to understand
4. Grammar : this helps the document be easily readable and understandable to readers, even if english isnt your first language try your best
-​
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?​
Internal Affiars Ambassador responsibilites is to train and help newer agents settle in the department, another thing is helping out agents write documents and giving them tips and grading them, making sure that IA agents are enforceing the laws even to CL4 personnel, assigning POI's to IA agents, Making sure IA agents are being respectful mature and professional at all times.
-​
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in​
Jack Silk was born on the 9th of September in the year █ █ █ █ in the city of █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ , Jack didn't really have the same luxury as other kids so he was forced to start selling drugs barely to survive, Jack continued until the age of 13 when he was caught by the police he was sent to boot camp to enlist into the army, Jack even tho he hated it he had to continue to get off the streets, he continued till the age of 17 where he enlisted into the army and specifically join The Military police, Jack who started to call himself Hound for his sharp eye sight and his natrual instinct to pursuit someone who is attempting to flee, he then continued for 26 months in service and got the rank of corporal, 2 weeks later Hound got a invitation to work for a secret foundation, Hound was hesitant but he followed along where he joined the department of Internal affairs, he would later work in the department until he got the golden opportunity to become a ambassador for the department of internal affairs, Hound who accepted excitedly accepted the offer and became a Internal Affairs Ambassador, the story ends where hound can be seen shaking the hand of one of the department directors of Internal Affairs.

Last edited:

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

Hound is a solid lad who I now believe to be beyond the mistakes of his past. He’s put in more than enough time for this position and is undoubtedly qualified.

Last edited:

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
-/+ Neutral

Hound seems like a good chap though for reasons I wont discern here he was removed from the ambassador team on the US server and I think it's important that gets notated. I haven't seen his performance on the UK though and I hope he's doing great work. I'm willing to change my stance depending on what I hear going forward.
pretty sure that was 1-2 months ago

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
smol -Support

Reasons: Young "ish", I've just never seen you around so I can't tell how well you'd mesh with the current IA CL4 members.

Alan Froud

Apr 8, 2023
+/- Support

-Never seen you around
+some Good Detail to the APP
-i would advise spend more time Making some more Documents to Show Activity.
-Read up on the Rules so not get anymore Warns

+he has At least a Year of Being IA

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Jack 'HOUND' Silk

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador in the last week.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance.

Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas "Saxo" Glover

Status
Not open for further replies.