In what country are you located?
Saudi Arabia
Time zone
AST
Character name(s)
'HOUND'
Civilian name
Robert Richardson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
2x MTF NU-7(Held) CI-A(Held) MTF E-11 LCPL(Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?
5 warnings 2 FEARRP 2 FAILRP TOXICITY
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
I am a person who likes to focus on multiple things at a time whether it is not important or important I always have time for work and I make sure the task gets done as fast as possible, and I always have room to improve, and am active every day.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
Overseer Assistants get their tasks from O5 and they are gathering information | cross testing | doing interviews | investigating | commanding A-1 when no O5 is on site
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
The story begins with Pvt. Robert'HOUND'Richardson in the army when a folder was given to him he opened the folder taking the piece of paper out, He was surprised to find out it is an invitation to work in a highly classified foundation, the story continues with Hound becoming an E-11 Pvt, he sorta liked this new life of him, he climbed up the ranks of E-11 becoming an LCPL, and then while he was in bunks a voice was heard from the radio'Hound to Floor 3, please' He was confused as why he was called to Floor 3, he got up walking to Floor 3 elevator he was nervous and confused when he reached Floor 3 elevator he waited until the elevator opened he got in wondering to himself why is he here, as the elevator stopped the doors slowly opened a group of A-1 spotted Hound they aimed there guns at him, they asked him: 'State your reason here.' Hound was scared and replied with: 'I was called here' They replied with: 'And how called you here?' as Hound was about to reply a door opened behind them as a figure spoke: 'Lower your weapons, I was the one who invited him here.' A-1 obeyed his order and lowered their weapons, the figure spoke: 'Hound, you were invited here for an opportunity to become my assistant, you can deny this job or accept it, the choice is yours to make' Hound stood there in shock asking himself 'Who is this guy, and what does he mean by an assistant.' The figure spoke once again: 'This is your last chance accept it or refuse it' Hound stood here while silence filled the room as he replied to the figure: 'I accept.' The story ends when Hound was seen shaking hands with the figure.

Reiner Zufall

Aug 1, 2022
-support
I have to leave a -support here due to your toxicity warning ,we had issues with A-1 and OSA members who were toxic. Plus you kept following A-1 members and asking for tryouts constantly. Your application could be also a bit more detailed.

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'HOUND' . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.