Inactivity

Is this true?:
Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
Yes but most of them are 2 years ago.

What is your side of the story?:
As for some context I was busy with college regarding their exams, classes, associated material as it consumed most of my time It left me with little to no free time which resulted In the overall reduction of activity I did not file for a ROA/LOA as I didn’t expect it would take long which resulted In my demotion.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
Before my departure from the game master team I had several projects and Ideas in the works that I was unable to finish because of the lack of time, now that I am available again I hope to finish these projects to provide the player base with unique high-quality events additionally as for what I’ll change Is communicating my availability to the event-team lead to ensure something like this does not happen again.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
One of, if not, the best GMs on the server from my time. Let him COOK!

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-from my interactions, literally the best GM
(sorry Jeremy). no one can top this man, friendly as hell and just an amazing dude

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
During my early days in the GM Team, Houston was a massive presence and created many of the Events that motivated me and many other people to join the GM team, and some that I still consider to have been among the best the GM team has ever produced.

Ive worked with Houston extensively during his time as Senior Game Master, which continued even after his demotion/resignation, during which he has consistently been an incredible help and great creative influence and has been instrumental in almost all of the big events I have run, From EURTEC to the ECC promotion, he has been indispensable.

Houston is competent, knowledgable and creative.
In terms of PAC3 outfits, models, and textures i have yet to see another Player or GM match him, and i still use many of the Event Pac3s he has created to this day, usually for entire event factions he authored before I was even a TGM.

To me its without question that having Houston back in the GM team would be an incredible boon, and would result in many more events that the playerbase will sincerely enjoy.

+Support
-from my interactions, literally the best GM
(sorry Jeremy). no one can top this man, friendly as hell and just an amazing dude
No, you're entirely correct.

Last edited:

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Huge +support

Houston worked the best with any GM's and even cooked with his own clique. Amazing events, pacs and ideas.

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
I would give this a + Support if you share with us your VTIme, not confident you've been on the server within recent weeks

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

He is extremely creative and it is appearent he is still very well respected within the SGM team.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
Not accepting this man as SGM right this moment is one of the most retarded decisions that could be done, get him in THIS INSTANT

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
+support
let him back in only if he does an event where the goc is removed from the server forever as a funny joke

Status
Not open for further replies.