Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1) Minor FailRP - 13th of November 2022
2) Bodyblocking - 18th of October 2022
3) Baiting - 22nd of November 2022

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- When I am given a task I will not stop until I finish it
- I know my way around the site
- I am very good with documentation
- I have a lot of experience in Alpha-1 working alongside The Council and its assistants.
- I was two time high NCO rank in MTF regiments, now I am on my way for the third time
- I have experience as Clearance Level 4 personnel
- I have played on the server for quite a while now
- I think I am pretty recognisable person on the server

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
They carry out tasks given by The O5 Council, that may be:
- Various investigations/gathering information
- Approving/assigning experminets/crosstests in the name of The O5 Council
- If noone higher is around they can give Alpha-1 authorisation to use Clearance Level 4
- Making sure that the task given by O5 is finished as soon as possible
- They must always act professional, because they are basically the representative of The Council

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jack "Cader" Raider was born in a small village near ██████ in Germany. Since he was a little boy, he always wanted to have a luxury life in a big city, He was not rich at all, he had a healthy and happy family, but Jack was missing a comfortable life... After ██ years, he decided to start a company called ███████-████ the company was an absolute jackpot for his time, although it was not completely legal. The company was founded in the deepest and darkest corners of the Internet, called the Dark Web. He was living a happy and luxurious life with a pretty wife and two children. He didn't have to do anything, because Hitmen were manually registered to the system after giving their Dark Web IDs and biometric scans. Jack was taking only 15% of each hit, but the money people were paying for making a person disappear was unreal. He could not stop thinking about retiring before ██ years; at least he hoped so. Jack's success was only possible because of his old friend Mark's marketing strategy and financial help. Unfortunately, Jack was so in love with his life that he refused to pay rent to him. As we all can tell, Mark wanted to get revenge, so he called a few friends to Jack's house, but unfortunately, the FBI arrived before them through phone dialing tracking. They found every single piece of evidence they needed to put him and his associates behind bars for their entire lives. One day he was given an opportunity to leave jail faster if he only told the name of a guy above him, the guy who funded his entire business and his rich lifestyle. Jack knew it was all about Mark, but he did not say anything, he stood loyal to his old friend even after owing him a lot of money. That is when Jack heard a loud explosion in his interrogation room and was immediately put into a coma by some military-looking men.

*Jack wakes up on a chair in some weird office building*
O5-█ : Well, look who it is... Jack Raider, if I am not mistaken.
Jack : What the hell, where am I, and who are you? Who are these people around you? I demand some explanation!
O5-█: I have been observing you for some time now, and I must say, I am impressed with your performance. You did not rat out your friend, even though you had a chance to save your miserable ass.
Jack: How do you kn...
O5-█: Shh, I am talking now. I will say it once. You have, one chance to leave your current life behind, everything and everyone you love. Forget about them. They are the past, and we are the future of this world. You will work for us, you will make sure our will is followed. I want to make you our assistant.
*3 more lights appear in the room, revealing three suited personas from the shadows*
Jack: What the fuck is happening here? Am I dreaming? Is it a dream? Can somebody wake me up?
*O5-█ signals Alpha-1 operative with a quick hand gesture*
*Alpha-1 operative aims a gun into Jack's head*

O5-█: Offer expires in 5.....4....3....2.....1...ze..
Jack: Fuck me, fine, fine. I will be your assistant. Whatever you want, just please do not kill me.
O5-█: Excellent.
Jack: Who are you, guys?
O5-█: You will find out soon enough.

*Alpha-1 operative knocks Jack out*

Last edited:

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will give you +support for the following reasons
+Has Senior CL4 experience
+Prob the best DoR
+Super Active
+Been in A-1

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

+ A lot of experience in A1 + Senior CL4
+ Good RP
+ Very mature
+ Suited for the position
+ A lot of good interactions

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021
+Support
Relevant experience
Great guy and a pleasure to work with
Mature and respectful of others

I think Jack would make a great OSA. He has relevant experience, and he has shown that he gets the job done. Nothing negative to say here really, he should get it.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
+Support
Relevant experience
Great guy and a pleasure to work with
Mature and respectful of others

I think Jack would make a great OSA. He has relevant experience, and he has shown that he gets the job done. Nothing negative to say here really, he should get it.

+Support

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Jack "Cader" Raider . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.