[UK] Jack Kincaids Ethics Committee Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_01429293001

Discord name: Novatastical

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 650+ hours or Early march of this year

In what country are you located?: Kuwait

Time zone: KSA

Character name(s): Jack Kincaid on Foundation, Jack Kincade on CI, and 'Vendetta' on GOC

Civilian name: 'Shiba'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding: SCP-096, Site Advisor, Ethics Committee Assistant, Global Occult Coalition

Held: GSD Captain, MTF Nu-7 SGT [GA-HS], MTF O-1 LCPL [Prosecuters], CI-A PVT [TEU]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: None

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why: Ethics Committee Member. I wish to become an ethics committee member because I would like to start and progress my character's storyline and bring a lot more RP into the server as I already have plenty of ideas and getting the privilege of being a member of the Ethics Committee would allow me to do so. I also wish to assist the site in general in every way I can and being a member of site command would allow me that chance aswell.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?: Not only am I quick to learn and pick things up but I am also very active on the server, I am very confident in my ability to not only take my position and responsibilities seriously but also I can deal with whatever needs my attention well and with an unbiased judgment. I also fully believe in my ability to RP well in any situation, have good knowledge of the SCP universe, and have the confidence and ability to bring interesting and engaging roleplay for many people to take part in and enjoy.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

- Auditing Departments and ensuring all departments are doing their job right

- Ensuring the safety of the site and its personnel and making sure that all foundation personnel are abiding by the Foundation Legal Codex

- Approving or denying any tests that require Ethical review

- Calling and dealing with any Code Black that may occur and activating the nuke on-site in the event of ERT failing

- Hosting tribunals whenever needed for CL4+ personnel who have broken the code of ethics

- Authorization of Advanced Armory and Mass Termination whenever it is deemed necessary

- Deploying Omega-1 to deal with code of ethics violations and wherever their assistance is required

-Making sure that the O5, or anyone else for that matter, is not going off the deep end and endangering the foundation as a whole or humanity itself.

- Creating and maintaining RP

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Handling the Director of Internal Affairs applications

- Voting on the applications of Ethics Committee Member applicants

- Voting and handling the applications of Ethics Committee Assistant applicants

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in: My character is a human who was originally from the 1650s and was part of a secret organization that actively would hunt down cults and other GOIs that would sacrifice innocent people for anomalous entities with the biggest culprit being the hand of the serpent (serpents hand) which have caused my character to age at a slower rate. He was saved by the foundation accidentally when the foundation traveled through time to accomplish a mission that he was never been privy to even now. After spending time in the foundation, he vowed to never let the SCP Foundation lose its way and deviate from its original objective.

I wish to start a storyline where my character finds out through an MC&D informant about an Unapproved project started by an unknown faction within the foundation that is using 008 samples to procure a zombie army to sell to MC&D with their objective being the release of all anomalies within the site and the ruination of the Foundation. They use the lives of not only any escaped D-Class, but also foundation personnel, captured members of different GOIs, and even unfortunate innocent civilians who come into contact with them in any way and have been doing this without the knowledge of the O5 Council or the Ethics Committee.

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Jack has been a professional and talented SA Member and i have noted from him that:

-Active
-Talented in RP
-Great App
-Very positive interactions
-Great friend

Good luck! God Bless!

• Love
Reactions: Jack Kincaid

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Mature
- Good application
- Not been in site administration for a long time

- Would be best to go for ECA or something along those lines to enchance your experience

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Whilst I personally believe you should spend more time within SA, you would be a good fit for ECM.

Reactions: Jack Kincaid

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
+/- Neutral
- Mature
- Good application
- Not been in site administration for a long time

- Would be best to go for ECA or something along those lines to enchance your experience
I already am an ECA and have been for a little over 2 months..

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Everything is listed above.

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Mr. Kindcaid for Ethics Committee Member

Good Morning Mr. Kincaid,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Member. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.