[UK] Jack Kincaid's SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Nova

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):3d 12h at the time of writing

In what country are you located?: Kuwait

Time zone: KSA (UTC+03:00)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF Nu-7 SPC Jack Kincaid

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A PVT Jack Kincade

Civilian name: Jack Kinkade

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:429293001

Discord ID (name#0000): Nova#1548

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: no I have not received any kicks bans or warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no I have not had any experience being a staff member in a community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I don't know what exactly counts as serious but I believe I have.

How many hours can you be on every day?: 3 hours minimum but usually 5 ish hours. I can state if I am not with a reason as to why I did/will not get on.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: because I really enjoy playing on this server and would like to help keep it clean and fun for everyone on the server. I am active a lot so I feel like I can contribute to making this server a more enjoyable place for everyone in it and to keep any bad actors from ruining the experience for everyone else.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I can quickly respond to sits and resolve any issues that may have occurred fairly. I am special over other applicants because I have full confidence in doing my job appropriately and doing it well without abusing my power for myself or anyone else.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello Jack! I'll be giving you a -Neutral support.

- No interactions
- Need more detail on questions.
- V-Time is lacking.

ayano

Dec 17, 2022
Hello Jack , I will give you Neutral for the following reasons :

- No interactions with you
- App needs more details

I wish you good luck with your app

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @Jack Kincaid, we recommend that you add more details to your application, otherwise it will be denied.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Jack Kincaid,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is still lacking alot of details, therefore it will be denied. We recommend that you write more in the questions.

You may re-apply in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.