CI: "Angry Enigma"
UNGOC: "Hotel"

Civilian name:
Maksim Antonov

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1688137771346.png
I used to be a massive minge last year, stopped to try RP and really enjoyed it.
More recent warnings - (In may) Were due to miscommunications of rules upon my return to the server.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

E-11 SPC (Held)
Nu7 PVT (Held)
O-1 SPC (Held)
A-1 SGT (Held)
GSD Captain (Heldg)
Executive Researcher (Held)
IA Agent (Holding)
DEA (Holding)

Chief of Security (Held)

Senior Moderator: Held

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

The paramount reason I am very interested in the role, is that ever since I have arrived at Site 65 I instantly became infatuated with the General Security Department. I had worked my way from Cadet to Officer, joining the RRT Team under CoS Shino at the time, and from then pushing on to RRT Sergeant and finally Captain; whilst all the way along this journey I have been assisting GSD, MTF Teams and Site Administration, not to prove myself and my own capabilities, but to prove that GSD is not what people have discredited us as.
Unfortunately, I have heard a variety of different personnel nickname GSD as the "Un-Ethical Committee" and I want to turn this around to not only promote GSD in their true form but return the Golden Age of GENSEC and keep it for as long as I stand.

My second reasoning for why I am applying to CoS is that I have seen that the interactions between CoS and Captains as well as general interactions in GSD are far and few between, this has only weakened the bond within GENSEC that I plan on turning around and enforcing. All GSD personnel should helping out their lower ranks no matter who they are and assisting each other into becoming a functioning machine.

My third reason for application is to significantly upscale the types and rates of trainings and try-outs for GENSEC personnel as well as mentoring for Sergeants and Officers so that they can progressively build up their management skills before they transfer to Mobile Task Force or aim for higher positions within GENSEC to ensure they will make efficient and capable leaders able to deal with difficult situations. This will only increase the quality of roleplay within the server as well as the want for people to stay within the GSD.

My fourth and final reason for this application is that I have extensive knowledge of the majority of Site Affairs due to my long play time and especially my current and significant previous experience as GSD Cl4 having to step up as the Leader of the GSD when prior CoS have shown incompetence or inactivity. I genuinely believe that with myself as CoS the only direction the department is going to go is up.

Some side notes of mine which I will discuss will be to reinvigorate GSD subdivisions to allow more GSD Personnel to provide patrols and overwatch around CDC other than just the Riot Response Team. This will help to make GENSEC's Job more engaging and interesting than staying in D-Block Airlock for 30 minutes at a time. Keeping GENSEC on a rotation is important so that they are alert and able to adapt to changing environments with relative ease. On top of this, I will ensure that the communication skills of GSD which have honestly been lacking in recent times is improved not only within GSD but with outside Departments such as MTF E-11/Nu7/ISD, Medical Department and Site Administration/Command given the most recent department review was atrocious.

Since the update for GSD, The department is lifting off however I did not get to fully experience it due to my own shortcomings previously on this role.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

1. Experience - I have a significant amount of experience within a variety of positions around the Site, including: General Security Department, Internal Affairs Department, Intelligence Department/DEA as well as experience within Nu-7 "Hammer Down" / Epsilon-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" / Omega-1 "Laws Left Hand"/ Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" which all are varied in their duties and responsibilities around Site 65 which has given me a extensive insight into how Site 65 functions and how to make GSD function to their best capability. More importantly I have previously had experience in this role and relatively recently at that.

2. Diligence - I consider myself to be a assiduous member of the foundation always paying attention to matters which may concern myself or my colleagues and ascertain the most merited and lawful of governing the situation.

3. Activity - I am active on site, mostly as GSD within CDC, I recently took a break from the server for personal reasons however am back and active.

4. Maturity - I would have considered myself to be a mature individual, however I understood my previous actions were not acceptable for the position I was in and have changed my outlook on how to play as this role in a more beneficial manor.

5. Management - As an Ex Chief, management is a skill I have acquired within the GSD ever since I became a GSD Sergeant, I have led a vast number of sweeps into D-Block as well as organising GSD into POI's around D-CLASS CDC. On top of this I constantly ensure that members of both RRT and subdivisions are performing patrols and assisting all Site Personnel whenever it is required and if CDC is sufficiently staffed. I was one of the main pioneers in pushing the documentation and the progress for the recent GSD update to revive the department I love.

