Civilian name:N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK

Do you have a mic?: YES

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:N/A

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:N/A

-

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

As I want to be able to help create the next generation of IA agents and ambassadors who can do anything after being in IA from the skills that will be learnt. mainly i want to help with the procedure and training and all of that but I would most of all want to be an ambassador as it would allow me to help make a change and enforce the FLC more than I do and can already as enforcing it leads to a more safe and fun welcoming community which i want to help be possible and be apart of.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

-

-I am an open minded person, who when needed can be a firm and enforcive person but also on the other hand be someone who is the one who will only decide after hearing both sides and only after hearing both sides will decide on the correct outcome for this situation. I am also the kind of person who will when someone is stuck or not getting something will be there to help them and guide them to understanding what is not understood more clearly than before

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

• I have written 4 arrest reports, what makes a good report is that it is laid out in the proper format and that all the information you could want about said document is there and that it is easy to be seen and understood with proper grammar and punctuation when needed as you don't want a document which all you can read is random letters and for you to have to guess what the word in front of you is as one that is embarrassing on your part as that is not acceptable but also as that causes more hassle for everyone which is unneeded and could be easily fixed/prevented which is where i would coke in to play to be there to explain their faults and how to fix and prevent them.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: to make sure that the FLC is being enforced and to enforce it themselves as they are senior agents of IA which also make it their responsibility to enforce it also it is also their responsibility to be a teacher a mentor someone for the other agent to look up to someone who they can come to when needing help or assistance.

-

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in?
John MacTavish’s PERSONNEL FILE

Last edited:

Rando

Jan 13, 2024
+ Support
Good Guy

Good Knowledge
Active
Great Fit For Ambassador
(Should Change The Name Of The App To The Format)

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
IA-Logo.png

Application Accepted

Good day, Juohn MacTavish.

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. Welcome to the team. Find me In Character and I will get your Interview completed and then your whitelist.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas “Saxo” Glover
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.