[UK] Ido's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
1710244657375.pngOriginal Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Loki
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w 2d when on the month tab
In what country are you located?: Israel
Time zone: UTC+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ido Jukin
Chaos name (include your rank): Harold "Gunner" [MRU-MT]
Civilian name: Michael "coco"
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:494587824
Discord ID (name#0000): cup_of_coffee100
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: this is my first application
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i got 3 failRP warnings, one for accidentally body blocking as 076, one for talking as 999, and combat cuffing as 912. the RDM i dont really remember why though
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-7 hours, depends on school
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i want to become a mod because i want to help keep the server a nice place to play in, and because i am fairly active at times that not a lot of staff are on, if there are even any, i can help keep an active staff status at a wider "strip" (i cant come up with a better word) of time, effectively keeping active staff for more time. aside from that, i really really enjoy this server, and i want to keep it like that, for me and for every one.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: what makes me special over other potential moderators is that first of all, i am very dedicated with my work, when i have an objective in front of me its very easy for me to achieve the goal, not because the objective is easy but because im dedicated to it. i am a very friendly person, and i can make friendships with people without a lot of struggle, and in my opinion it can help me preform the job of being a mod with more ease when you are coming with a docile demeanor.

Last edited:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/- Support
Good vtime
No interactions/don't know who you are
Decent application

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Harold :D

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

Please ensure you attempt to become more interactive and known within the community and put more effort into your application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.