Do you have a mic?:
Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher [HOLDING]
MTF A-1 CSG, SPC [HELD]
MTF E-11 CSG, LCPL [HELD]
SCP-096 whitelist [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have like 3 warnings from the past, zero for the past few months.
1) Minor FailRP - 13th of November 2022
2) Bodyblocking - 18th of October 2022
3) Baiting - 22nd of November 2022
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
After being an executive researcher for almost a month now, I found myself very comfortable inside the Research Department and wanted to be more connected to it, preferably by becoming Director of Research. Being a department leader would help my character development and allow me to be much more involved in RP, including in the research department. I enjoy writing scientific documents as well as helping other researchers inside the department. I am always open to approving new projects that are interesting and purposeful. I feel like being a researcher is my playground; I am having a lot of fun doing this stuff, and I also love my interactions with various SCPs. I would love to have more opportunities to write documents about Senior CL4 events and tests, and it would be a pleasure for me to be personally appointed by the Council with new tasks for me or the research department.
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
- I am a pretty good document writer; I wrote 26-ish excellent documents, and five of these are CL4+.
- I love to help other researchers with their tests or documents or just answer general questions about anything involving research.
- I always behave professionally, and I am not mingling around.
- I do have common sense about various things, like not banning a researcher for 3 days from the job for having a sidearm on him.
- My primary job is Executive Researcher, which consumes nearly all of my playtime.
- I feel like I have experience as CL4 personnel.
- I enjoy being a researcher, so I will be active and innovative as DoR.
- I feel like I've helped a lot of new researchers with their formatting issues, and their documentation got a lot better.
- I have great relations with both present DoRs.
- I am not lazy and always want to get things done. (By things, I mean various projects we currently have planned, etc.)
- I am always open for new challenges and orders from my higher-ups.
- I am pretty sure that lots of people recognize me from my documents and my activities.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
- DoR must review the documentation for cross-tests that require his approval. (Safe to Keter, Euclid to Euclid)
- After careful discussion with research command, DoRs are accepting or denying Executive Researchers applications.
- Making new policies within the Research Department, which after must be approved by Site Administration and implemented into main policies.
- Grading documents and giving feedback when there are no executives available.
- Leading research command meetings and discussing every given point during them.
- Overseeing the research department and how executives perform and making sure that they are suitable for this position.
- Looking very closely for future executives within the department (also those who have written the app already).
- Ensuring that projects given by SA and SC for the research department will take place and that they will be documented properly.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
>/<Welcome To Site-██ Database >/<
>/<Please enter access details>/<

User ID: ****
Password: ***********
**Eye Retina Scan Complete**
**Biometrics Check: Passed**

*******IDENTIFICATION APPROVED*******
Clearence Level
[5] Access Granted
A.I helper: Welcome Mr. O5-█
O5-█: I heard about sudden and quite rapid promotion of Jack "Cader" Raider to Director of Research, can you confirm this?

***Scanned [452] files inside Site-65 database***
A.I helper: Yes sir, there was indeed a recent promotion of Jack "Cader" Raider to the position of Director of Research. Before this he held Executive Researcher position for only a month. As you said, it is indeed quite rapid.
O5-█: Do you have any file related to his promotion? Interview, qualifications, anything. I want to get every possible file as fast as you can find them.

***Searching for CL4 documents about Jack "Cader" Raider's promotion***
***Found [3] files regarding Jack "Cader" Raider's promotion***

A.I helper: Do you wish to open the first file?
O5-█: Yes, after that I want every other file to be opened so I can deeply check what is the deal with this man.
A.I helper: Naturally sir, I understand your concern.

***Accessing personal file***

/>FILE ACCESS GRANTED</
Name: Jack Raider

Date Of Birth: 23/08/19██

Position: Director of Research

Security Clearance: Level 4

Current workplace: Site-65

Photograph:
obraz_2023-04-12_195601155.png

O5-█: I have seen it already before. Show me something that is more recent.
A.I helper: Of course, sir.

***Accessing interview transcript file***
/>FILE ACCESS GRANTED</
Interview Transcript
Date: 12/04/2███
Length: Interview took about 20 minutes.