6. Leadership - Tying in very closely with Management, As one of the most active and present GSD Chiefs when I was in that position, on top of the fact GSD currently the lack of a CoS; I am ensuring that GENSEC feel that we have a SOLID command structure and that they know who to come to in order to file complaints about Site Personnel, especially other GENSEC. I also try to host trainings and lectures as much as possible to keep GSD knowledgeable of their duties in and around CDC and their future careers within Site-65 and how to achieve those goals.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The Chief of Security has a very wide range of duties separate to that of the Captain.
These include but are not limited to:

Management of the Department

Full-department organisation.
Administrative work (roster management, LoAs, discharges, blacklists, appeals,)
Giving orders to GSD whilst on-site.
Organising regular meetings to keep CPTs informed with the latest department updates.
Mentorship program for GSD CL3s that want to achieve more within the department.

Recruitment

Approving/denying CPT applications on the forums.
Conducting interviews for applicants that pass the first stage.
Giving welcome tours and inductions to new CPTs.
Monitoring SGTs who have good potential.
Assigning GSD POI's.
Mentoring new CPTs and providing help if needed.
Ensuring all CPTs are active and contributing to the DPT.
Reprimanding misbehaving GSD Captains and below if necessary.
Promoting positions within GSD, how they can be achieved and what are the benefits.

Departmental Development

Working on ways to improve GSD through suggestions from GSD.
Providing GSD documentation (e.g. guides, handbooks)
Creating new policies and enforcing already stated ones.
Working closely with Site Administration & Site Command to ensure standards are being upheld.
Ensuring that interdepartmental communication and collaboration is achieved.

Relations

Keeping in constant contact with both the Ethics Committee, The Overseer Council and Site Administration to keep them updated about the departments progress and to assist in any issues or complaints raised against the department.
Training personnel to be respectful to other departments no matter the situation, my key goal for GSD is professionalism!
Liaising with other departments and their directors/CL4 to assist each other as progress the site as a whole.

Character Lore

1688145358024.png
Name: Ivan ████████

Codename: "Cryptic"

SCPF ID: 6447258

Personnel Classification: Class B

DoB: ██/██/████

Security Clearance: Level 4

Latest Position: GENSEC Captain

1688145564272.png
Profile: Ivan has recently been transferred to Site - 65 to assist with the training for the new equipment dispatched to the Site. He was transferred from Site - 18 recently after the sudden disappearance of the now Ex-Chief Maksim "Enigma". Ivan has shown his marksmanship and leadership skills are more than adequate to improve the quality of training at Site - 65.

Early Life: Ivan Antonov is a highly trained assassin who was raised as such from childbirth after his parents abandoned him at Site - 18, 35 years ago. Since he was rescued, Or so he was told, he has been training to become the most elite member of the security department. His parents worked for the foundation as External Affairs Agents however could not care for him and as such left him in the care of an old friend at Site 18. He has spent the last few years training in various forms of combat, including the use of a modified rifle for target acquisition and termination from miles away. He was recently assigned to a new position in his department, where he is currently a captain training up the newest batch of cadets.

Since his promotion he has been working closely with the Chief of Security at Site - 18 even accompanying him to visits with GENSEC Command. He has grown close to the Chief of Security and worked along side him for years. Once he heard of the transfer to the new Site, although saddened by the loss of working for a close friend, he knew this was his opportunity to move up to become a Chief of his own and with that introduce a new era into the outdated ways of the Foundation.

The following is directed to members of SA/SC who knew me when I was CoS previously:

I understand that I have had shortcomings in regards to this position and I have had time to reflect upon why I began to cause these issues for both myself and conflicts within the Foundation. I have identified this issue and will do my upmost to ensure that this time, I do things right. I know I have recently returned to the server however I needed the break for personal reasons (hence the sudden inactivity) and am ready to return fully fledged out, Please do consider me as a candidate as I would love to return to this absolutely fantastic position.
Many thanks for taking the time
- Maksim

Last edited:

Deleted member 3942

+Support
I've known maksim for a very long time and he has always been great for security, he has shown good leadership skills and I believe he is more than qualified for the role.

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
-Was a good previous COS
-Good Leadership

-Thought im unsure of activity as you weren’t active this past month
Good Luck ?

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
+Support
-He inspired me to become a cpt
-Was a good CoS before
-Knows his thing
-He aint a Fart Smella but a Smart fella

-Has been missing because he is not seen for a long time.

GL

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Maksim "Enigma" [AID-6]

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Angry
Reactions: screwyouroblox
Status
Not open for further replies.