<\BEGIN LOG #1/>
[REDACTED]: Welcome, Jack. Congratulations on your recent promotion to Executive Researcher, and I have some exciting news for you. After careful consideration, I am pleased to inform you that you have been promoted to the position of Director of Research at Site-65.

Jack "Cader" Raider: Wow, I'm honored and surprised! Thank you, [REDACTED]. I did not expect this, and I'm thrilled for the opportunity to serve as the Director of Research at Site-65.

[REDACTED]: It's well-deserved, Jack. Your exceptional contributions to our research efforts and your expertise in anomalous phenomena make you the perfect fit for this role. As Director of Research, you will be responsible for overseeing the research department, leading research projects, and ensuring compliance with safety protocols and Foundation guidelines.

Jack "Cader" Raider: Thank you, [REDACTED]. I am humbled by your confidence in me. I'm excited to take on this new challenge and contribute to the advancement of our understanding of anomalies.

[REDACTED]: I have no doubt that you will excel in this role, Jack. Your passion for research and commitment to the mission of the SCP Foundation are evident. As Site Director of Site-65, I am looking forward to witnessing the positive impact you will make as our Director of Research.

Jack "Cader" Raider: Thank you, [REDACTED]. I'm honored to have your support, and I'm eager to lead our research team to new discoveries and breakthroughs while upholding the rules and guidelines of Site-65 and the SCP Foundation.
[REDACTED]: You've shown exemplary dedication to our mission, Jack. As Director of Research, you will have the authority to initiate and oversee interdisciplinary research projects, implement safety protocols, and ensure compliance with Foundation regulations. Your role will also involve mentoring and guiding junior researchers, as well as driving innovation in our research methodologies.

Jack "Cader" Raider: Thank you, [REDACTED]. I'm committed to upholding the high standards of Site-65 and the SCP Foundation. I understand the importance of adhering to the rules and regulations in order to ensure the safety and integrity of our research.

[REDACTED]: I have full confidence in your abilities, Jack. Congratulations once again on your well-deserved promotion to Director of Research at Site-65. I'm looking forward to seeing the remarkable achievements you will bring to our research efforts while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and adherence to SCP Foundation protocols.

Jack "Cader" Raider: Thank you, [REDACTED]. I appreciate your support, and I'm excited to start this new chapter of my career at Site-65 as the Director of Research. I'm committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the SCP Foundation and ensuring that our research efforts are conducted with the utmost integrity and safety.
[REDACTED]: I have no doubt about that, Jack. That concludes our interview. Congratulations again, and best of luck in your new role as Director of Research at Site-65.

Jack "Cader" Raider: Thank you, [REDACTED]. I'm honored and ready to make a meaningful impact while upholding the principles and rules of the SCP Foundation.

O5-█: A.I, run perfomance simulation, include Jack "Cader" Raider's accomplishments as an Executive Researcher, as well as DoR, give me the results.
***Simulation in progress***
***Analysis complete***
</Performance score: eighty seven percent [87%] compatibility with past and current DoR's/>

O5-█: That is really impressive, don't you think?
A.I helper: Indeed it is, sir.
O5-█: What about the third file?
A.I helper: It is a letter of recommendation written by O5-█ from Site-65.
O5-█: I see... We should keep this one... Private...

>/FILE CLOSED/<
>/<LOGGING OUT FROM THE SYSTEM>/<
********LOGGED OUT********
>/<Welcome To Site-██ Database >/<
>/<Please enter access details>/<
</[END OF TRANSMISSION]/>

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex M.

alden

Mar 11, 2023
+Support
[+] Most helpful Exec. Researcher, always offers to help
[+] Very friendly person, easy to talk to
[+] Active

Wish you a lot of luck Jack, hope you get this position!

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022

+SUPPORT

+ Active
+ Very friendly
+ Very good RP
+ Friendly and helpful

I wish you the best, I hope to work with you as a DoR in the near future!

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Jack "Cader" Raider

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Jack "Cader" Raider

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'The Affected'
Status
Not open for further replies.